Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:23:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty to dox BitcoinEXpress  (Read 7519 times)
i_rape_bitcoins (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 10:38:39 PM

If anyone sets up a bounty to dox BitcoinEXpress (and friends), I will pledge .01 LTC.

Lets get this party started.

Grin Grin Grin

~I_RAPE_BITCOINS~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 11:00:43 PM

Look at the big balls on Vigilante Bitch I Rapes Kittens!! Now willing to bitch up and provide $ 0.0004 (yes that's four one hundredths of a CENT) in bounty money to back up his tough talk! Wow... bet Boba Fett is beating a path to your door to claim that one Rape Bitch.
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 11:27:13 PM

I don't understand what exactly is going on. Who exactly is this dude? Is it the same guy who makes solid coins? I'm pretty confused, but whatever. I think it would be pretty hard to 51% attack litecoins(whatever reason you would want to do that for anyway).

hi
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 11:31:59 PM

I don't understand what exactly is going on. Who exactly is this dude? Is it the same guy who makes solid coins? I'm pretty confused, but whatever. I think it would be pretty hard to 51% attack litecoins(whatever reason you would want to do that for anyway).
If you haven't been following the drama that would take a long time to explain.
Yes it has been suggested numerous times that they are the same person.
Mushroomized
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 11:37:51 PM

If you haven't been following the drama that would take a long time to explain.
Yes it has been suggested numerous times that they are the same person.
It's interesting that someone who claims to have such a large amount of computing power at his disposal decides to mess around with some open source devs instead of like.. making the best folding@home team or something. Whatever, I guess he would rather have negative fame than positive.

Back on topic, what will happen if someone did dox him, would he just get tons of pizzas?

hi
bitcoiners

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 11:42:20 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2012, 12:04:56 AM by bitcoiners

Why don't you just ask/pm Coblee?  They both have said they've met each other on a couple occasions.  San Fran was it?

If someone was trying to take down something that I worked hard on, I'd be telling everyone who they are.  It has struck me as rather odd that Coblee hasn't just given out their information.  They seem very familiar with each other when they speak.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 12:19:04 AM

Why don't you just ask/pm Coblee?  They both have said they've met each other on a couple occasions.  San Fran was it?

If someone was trying to take down something that I worked hard on, I'd be telling everyone who they are.  It has struck me as rather odd that Coblee hasn't just given out their information.  They seem very familiar with each other when they speak.

Quote? Link?

I have never heard that to be true until now...

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

coblee
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1653
Merit: 1286

Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 12:27:54 AM

I have never said that I've met BitcoinEXpress. She has told me her name and that she lives in the same area, but we've never met in person. For all I know, it could be a total lie.

bitcoiners

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 12:31:32 AM

The thing is I am not hiding from anyone either. I have been to two SF Bay area Bitcoin Meetups, I am a member of the Sunnyvale group, met several people and Coblee 100% knows who I am. People are stone cold shocked when they meet me, I always get the same reaction....you're not what I was expecting. Here's a hint, I'm not a he LOL.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=51376.msg616639#msg616639

Hm...
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2012, 12:35:00 AM

The thing is I am not hiding from anyone either. I have been to two SF Bay area Bitcoin Meetups, I am a member of the Sunnyvale group, met several people and Coblee 100% knows who I am. People are stone cold shocked when they meet me, I always get the same reaction....you're not what I was expecting. Here's a hint, I'm not a he LOL.

Hm...

We all seen that, now post a post from Colbee confirming that.
coblee
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 12:37:32 AM

Hm...

Do you believe everything BitcoinEXpress posts? I think her 100% just means that I know her name.

They both have said they've met each other on a couple occasions.

That's just not true. Only she's claimed that I 100% know her ... whatever that means.

illpoet

Activity: 341

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 12:41:44 AM

is there a coblee/bitcoinexpress love child out there we should know about?

Tym's Get Rich Slow scheme: plse send .00001 to
btc: 1DKRaNUnMQkeby6Dk1d8e6fRczSrTEhd8p ltc: LV4Udu7x9aLs28MoMCzsvVGKJbSmrHESnt
thank you.
Mushroomized
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 12:44:02 AM

maybe bcx is a rouge AI that lives in amazon's cloud and feels threatened by litecoin.

I dont like how he signs all his posts with the ~BCX~ thing

~Mushroomized~

hi
bitcoiners

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 12:44:23 AM

I think her 100% just means that I know her name.

This is a good start.  You know her name.  You know where she lives.  Now we would have a name, gender, and location.  

Jeez, you can't ask for better info.  And you know it.
coblee
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 12:58:05 AM

I think her 100% just means that I know her name.

This is a good start.  You know her name.  You know where she lives.  Now we would have a name, gender, and location.  

Jeez, you can't ask for better info.  And you know it.

Where does she live? I have no idea. Would you please stop making these claims about me as if they are true?

bitcoiners

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 01:00:12 AM

She has told me her name and that she lives in the same area, but we've never met in person. For all I know, it could be a total lie.

You know she's told you she lives in the same area.  You know her name.  Why aren't you saying it?  After all it could just be a lie.  Let's find out.

Edit: and if you don't say her (alleged) name in the next post.  I'll assume you are hiding something.
Mushroomized
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 01:07:21 AM

She has told me her name and that she lives in the same area, but we've never met in person. For all I know, it could be a total lie.

You know she's told you she lives in the same area.  You know her name.  Why aren't you saying it?  After all it could just be a lie.  Let's find out.

Edit: and if you don't say her (alleged) name in the next post.  I'll assume you are hiding something.
Why is everyone so mad  Roll Eyes

hi
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2012, 01:11:43 AM

Colbee just give em the fake name BTCX pm'ed you so they can knock themselves out  Wink
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2012, 01:16:55 AM

Just contact Apple corporate security and they can look for "https://bitcointalk.org" in their proxy logs.  Using apple time or equipment to DDOS sites would get him fired, and I doubt he used a VPN each time he visited here...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bitcoiners

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 01:19:34 AM

Edit: and if you don't say her (alleged) name in the next post.  I'll assume you are hiding something.
Why is everyone so mad  Roll Eyes

What pisses me of is coblee acts like he has no idea who she is.  When he knows almost everything you need to know to "dox" her.

She help him with litecoin in the beginning?  They've talked in IIRC?  She's told him her name and where she lives? WTF?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: