Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:37:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WORLD CUP ♥♥♥♥ Nauro's Picks wait for you !!!!  (Read 1214 times)
Nauro (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:11:01 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 09:05:24 PM by Nauro

Hello today starts the CRICKET World Cup 2015

I am very good at predictions and this is known to them who have already taken predictions from me Smiley

Each pick you need will cost 0.01 BTC ( trusted members can pay after they win , pm me now )

As today is the grand opening , 2 picks are given free of cost !

New Zeland vs Sri Lanka

Winner - NewZeland ( won )

Australia vs England

winner - australia ( won )

For more picks PM me , no more picks will be posted here from now ...

You may loose also , so bet only what you can afford to loose
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:40:11 AM

I am very good at predictions and this is known to them who have already taken predictions from me Smiley

Each pick you need will cost 0.01 BTC ( trusted members can pay after they win , pm me now )

New Zeland vs Sri Lanka

Winner - NewZeland

Australia vs England

winner - australia

before you charge something, you better provide a good statistic of winning record first id suggest, otherwise no one gonna trust your pick
arvindr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:42:48 AM

before you charge something, you better provide a good statistic of winning record first id suggest, otherwise no one gonna trust your pick

I think he had a previous thread with good picks before. But haven't followed that much, so don't know the latest stats

Nauro (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:53:00 AM

I think he had a previous thread with good picks before. But haven't followed that much, so don't know the latest stats

Yes i had a great picks season, and i am even better in world cup Smiley

Please note these 2 picks are free after that you have to send me a PM for picks and each pick costs minimum 0.01btc and max whatever you like Smiley
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:54:07 AM

let us see how that picks works,
Nauro (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:58:03 AM

New Zeland vs Sri Lanka

Winner - NewZeland

Australia vs England

winner - australia

No problem , i already have like 5 people who trust my picks Smiley and i am happy giving them Smiley ...

here is the thread i gave picks earlier - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=917138.0
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:58:44 AM

He has a neative trust. Might be a good idea to use an escrow even for the picks Tongue
Nauro (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:59:59 AM

He has a neative trust. Might be a good idea to use an escrow even for the picks Tongue
Please never contact me for any pick , i dont want to sell you even for money now, stay away . Thanks . you dont know man my accuracy , anyways , Have a nice day Smiley
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:54:29 AM

GL mate..I might invest into your picks..Will send u come chips if I do and win..!

Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:14:18 AM

Please never contact me for any pick , i dont want to sell you even for money now, stay away . Thanks . you dont know man my accuracy , anyways , Have a nice day Smiley

Don't worry I will never contact you.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:05:38 AM

why are you mad with the escrow issue?
you know even the trusted member of the community will be please to use an escrow if someone dont trust them anyway, this guy stated that you got red trust, so i think its better to use escrow too
Nauro (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:07:20 AM

you know even the trusted member of the community will be please to use an escrow if someone dont trust them anyway, this guy stated that you got red trust, so i think its better to use escrow too

Tell me one thing man, if i have to scam someone and not give prediction after taking money, wont i simply give wrong predition, isnt it better than not giving , tell me ?
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:46:02 AM

Tell me one thing man, if i have to scam someone and not give prediction after taking money, wont i simply give wrong predition, isnt it better than not giving , tell me ?

True...For Picks purpose..I guess..using escrow is not really needed..Its just about trust..although..I think there could be a way escrow can be used

electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:53:09 AM

Both Newzeland and Australia have home grounds advantage and they are already playing very well. It is easy to guess that both teams have high chances of winning. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
lazyhorse

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:59:58 AM

Both Newzeland and Australia have home grounds advantage and they are already playing very well. It is easy to guess that both teams have high chances of winning. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

LOL..true..Its not hard to pick when u look at their form.. N on top of that it is in their home ground.. ALmost every team is a Loin(when It comes to cricket) in their home ground..as the players r very used to the pitches.
Nauro (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:04:13 PM

LOL..true..Its not hard to pick when u look at their form.. N on top of that it is in their home ground.. ALmost every team is a Loin(when It comes to cricket) in their home ground..as the players r very used to the pitches.

Lol we are here not to discuss the cricket things, predictions please

Yes exactly but i cant give wrong predictions, there will be matches like india vs pakistan and all .... there are 49 matches man, not all at home grounds ..
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:32:11 PM

Yes exactly but i cant give wrong predictions, there will be matches like india vs pakistan and all .... there are 49 matches man, not all at home grounds ..
hey man, if you can give exact perdition about the winner then you don't need to tell anybody and beg for tips,
place your bet and become millionaire and make shutdown the betting sites Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Nauro (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:34:59 PM

hey man, if you can give exact perdition about the winner then you don't need to tell anybody and beg for tips,
place your bet and become millionaire and make shutdown the betting sites Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I never beg for tips , where did I ? lol , dont say what you dont know. Secondly i win myself yet if i give others the same prediction the books wont stop taking bets on it or stop paying me , so while i make profit in bets why not others make profit and share some with me, and dont interrupt unless something important.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:41:14 PM

I never beg for tips , where did I ? lol , dont say what you dont know. Secondly i win myself yet if i give others the same prediction the books wont stop taking bets on it or stop paying me , so while i make profit in bets why not others make profit and share some with me, and dont interrupt unless something important.

what is this man. Huh Huh
Nauro (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:50:55 PM

what is this man. Huh Huh

This isnt begging , suppose you selling your house and ask price, so is that begging , lol its my fees, my wish , how is it begging ?
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: