Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can a ship be antisemitic? Disarming Isreal...  (Read 793 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:08:05 AM

US NAVY MISSION:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy#Mission

(NO ONE IN THE MIDDLE EAST OR ANYWHERE SHOULDN'T HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS, I DON'T KNOW RUSSIAN SINKING SCRATCHING AMERICAN WHAT EVER)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-12/us-government-wouldnt-cover-foreign-governments-murder-our-military-men-would-it

On June 8, 1967, Israel attacked the American naval vessel USS Liberty in international waters, and tried to sink it.

After checking the Liberty out for 8 hours – and making 9 overflights with Israeli jets, within 200 feet … close enough for the pilots and the sunbathing Liberty sailors on deck to waive at each other.

Yet the Israelis attacked it with Mirage fighter jets, torpedoes and napalm.  The USS Liberty suffered 70% casualties, with 34 killed and 174 wounded.

The Israeli attack spanned two hours … as long as the attack on Pearl Harbor. The air attack alone lasted approximately 25 minutes: consisting of more than 30 sorties by approximately 12 separate planes using napalm, cannon, and rockets which left 821 holes in the ship.  The Israelis fired 30mm cannons and rockets into the boat.

The Israelis clearly knew it was an American ship, tried to sink it, and tried to frame the Egyptians for the attack, as shown by the following evidence:

(1) The Liberty was flying a huge, brand new American flag. The flag was 5-by-8 feet.  The weather conditions were ideal to ensure the flag’s easy observance and identification, because it was clear and sunny, with a wind-speed which make for a constant ripple in the flag.  After the flag was shot up by the jets, the Liberty’s crew replaced it with a 7-by-13 foot American flag, which flew during the entire duration of the attack.

( 8 ) The only reason the Israelis did not successfully sink the Liberty and kill all of its crewmen was that one sailor duck-taped together antennae – and took many bullet wounds in the process – which enabled an emergency SOS to get out from the Liberty to American 6th Fleet.

(9) The Israelis later claimed that they mistook the Liberty for an Egyptian vessel.  But the Egyptian ship – the El Quseir – was an unarmed 1920s-era horse carrier out of service in Alexandria, four times smaller than the Liberty, which bore virtually no resemblance to the Liberty.

“Israeli authorities subsequently apologized for the incident, but few in Washington could believe that the ship had not been identified as an American naval vessel…. I have yet to understand why it was felt necessary to attack this ship or who ordered the attack.”
–C.I.A. Chief Richard Helms

“Yet the ultimate lesson of the Liberty attack had far more effect on policy in Israel than in America.  Israel’s leaders concluded that nothing they might do would offend the Americans to the point of reprisal.  If America’s leaders did not have the courage to punish Israel for the blatant murder of American citizens, it seemed clear that their American friends would let them get away with almost anything.”
–George Ball, U.S. Undersecretary of State at the time, The Passionate Attachment

it's fun that the best way to annihilate a country with a Anti Balistic Missile Shield System and land locked by 1Billions people is the old age approach of the Navy:

http://s20.postimg.org/r4omdw1zh/BB3.jpg
yeah no abms can stop that, and if you think now there are Rail Guns... frequency is still higher Cheesy.

Or preparatory nuke strikes + dolphins meet the bottom.  Roll Eyes  Shocked

So Israel attacked the NSA... fun. Is it true they sniped US soldiers in Iraq? For them we are subhumans, we aren't part of their tribe, cool I don't want it. And that's why we created the Empire, for tribeless or opentribe, all together against the Foe of one. Cheesy.

money is faster...
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:52:07 AM

Well if a corporation can be a person then I guess a lot is possible.  But that's an amazing event and I had never heard of it before.  Inconceivable that they'd attack an American ship but you have to consider that it's something American diplomacy would never let them forget.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:44:02 AM

Well if a corporation can be a person then I guess a lot is possible.  But that's an amazing event and I had never heard of it before.  Inconceivable that they'd attack an American ship but you have to consider that it's something American diplomacy would never let them forget.
the reason you have never heard of it is the american media doesn't talk about it because it is 100% controlled by zionist israel firsters. also look up the lavon affair where israeli agents bomed western targets in egypt to try and frame the egyptians. these aren't conspiracy theories, they posthumously awarded medals to the operatives who were caught and executed. see also the jew arrested in france last week for painting swastikas on cars in a jewish area to frame muslims. typical jewish behaviour, commit crimes and blame others for sympathy and to get the stupid goyim to take their opponents out for them.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:11:28 PM

Since 1913 America isn't a sovereign nation anymore. the effect of this statement only appears more real with the slowing passing of time, it's called "acclimation", I hope it isn't too hard to accept. What can you do anyway Cheesy. The Cia was fooled, the army used, what else should I say... Even without feathers a chicken is still a chicken, and if you want to go deeper, it's still chicken bones.

the reason you have never heard of it is the american media doesn't talk about it because it is 100% controlled by zionist israel firsters. also look up the lavon affair where israeli agents bomed western targets in egypt to try and frame the egyptians. these aren't conspiracy theories, they posthumously awarded medals to the operatives who were caught and executed. see also the jew arrested in france last week for painting swastikas on cars in a jewish area to frame muslims. typical jewish behaviour, commit crimes and blame others for sympathy and to get the stupid goyim to take their opponents out for them.

It ain't the "jewish behaviour" per se as a tribe, but the "mob", they love to carry some animal in gold among the "jews"... go figure Cheesy. If they aka the mob took over of the entire US civilian admin, what chances had the private media  Huh It was surrender or die... the mob...

Doesn't change the fact that all the middle east should be disarmed... and the world, why the need for weapons you are all gonna die, 100% guaranteed since the beginning of time...

money is faster...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: