Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-Flow Scrypt  (Read 2702 times)
brockshoot (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:29:52 AM

Hello guys i'm just found the scrypt from social media.

this is scrypt for BTC-Flow

Tutorial
1. Login and insert your main wallet (recomended blockchain wallet) to the box >> http://btc-flow.com/r/07e25d3649 and Sign up. (make sure you are my refferal ) https://i.imgur.com/rPGH5dd.jpg

2. download and install add ons mozilla "iOpus iMacros", don't be confused you just download in here > https://addons.mozilla.org/id/firefox/addon/imacros-for-firefox/ restart and open again your mozilla browser.

3. after that make as many as wallet in your blockchain account you can, Click -> recieve money -> active -> New Address and put the name, its the name just up to you
i just made 20 wallet address.

4. finnaly this is the scrypt > http://www.filedropper.com/scryptbtc-flow Download and extract the "iim" files, and put in Libraries/Documents/iMacros/Macros/Demo-Firefox (in here) Make Sure you are Edit the scrypt from my wallet address to your wallet address right

5. Start the scrypt you can look in this picture Wink > https://i.imgur.com/TLSPT1b.jpg

OK I think enought if you have problem just Screen Shoot your problem and Put in the Comment

oh 1 again if the scrypt work i hope you donate to me
i will give my wallet address to in INBOX
gadman2
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:33:56 AM

I hate you so much that if you and I were the last two users on facebook, I still wouldn't accept your friends request.

coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:57:29 AM

Look what happened. BTC-flow.com is offline now....     under construction?

Pif

Activity: 153
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:14:19 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 12:49:37 PM by Pif

Look what happened. BTC-flow.com is offline now....     under construction?

It is likely due to the greedy of people like original poster.
Pif

Activity: 153
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:51:22 PM

I hate you so much that if you and I were the last two users on facebook, I still wouldn't accept your friends request.

Lmfao nice one

I might reuse it if you give me the permission Cheesy
soloasi

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:34:41 PM

... it still asks for captchas... wheres the point of it?

thanks for trying anyway.  Undecided
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 03:15:58 PM

You can make use of it if u integrate captcha solver but you have to pay per captcha more than you could receive.

soloasi

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:55:46 AM

Grin ... y... click banneado Lips sealed Lips sealed...no multicuentas ni proxys. por suerte tengo mas conecciones de internet. Tongue
resya

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:25:55 PM

Grin ... y... click banneado Lips sealed Lips sealed...no multicuentas ni proxys. por suerte tengo mas conecciones de internet. Tongue

english please...

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
soloasi

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:11:59 PM

oh.. sorry i was in another forum and i forgot to write in english...

i was saying, that using the scrypt got me"locked"..

so if you are "playing" and not withdrawing, try to withdraw now just to see if you can do it... i used the scrypt, and till now i was withdrawing every 6K just in case it would turn in something like this...

good luck!. and if you know how to avoid it let me know because i tried proxys using different wallets and i cant.  Undecided

i will use my other internet conection with a new wallet direction to have at leat one  Smiley
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:38:47 PM

Can you please post the Process Step by step.

I didn't understand much things  Undecided

Aksiyon1

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:20:37 PM

gives a very very small amount .
elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:25:28 PM

oh.. sorry i was in another forum and i forgot to write in english...

i was saying, that using the scrypt got me"locked"..

so if you are "playing" and not withdrawing, try to withdraw now just to see if you can do it... i used the scrypt, and till now i was withdrawing every 6K just in case it would turn in something like this...

good luck!. and if you know how to avoid it let me know because i tried proxys using different wallets and i cant.  Undecided

i will use my other internet conection with a new wallet direction to have at leat one  Smiley
and what did you expect with using it, thats what you get when you are greedy
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:50:38 PM

the scrypt is no work,my account was block and my balance cant be withdraw...wtf you OP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: