Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOXCOIN - Secure Bitcoin Exchange **Now with Reloadit and PayPal MyCash**  (Read 6838 times)
TXWA (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:54:05 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 08:47:06 AM by TXWA

We're glad to announce TOXCOIN Bitcoin Exchange - a new and easy way to buy and sell Bitcoins.

How to buy/sell BTC on TOXCOIN?

The simple steps:

1. Create an account
2. Select a payment method to exchange
3. Complete the payment process
4. Exchange done - easy as never before.

You exchange always for the price at the time of the transaction showed on our website.

Which payment methods are accepted?

• Bank Transfer (Buying)
  • Payeer / Credit Card (Buying)
  • Perfect Money (Buying / Selling)
  • OKPay (Selling)
  • Paysafecard (Buying)
  • Ukash (Buying)
  • MoneyPak (Buying)
  • ReloadIt (Buying)
  • PayPal MyCash (Buying)

What is special about TOXCOIN compared to other exchanges?

As many "hacks" showed in the past, money isn't safe located on exchanging platforms unless you're using 2F-authentication.
We are not storing customer's funds, they are only held until the exchange takes action / is completed.
So you can not use your account as a wallet and can be sure that nobody is able to hack and empty your account.

Our support is the best around, you can contact our nice assistants anytime via ticket, live support and mail. We promise responding in max. 6 hours to any support request, otherwise you get an a 10%-off coupon for your next exchange with us (deducted from the fees charged by TOXCOIN)

The traffic to our exchange is fully-encrypted by 256-bit GeoTrust SSL - to guarantee of your data.

We plan to have an own debit card ready for you within the next time, which makes it possible to secure withdraw BTC at ATM's around the world. 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/toxcoinex

Further questions? Please read our FAQ for more details or contact our customer support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:07:55 AM

Push Smiley
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:10:18 AM

Push Smiley

Are you using the multiSig function? Maybe try to contact the greeAddress.it team.
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 08:00:16 AM

Push Smiley

Are you using the multiSig function? Maybe try to contact the greeAddress.it team.
No sorry, we do not at the moment.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
coinfan88

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:37:42 AM

I used TOXCOIN for the first time and I am very impressed with their service and support. My support requests were handled very quickly and thoroughly.
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:50:05 PM

I used TOXCOIN for the first time and I am very impressed with their service and support. My support requests were handled very quickly and thoroughly.
Thanks for your feedback Smiley

Good news for our customers: For the next 24 hours we charge only 1% for Perfect Money and Payeerexchanges!
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 06:01:26 PM

Good news for our customers: For the next 24 hours we charge only 1% for Perfect Money and Payeerexchanges!

A good news would be : the use of a multiSig address as deposit addresses. It would be really interested ,because only a few exchange use it (like bit-x.com , theRocktrading.com & bitStamp.net).
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 06:27:40 PM

A good news would be : the use of a multiSig address as deposit addresses. It would be really interested ,because only a few exchange use it (like bit-x.com , theRocktrading.com & bitStamp.net).
Hello redsn0w,

Please note that our exchange does not hold any user funds (so there is no "deposit option" unlike many other exchanges have which also could be used as a wallet), that's also the reason why we're on the list of transparent exchanges: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=940156

So multiSig does not make much sense at the moment because any exchanging request will be completed once we receive the funds so they can't get stolen as our system will move then automatically to a cold wallet which is not connected to the Internet.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:46:23 PM

Do you sell psc?
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:58:16 AM

Do you sell psc?
No, sorry. At the moment we only buy Paysafecard.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
duid88

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:29:50 AM

netteler nothing for paymet & cahout
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:42:27 AM

netteler nothing for paymet & cahout
I do not know what you exactly tried to explain with your post, but I guess it should be "Is Neteller not accepted/used for payment/cashout"
No, we do not accept Neteller at the moment as it has the same risks like Paypal for us (chargebacks)
You may use https://payeer.com instead, they also accept CC's.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:13:19 AM

We permanently reduced the fees for Perfect Money and Payeer/Credit Card to 1.5%
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:17:25 PM

Hello redsn0w,

Please note that our exchange does not hold any user funds (so there is no "deposit option" unlike many other exchanges have which also could be used as a wallet), that's also the reason why we're on the list of transparent exchanges: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=940156

So multiSig does not make much sense at the moment because any exchanging request will be completed once we receive the funds so they can't get stolen as our system will move then automatically to a cold wallet which is not connected to the Internet.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support

I know, but the use of the multiSig will be useful for you and the customers and I'm sure will bring to your site a lot of new users. Like bit-x.com and the others (bitstamp  & theRocktrading).
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:35:36 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 03:56:49 PM by TXWA

Hello redsn0w,

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support

I know, but the use of the multiSig will be useful for you and the customers and I'm sure will bring to your site a lot of new users. Like bit-x.com and the others (bitstamp  & theRocktrading).
Thanks, we've not planned this yet but multiSig would be definitely interesting.
We'll have a deeper look into this and will decide if we may implement this into our exchange in the future to make the infrastructure even more secure.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
runningfree

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:33:01 PM

The video is great, now I guess I better give it a try.
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:30:29 AM

The video is great, now I guess I better give it a try.

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:28:22 AM

Are planning to promote this exchanger ?
Just like the bit-x did

The interface look good and promising.
GOOD LUCK for your project ,sir

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:05:54 AM

Are planning to promote this exchanger ?
Just like the bit-x did

The interface look good and promising.
GOOD LUCK for your project ,sir
Yes, we plan to do a signature campaign within next time.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:39:58 AM

why not accept paypal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: