Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOXCOIN - Secure Bitcoin Exchange **Now with Reloadit and PayPal MyCash**  (Read 6841 times)
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:43:26 AM

why not accept paypal

Because paypal is an irreversible method of payment, it is not secure (and it is obviously not raccomended).
TXWA (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:52:38 AM

why not accept paypal
Paypal would be a huge risk for us as this reversible payment provider allows customers to chargeback money. In this case the user could buy BTC and after receiving them (irreversible) he chargeback and we loose the funds.
You may use https://payeer.com instead, they also accept CC's.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:22:28 PM

We've added MoneyPak to our payment options. Smiley

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:21:39 PM

Oh yes how nice, come to the easiest place for BTC transactions with a small 39.5% fee TOXCOIN!!!!
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:42:52 AM

Oh yes how nice, come to the easiest place for BTC transactions with a small 39.5% fee TOXCOIN!!!!
It's your choice which payment methods you choose for buying BTC. Such high fees are charged only for voucher exchanges - what is normal there (Paysafecard already charges 20% merchant fees etc.) and NOT for e-currencies.
E-Wallets like Perfect Money or Payeer/Credit Card can be exchanged for as little as 1.5%

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 06:18:04 AM

It's your choice which payment methods you choose for buying BTC. Such high fees are charged only for voucher exchanges - what is normal there (Paysafecard already charges 20% merchant fees etc.) and NOT for e-currencies.
E-Wallets like Perfect Money or Payeer/Credit Card can be exchanged for as little as 1.5%

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support

I thought paysafecard charges 5-10% fees
Not 20% ?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:54:51 AM

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support

I thought paysafecard charges 5-10% fees
Not 20% ?
The fees which Paysafecard charges depend on the business type and sales. A big business for example pays lower and a smaller one higher rates. As our exchange partners for Paysafecards are not running such a big business they need to pay 19.5% merchant fees.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:14:39 PM

Bank Transfer USD/EUR added to our payment methods. No verification required up to 800.00 EUR / 1000.00 USD each transaction Smiley

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:18:42 PM

Bank Transfer USD/EUR added to our payment methods. No verification required up to 800.00 EUR / 1000.00 USD each transaction Smiley

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support

Do you want to add something in these days ? A new method of payment or something like that ?
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:12:09 AM

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support

Do you want to add something in these days ? A new method of payment or something like that ?
We always try to implement the best and most-used payment methods. If you've got a suggestion you are welcomed to tell us your ideas.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
Carleton01

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:05:19 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 02:59:55 AM by Carleton01

Hello,

Going to start pushing my users your way. My only way to order now is via Bitcoin and I like that you offer Moneypak. Any affiliate link available? Thousands of users...

Edit: Cant link your site on Twitter. I get this error: This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can't complete this action right now. Please try again later. As soon as i remove the URL it's fine. I've got thousands of tweets. Odd error.

Thanks

TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:18:05 AM

Hello,

Going to start pushing my users your way. My only way to order now is via Bitcoin and I like that you offer Moneypak. Any affiliate link available? Thousands of users...

Edit: Cant link your site on Twitter. I get this error: This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can't complete this action right now. Please try again later. As soon as i remove the URL it's fine. I've got thousands of tweets. Odd error.

Thanks

Thanks, we appreciate you like our service! Smiley
Yes, you can request an affiliate link. Please just contact our ad department: advertising@toxcoin.com
Strange, we never had any issues with Twitter in the past. You may use this link too: http://bit.ly/1E3eRND

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
Carleton01

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:24:25 AM

Hello,

Thanks

Thanks, we appreciate you like our service! Smiley
Yes, you can request an affiliate link. Please just contact our ad department: advertising@toxcoin.com
Strange, we never had any issues with Twitter in the past. You may use this link too: http://[Suspicious link removed]/1E3eRND

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support

https://i.imgur.com/qNR5YrY.png

Got it with my link =]! I will surely contact your E-mail. I've got many users, hoping this isn't a Scam. Just going off Reviews for now. I think this service you provide will be very big for me and my website if it turns out to be legitmate. You serve Europe & United Sates yes?

Cheers!
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:15:08 PM

Got it with my link =]! I will surely contact your E-mail. I've got many users, hoping this isn't a Scam. Just going off Reviews for now. I think this service you provide will be very big for me and my website if it turns out to be legitmate. You serve Europe & United Sates yes?

Cheers!
Thanks for this promotion, we would be happy to work with you together as one of our affiliate partners Smiley

We for sure do not scam people. Our slogan is that the customers should have the best experiences with our service and come back to exchange with us.

We're working on providing the best 24/7 customer support around and try to serve any order and support request as soon as possible.

Yes, we especially serve the US and EU, but also the Asian market is quite huge.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:58:27 PM

Push Smiley
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:14:07 PM

So where are you from are you operating from, US or some other country? I did not find that information in the FAQ. It it really weird when an exchange market does not have physical office address specified.
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:23:16 AM

So where are you from are you operating from, US or some other country? I did not find that information in the FAQ. It it really weird when an exchange market does not have physical office address specified.
We're operating from Peru as you can see here: https://www.toxcoin.com/contact.php

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
MrDjAK

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:43:27 PM

Video look great.Good luck
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:07:11 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 02:34:55 AM by TXWA

Video look great.Good luck
Thanks for your feedback! Smiley

We added Reloadit and PayPal MyCash to our payment methods Smiley
Bank transfer USD is not available anymore, but we still offer SEPA-transfers in Europe (EUR transfers).

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:13:27 PM

We're back online after a short downtime with a new & fresh design.
Check it out now: https://www.toxcoin.com

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: