Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:24:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOXCOIN - Secure Bitcoin Exchange **Now with Reloadit and PayPal MyCash**  (Read 6839 times)
perucoins

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

I'm not a BoT^

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:05:52 AM

hey TXWA

Toxcoin doesnt accept NETELLER as a payment method
but  can i use the prepaid CC from Neteller to fund my account?
TXWA (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:11:31 AM

hey TXWA

Toxcoin doesnt accept NETELLER as a payment method
but  can i use the prepaid CC from Neteller to fund my account?
Hi,

yes, you can Smiley

If you would like to buy BTC from us with credit card, please register a Payeeraccount and link your credit card to your account there (as soon as you're verified). Once you've done that, you can buy Bitcoins from us with Payeer without any limits.

Here's a short tutorial about how to buy Bitcoins with credit card on TOXCOIN: https://www.toxcoin.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=11

Feel free to contact us if there are any questions.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
smokemore420

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:57:42 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 07:07:14 PM by smokemore420

Just made an order for $55, will update when it arrives.

The bitcoins arrived.
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:41:57 PM

Just made an order for $55, will update when it arrives.
Your exchange order was completed over an hour ago, please check.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
BarM

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:14:42 PM

I'm trying to buy some BTC using credit card but it shows that error(In Payeer's site):
Invalid signature
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:16:03 PM

I'm trying to buy some BTC using credit card but it shows that error(In Payeer's site):
Invalid signature
I saw you tried to buy 50 USD. Please enter in the form 50.00 (exact amount with point).

Let me know if you've got further questions.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
massguru

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:10:44 AM

fees and requirements for uKash?

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:13:27 PM

fees and requirements for uKash?
Fees are shown in our FAQ's, please have a look there.

Requirements? A valid mail and wallet address Wink
We accept vouchers from any country where Ukash is sold.

If you've any further questions, just let me know.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:38:24 AM

Push Smiley
Medunno

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:01:43 AM

I sent this  guy my 100eur psc and he send me 17eur in bitcoin wtf is that shit. This is a scam.

I can provide screenshots of everythibg!

Fuck

Dont deal with him if u dobt wanna loose 90% of ur monny.
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:50:01 PM

I sent this  guy my 100eur psc and he send me 17eur in bitcoin wtf is that shit. This is a scam.

I can provide screenshots of everythibg!

Fuck

Dont deal with him if u dobt wanna loose 90% of ur monny.
This is not true. We've sent you ~30.00€ at the time of transaction.
Please have a look at out FAQ before you submit an exchange order. We charge huge extra fees for Paysafecards issued in
Germany concerning the limitations and regulations here and recommend all people there to use another e-voucher.

The fees are clearly readable for everyone here: https://www.toxcoin.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=2

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
Medunno

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:58:09 PM

Ur saying that because u know im right. I checked ur paysafecard spends and you spend it on paymentwall inc, i dont see why german eur should ve diffrent from usd.
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:00:45 PM

Ur saying that because u know im right. I checked ur paysafecard spends and you spend it on paymentwall inc, i dont see why german eur should ve diffrent from usd.
No, this is not true. We show our fees clearly in our FAQ's. Nobody had any issues with that before.
Paysafecards issued in Germany are very difficult for us to exchange. They've got since a year now new limitations, that only MyPSC members can do some transactions. Only a few gaming sites still allow to redeem those vouchers without MyPaysafecard account.

There were many threads about this fact, e.g. here: http://shop.x22cheats.com/showthread.php?45346-Paysafecard-Payments-for-Germans

Dear Mr *****,

We like to draw your attention to imminent changes to the paysafecard service in Germany as of September 5th, 2012. These changes should be of temporary nature and with limited effect to your paysafecard customers.
Being one of Europe’s largest e-money issuer, paysafecard operates its service in strict compliance with (local) e-money regulations. Germany lately experienced changes regarding the issuing of e-money and handling of e-money related transactions.
The new regulations have been recently discussed with the local Financial Authorities in Germany.
In order to comply with the current regulation, paysafecard is required to implement changes with regards to paysafecard PINs issued in Germany and transactions conducted with such PINs as of September 5th, 2012.
· paysafecard customers can only use a single (1) PIN per transaction. The combination of several PINs is temporarily disabled on our payment panel.
· This restriction only applies to transactions involving paysafecard PINs purchased in Germany
· The maximum transaction amount of any single transaction with German paysafecard PINs can therefore not exceed EUR 100.
· Disabling deposits of paysafecard PINs into mypaysafecard
· No technical changes are required on your side.

paysafecard is already in advanced discussions with the German Financial Authorities to obtain clarity and ultimately the confirmation to be allowed to restore multi-PIN transactions in Germany.
We deeply regret the temporary restriction and any inconvenience it causes. This short term measure is in the best interest of maintaining and offering a compliant and reliable paysafecard service. Detailed information for you and your customer is also displayed on our website: http://www.paysafecard.com/de/my-paysafecard-info
In parallel, we constantly inform and update our paysafecard customers in Germany and have worked out mitigation strategies for our customers like introducing an online refund tool for remaining paysafecard balances and we are introducing more paysafecard face values over the next weeks.
We appreciate this announcement comes at short notice. Please reach out to your dedicated Account Manager at paysafecard if you have questions in this matter.
We will inform you as soon as we received confirmation from German Authorities to revert to a multi-PIN transaction pattern.

Sincerely,

Merchant Acquiring Manager

I am sorry you did not notice that. We would like to figure your questions out, please contact us by ticket or mail.
We would be happy to assist you with your questions there.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
Medunno

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:32:24 PM

Your site says fee 39.5 then why do u send me 30eur? It was 100. U took 70% not 39.5

And u should put this on ur order page instead of saying it now. This is not normal. Its fucking fishy.
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:53:58 PM

Your site says fee 39.5 then why do u send me 30eur? It was 100. U took 70% not 39.5

And u should put this on ur order page instead of saying it now. This is not normal. Its fucking fishy.
Please read the full FAQ entry:

Important notice for Paysafecardvouchers issued in Germany:
As this vouchers are very difficult for us to exchange concerning the limitations and regulations in this country we need to charge an extra-fee of 30.0% for Paysafecardvouchers issued in this country.
We recommend to use other e-vouchers there instead. All other countries and vouchers are not affected and pay the normal rate only.

We never had any customers complaining about that. They all read our FAQ's or asked if they think something was unclear.
Anyway, I would recommend you to use another payment method in your country which does not have such limitations there (e.g. Ukash).
Or you may use bank transfer or e-wallets instead, you can use them from 1.5% fees already.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
GiuseppeRossi

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:42:23 AM

Your site is not sending out confirmation mails. Tried on two different types.
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:11:41 PM

Your site is not sending out confirmation mails. Tried on two different types.
Hi,

you receive a notification mail once your order was processed.

Current news: Some order types, epescially bank transfer, Ukash and Paysafecard are delayed concerning current easter time.
We do our best to get any exchange order processed as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
TOXCOIN Support
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:05:56 PM

Push Smiley
ash312

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:26:38 AM

i have sent 10euro for btc on your site
my user name on site is addy123
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:21:30 AM

i have sent 10euro for btc on your site
my user name on site is addy123
We've answered your support request, please check.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: