Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why GOD will not punish and could even forgive Mark karpeles!  (Read 2641 times)
cuddaloreappu (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:21:13 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 02:44:56 PM by cuddaloreappu

God punishes those who do bad things to other people and God rewards those who do good things for other people!

Everybody hates karpeles since he goxxed bitcoiners and people lost a lot of money..this is all negative bad karma for which he has to pay ultimately..

But according to one theory of bitcoin price rise to 1200$!

http://www.coindesk.com/bot-named-willy-did-mt-goxs-automated-trading-pump-bitcoin-price/

Mt.gox was hacked and hence inorder to replace those missing coins and funds, karpeles  started the willy bot which caused the bubble to 1200$

And that just made many early adopters  around the world bitcoin millionaires, and those who cashed out  early 2014 enjoy their tesla, and yatch..

As they became rich and got into financial freedom they thank bitcoin for liberating them, which ultimately transforms into Good karma for karpeles since he is responsible for bubble with willy bot

Thus Good karma overpowers his negative karma and thus he lives in Japan happily..

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 02:30:07 PM

NO. lol The fact that scum such as he are allowed to continually fuck society over proves that the world is run by evil.

Your statements only confirm my theory that "god" is a petty, dishonest, vengeful, and blood thirsty life hating god.

"RELIGION. BILLIONS DEAD."

cuddaloreappu (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:35:43 PM

NO. lol The fact that scum such as he are allowed to continually fuck society over proves that the world is run by evil.

Your statements only confirm my theory that "god" is a petty, dishonest, vengeful, and blood thirsty life hating god.

Very true...

All those who scam are those who become rich and live in freedom...and GOD is just helping them
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:40:08 PM

Theres no god and scammers sometimes get away with it.
upal

Activity: 165
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:57:28 PM

Very true...

All those who scam are those who become rich and live in freedom...and GOD is just helping them

According to The Grand Design by Sir Stephen Hawking, GOD used to exist before the Big Bang and even if he exists now, he does not interfere in everyday's affair. But, you might like to read Why you need GOD ?
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:11:36 PM

We went from "in god we trust" to in "crypto we trust" for something.
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:28:57 PM

Theres no god and scammers sometimes get away with it.

Edit that to" there's no GOD and Scammers always get away with it"
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 04:35:42 PM

I hope you got that right. More bad than good still means overall bad. While there are millionaires, there are also those who bought at the highs and lost. And here, i think a lot more people suffer than those gained. For every 1 millionaire there are 1000 people who each lost a thousand

Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 04:53:21 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 05:03:25 PM by Beliathon

QFT, that's because god = ego. I'll just leave this here.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
God

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:53:25 PM

Rest assured, I will punish him.

Beliathon

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 04:54:59 PM

Oh shit it's Jibbers! Run!

Isn't it sort of terrifying that more than half the adults alive today still maintain imaginary friends? I read an interesting fact yesterday, apparently the intellectual difference between the average human and a genius is greater than the intellectual difference between the average person and a chimpanzee.

TLDR religious folks are closer to chimps than they are to scientists. Sorry, the truth hurts you dimwitted fucks, now get off the internet and stop embarrassing yourselves, I mean jesus christ.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372

--------------->¿?

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:56:04 PM

I don't think God has anything to do with the USD either way.

coinspiracy

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:00:44 PM

OP is jumping into nonsense conclusions. Trading is a zero sum game. Winners get ehe money from the losers. Bitcoin is only going to become a really positive thing when any other alternative is more costly, hence making it a net waste to NOT use Bitcoin. I think even Satoshi himself said something like this. We are not even close to being at that point yet.
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 05:01:25 PM

No, it's "In crypto we don't need to trust, because math." Do you even blockchain, bro?

astrobitcoin

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:05:15 PM

who is God?!

no really, in 2015 i cannot read this retarded crap, especially on a looking forward tech forum...
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:18:25 PM

who is God?!

no really, in 2015 i cannot read this retarded crap, especially on a looking forward tech forum...

Didn't you see God posting above? xD

But I don't think that if god exists, he would let karpeles go just because some people got richer lol. What he did was still wrong.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:20:05 PM

MK:  Jesus loves you.  everyone else thinks you're miserable SOB

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:20:48 PM

I like how God can forgive you for any sin because of her boundless love and compassion. But there is a real question about forgiveness if you run a business into the ground.  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
God

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:22:34 PM

who is God?!

I am God.

coinspiracy

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:25:16 PM

That samurai suit is pretty awesome, though.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: