Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: thecoins.net  (Read 2815 times)
paradoxal420

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:12:49 AM

Last week a won and payout 8,5 btc from thecoins.net  Wink
I like this place, and still playing here  Grin

Confirmed puppet for thecoins and site is a confired scam.

I deposited here and it never showed up. Contacted support and the owner on here and never got a reply.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DanilaKor

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:32:49 AM

Lol, today i planned to check - how it`s situation with deposit, try to send 0.009 btc but send 0.9
Now sit and wait, like tomorrow - we have a confirmation but where are 0.9 btc?
If i get it - i will play with big bets today))
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1027

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:33:37 PM

i confirm that this is a scam as well

thecoins admins wanted to sell the site at a big price as well
so this site is 100% SCAM
DanilaKor

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:31:45 AM

Support really want to be a scam. Here is story about i win 17 btc and support didn`t pay it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=935811.msg10808075#msg10808075
darwin72 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:55:52 PM

Dear Danila i don't know how you could win all this coin but don't care about you and all your winning! I just wondering about my bitcoin that i send to thecoin and never got into my account! I have send to them many email with transaction number an never got an aswer, and it's very hard to get in contact with them! I still have all my email and transaction number i write to them and never got an aswer!  But if you like to help me send to thecoin.com an email and say to them I AM STILL AWAITING FOR MY BITCOIN IN THECOIN ACCOUNT...AND STILL I HAVE TRANSACTION I MADE AND WHY AFTER 4 MONTH STILL AWAITING FOR AN ASWER FROM THE ADMIN.... I GET TIRED ABOUT THECOIN..
kelosian

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:00:15 AM

Dear Danila i don't know how you could win all this coin but don't care about you and all your winning! I just wondering about my bitcoin that i send to thecoin and never got into my account! I have send to them many email with transaction number an never got an aswer, and it's very hard to get in contact with them! I still have all my email and transaction number i write to them and never got an aswer!  But if you like to help me send to thecoin.com an email and say to them I AM STILL AWAITING FOR MY BITCOIN IN THECOIN ACCOUNT...AND STILL I HAVE TRANSACTION I MADE AND WHY AFTER 4 MONTH STILL AWAITING FOR AN ASWER FROM THE ADMIN.... I GET TIRED ABOUT THECOIN..

maybe it's time to use other "coin" than Bitcoin. Try with Paypal and you can get the funds back
darwin72 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:44:40 AM

yest it's true what you say!  Wink

anyway i lost my bitcoin, only 2 -3 dollars !  So don't care about anymore! Just i wontetd to let everybody to be carefull with the website! Wink
onleines

Activity: 368
Merit: 212

Don't buy Bitcoin - Earn it

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 02:43:47 PM

Is http://thecoins.club/ related to http://thecoins.net ?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: