Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:07:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy & Sell Bitcoins with Bank Transfer, Paysafecard, Ukash, MoneyPak, Payeer/Credit Card, PM and OK  (Read 8409 times)
TXWA (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:30:04 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 09:03:04 AM by TXWA

We're glad to announce TOXCOIN Bitcoin Exchange - a new and easy way to buy and sell Bitcoins.

Please also check our main thread for more details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954370.0

How to buy/sell BTC on TOXCOIN?

The simple steps:

1. Create an account
2. Select a payment method to exchange
3. Complete the payment process
4. Exchange done - easy as never before.

You exchange always for the price at the time of the transaction showed on our website.

Which payment methods are accepted?

• Bank Transfer (Buying)
  • Payeer / Credit Card (Buying)
  • Perfect Money (Buying / Selling)
  • OKPAY (Selling)
  • Paysafecard (Buying)
  • Ukash (Buying)
  • MoneyPak (Buying)
  • ReloadIt (Buying)
  • PayPal MyCash (Buying)

Accepted currencies: https://www.toxcoin.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=8
Transaction fees: https://www.toxcoin.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=2

Twitter: https://twitter.com/toxcoinex

Further questions? Please read our FAQ for more details or contact our customer support.
bit_stacker

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:06:51 PM

I just created an account to exchange a ukash voucher but there was a problem. I put in a support request. Does toxcoin accept Australian ukash vouchers?

GPG ID: 45F781B4
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:28:57 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 01:51:03 PM by TXWA

I just created an account to exchange a ukash voucher but there was a problem. I put in a support request. Does toxcoin accept Australian ukash vouchers?
Your ticket was answered, please check.
Concerning your second question: Yes, we accept all major currencies for e-voucher exchange listed here: https://www.toxcoin.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=8

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
fabrybtc

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:56:52 PM

Please, let me know how it goes. I have a voucher that I want to use to buy btc, but Im not sure if I trust this.
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:01:11 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 01:52:08 PM by TXWA

Please, let me know how it goes. I have a voucher that I want to use to buy btc, but Im not sure if I trust this.
Feel free to first check our service out with a small amount to proof that we are legit.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
bit_stacker

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:14:03 AM

They get 10 out of 10 for support, they even fixed a website issue that I put in a support ticket for. But they couldn't process my ukash code.

TXWA (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:29:25 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 01:52:03 PM by TXWA

They get 10 out of 10 for support, they even fixed a website issue that I put in a support ticket for. But they couldn't process my ukash code.
Thanks for your feedback! Smiley

We're very sorry but it seems like our partner does not accept AUD vouchers anymore. We removed AUD already from our website.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
fabrybtc

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:28:37 AM

It has a shitty website. You can't even log into your account because it says that the password is wrong, but I already changed it.
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:10:29 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 01:52:16 PM by TXWA

It has a shitty website. You can't even log into your account because it says that the password is wrong, but I already changed it.
I've just checked and everything is working as normal. If you've got problems accessing your account, please reset your password here: https://www.toxcoin.com/reset.php
If you forgot your mail address you used to open your TOXCOIN account or need further assistance, please create a ticket.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
bit_stacker

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:41:21 PM

TXWA, just out of curiousity, would you know of anyone that does accept Australian vouchers? I'd prefer someone that sell bitcoin but any merchant would do, so long as it's not gambling. I've gambled enough by giving ukash the time of day, they're ####holes for taking the tools feature of their site away.

TXWA (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 03:13:52 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 01:52:22 PM by TXWA

TXWA, just out of curiousity, would you know of anyone that does accept Australian vouchers? I'd prefer someone that sell bitcoin but any merchant would do, so long as it's not gambling. I've gambled enough by giving ukash the time of day, they're ####holes for taking the tools feature of their site away.
Mm, it seems to be very difficult finding anyone around who is willing to exchange Australian Ukashvouchers.
Myself I don't know who does. Mostly all exchangers which accept Ukash allow only USD, EUR etc. but I've not yet seen AUD anywhere. Sorry!

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
fabrybtc2

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:22:10 PM

Do not use this services. Its false advertising. They claim to charge 29,5% for exchanging ukash to bitcoin. I sent these people a voucher for 108 usd and after more than 24hours, they sent me 0,223 thats worth around 52 usd. So they charged me a fee of 48% for exchanging ukash to bitcoin. I sent them an e-mail asking them what happened and this is their reply:

please note that we are charging 29.5% fees for Ukashtransactions. We always use the price shown on our website at the time of transaction and not the one of Blockchain.
Also we are not responsible for the fees which Ukash charged for changing USD to Nuevo Sol (local currency of Peru).

If you've got further questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards
TOXCOIN Support

If you are charging when YOU have to exchange the currency, you have to be clear on this. If I send you a voucher for 108 usd and you claim to charge a fee of 29,5% then I expect to receive a little more than 76 usd.

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE, THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:56:08 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 01:52:30 PM by TXWA

Do not use this services. Its false advertising. They claim to charge 29,5% for exchanging ukash to bitcoin. I sent these people a voucher for 108 usd and after more than 24hours, they sent me 0,223 thats worth around 52 usd. So they charged me a fee of 48% for exchanging ukash to bitcoin. I sent them an e-mail asking them what happened and this is their reply:

please note that we are charging 29.5% fees for Ukashtransactions. We always use the price shown on our website at the time of transaction and not the one of Blockchain.
Also we are not responsible for the fees which Ukash charged for changing USD to Nuevo Sol (local currency of Peru).

If you've got further questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards
TOXCOIN Support

If you are charging when YOU have to exchange the currency, you have to be clear on this. If I send you a voucher for 108 usd and you claim to charge a fee of 29,5% then I expect to receive a little more than 76 usd.

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE, THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!
We sent you a mail after your order where we told you that the exchanging process might take some longer concerning the weekend. Also we informed you which price is used (the one on our website) to calculate the exchanging rate at the time of transaction. So please stop posting false complaints here.

Please have a look at our updated FAQ for all details: https://www.toxcoin.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=2

Thanks!

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
fabrybtc2

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:27:30 PM

Your terms and conditions were updated after this accusation. And of course there will be currency fees if your national currency is in peruvian soles. Then update correctly the currency fees for each currency, so people knows in advanced exactly how much fee they are going to pay!

And just an advice, change the currency you work with! Who the hell would buy ukash vouchers in peruvian soles!!!
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:58:14 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 01:52:47 PM by TXWA

Your terms and conditions were updated after this accusation. And of course there will be currency fees if your national currency is in peruvian soles. Then update correctly the currency fees for each currency, so people knows in advanced exactly how much fee they are going to pay!

And just an advice, change the currency you work with! Who the hell would buy ukash vouchers in peruvian soles!!!
Please check your PMs or mails, we offer you a refund of 0.09 BTC as it was not clear for you which fees we charged while processing your order. We've now updated our FAQ and it's visible for anybody which transaction fees are now being charged.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
fabrybtc2

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:16:45 AM

I read your FAQ and this is what I found:

Buying Bitcoins

Perfect Money: 2.5%
Payeer: 2.5%
Paysafecard: 31.5%
Ukash: 29.5%

Notice for voucher exchanges: If there might be exchanging fees from your currency into the
local currency of Peru you need to pay them yourself.

The currency exchange in Ukash has a standard value that does not change. Its the same always, so why don't you include that fee directly in Ukash and Paysafecard, so people will know in advanced that they are paying almost a 50% fee for buying BTC with Ukash or Paysafecard. And by the way, it would be better if you post them in this thread, so when people see that gross fee, they can really choose if they want to deal with you.

I have no problem accepting that 0,09 btc for deleting the bad feedback, but only if you choose transparency and update the real fees that people are going to pay to use your services.
fabrybtc2

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:30:26 AM

I just received 0.09 btc from this people. As soon as they update their fees in their webpage and in this thread, I will delete the negative feedback.
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:34:20 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 01:53:01 PM by TXWA

I just received 0.09 btc from this people. As soon as they update their fees in their webpage and in this thread, I will delete the negative feedback.
Please check your PMs, they are already updated.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
fabrybtc2

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:43:38 AM

I don't see the fees included in this thread. I think is of vital importance to post them here, like I told you in my commintment before. And by the way, you updated your fees to 34,5% for buying btc with ukash. If I sent you a ukash voucher for 108 usd, you should have sent me 70 usd worth of btc. Instead, I received just a bit more than 52 usd I think. That's a big difference. I made a mistake before. I thought you charged me 48% fee, but it was 52% of fees.

If I'm assuming that you are NOT scammer and that you charge a fee of 34,5%, then could you answer me, please, why did I receive 52 usd instead of 70 usd???

The service you offer does not smell good.
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:47:19 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 01:53:08 PM by TXWA

I don't see the fees included in this thread. I think is of vital importance to post them here, like I told you in my commintment before. And by the way, you updated your fees to 34,5% for buying btc with ukash. If I sent you a ukash voucher for 108 usd, you should have sent me 70 usd worth of btc. Instead, I received just a bit more than 52 usd I think. That's a big difference. I made a mistake before. I thought you charged me 48% fee, but it was 52% of fees.

If I'm assuming that you are NOT scammer and that you charge a fee of 34,5%, then could you answer me, please, why did I receive 52 usd instead of 70 usd???

The service you offer does not smell good.
We would NOT give you any refund or even the amount you received before if we would be scammers. We want our customers to be happy with our services and come back again.
I told you twice that we are NOT using the rate of Blockchain. We are working with the one shown on our website.

Of course they are included, please check the first post.

I also wrote you in the PM that we are working together with a new partner which charges lower fees that's the reason why we're now able to charge lower transaction fees SINCE yesterday.

I do not know why you're trying to change our company structure. We've had already some customers which were all happy with our services.

You received your refund and anything is correct now but you are still trying to make our company down and do not remove the negative feedback.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: