Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:31:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy & Sell Bitcoins with Bank Transfer, Paysafecard, Ukash, MoneyPak, Payeer/Credit Card, PM and OK  (Read 8380 times)
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:14:57 AM

Do you accept Payza ?? I have $20 of it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TXWA (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:03:25 AM

Do you accept Payza ?? I have $20 of it
No sorry, right now we do not support Payza payments.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
coldice

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:42:45 PM

I recently exchanged PM for BTC and received within 2 4 minutes.
Awesome service.
 Cheesy

Back to talk
smokemore420

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:05:56 PM

Just placed an order for $385 will update when I receive the bitcoins.
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:24:17 PM

Just placed an order for $385 will update when I receive the bitcoins.
Exchange completed, please check your mails and wallet Smiley

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
smokemore420

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:25:30 PM

Received, thanks.
Slackerc0de.us

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:08:42 PM

I am looking for 1 BTC through paypal.

E-mail : 1337.slackerc0de@gmail.com
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:14:48 AM

Hi,

if you would like to buy BTC with Paypal / Credit Card on TOXCOIN, please consider to use a PayPal MyCash card or create a Payeerwallet.
About how you can exactly buy BTC with CC on TOXCOIN, please have a look at our short tutorial here: https://www.toxcoin.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=11

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:28:15 AM

As no legit trader would use some of your purchasing methods with as much as a 59% mark up fee, it's safe to say you are knowingly assisting in the crime of money laundering. I'll be keeping close notes on this thread.
Slackerc0de.us

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:29:29 AM

Hi,

if you would like to buy BTC with Paypal / Credit Card on TOXCOIN, please consider to use a PayPal MyCash card or create a Payeerwallet.
About how you can exactly buy BTC with CC on TOXCOIN, please have a look at our short tutorial here: https://www.toxcoin.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=11

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support

okay, thanks for reply
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:50:08 AM

Hi,

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support

okay, thanks for reply
No problem Smiley

As no legit trader would use some of your purchasing methods with as much as a 59% mark up fee, it's safe to say you are knowingly assisting in the crime of money laundering. I'll be keeping close notes on this thread.
Hi,

the only payment method which has such high fees is PayPal MyCash. Any other payment method has "normal" rates like Bank Transfer 1.8% and e-wallets from 1.5% already. The high rates for voucher exchanges are normal, as Paysafecard for example charges already 20% merchant fees.
This fee is because of the many fraudsters out there. We've had serious trouble with Paypal accepting such cards and so it's very difficult for us to redeem them. We always recommend to use another voucher type like Reloadit or Ukash instead.

And we do not work with money launders. Our system has an internal fraud detection and if an order seems to be suspicious, it's manually being checked.
As we are a company in Peru, we need to comply with the laws in this country.
We operate under the Peru’s Financial Regulations of the Unidad de Inteligencia Financiera del Perú (UIF-Perú) - please have look here for the regulations there: http://www.uif.gob.pe/PortalSBS/ and http://www.anti-moneylaundering.org/southamerica/Peru.aspx

We just want to offer an easy way to exchange Bitcoins without much paperwork, as many people do not understand how to verify on exchanges and how to use them etc.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 02:59:33 AM

Hi,

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support

okay, thanks for reply
No problem Smiley

Hi,

the only payment method which has such high fees is PayPal MyCash. Any other payment method has "normal" rates like Bank Transfer 1.8% and e-wallets from 1.5% already. The high rates for voucher exchanges are normal, as Paysafecard for example charges already 20% merchant fees.
This fee is because of the many fraudsters out there. We've had serious trouble with Paypal accepting such cards and so it's very difficult for us to redeem them. We always recommend to use another voucher type like Reloadit or Ukash instead.

And we do not work with money launders. Our system has an internal fraud detection and if an order seems to be "fishy", it's manually being checked.
As we are a company in Peru, we need to comply with the laws in this country.
We just want to offer an easy way to exchange Bitcoins without much paperwork, as many people do not understand how to verify on exchanges and how to use them etc.

Greetings,
TOXCOIN Support

These are all the fees I could find where no legit trader would think of taking, unless they are crazy.

Paysafecard: 1:0.605 (39.5%)
Ukash: 1:0.605 (39.5%)
MoneyPak: 1:0.605 (39.5%)
PayPal MyCash: 1:0.405 (59.5%)
ReloadIt: 1:0.705 (29%)

You just said it yourself, the fees is for the many fraudsters out there. Looking for a way to cash out their funds. I agree that paysafe charges a high fee, uKash has some fees. The others are free to load. The only plausible reason someone would buy basically any of these to buy Bitcoin from your site is if they were to get them for free. That honesty makes no sense, no legit trader will take those fees. You fully know that.
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 03:03:40 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 02:25:53 PM by TXWA

These are all the fees I could find where no legit trader would think of taking, unless they are crazy.

Paysafecard: 1:0.605 (39.5%)
Ukash: 1:0.605 (39.5%)
MoneyPak: 1:0.605 (39.5%)
PayPal MyCash: 1:0.405 (59.5%)
ReloadIt: 1:0.705 (29%)

You just said it yourself, the fees is for the many fraudsters out there. Looking for a way to cash out their funds. I agree that paysafe charges a high fee, uKash has some fees. The others are free to load. The only plausible reason skmeone would buy basically any of these to buy Bitcoin from your site is if they were to buy them for free. That honesty makes no sense, no legit trader will take those fees. You fully know that.

You forgot the fees for our main payment options:

Bank transfer (EUR): 1:0.982 (1.8%)

E-Currencies / E-Wallets:
Perfect Money: 1:0.985 (1.5%)
Payeer/Credit Card: 1:0.985 (3.5%)

No, our partners also charge fees for exchanging those vouchers. And we need to give those fees to our customers as we cannot just redeem them for "free".
Please have a look at other sites which accept e-vouchers. They also charge such (even much higher) fees as this is normal in type of exchange. Vouchers are very cofortable, but difficult and expensive to exchange.

And as written already: We've got an internal fraud system. Our goal is not to help fraudsters laundering their money.
We want to keep the whole buying & selling process as simple and fast as possible.

Please contact us via mail or ticket for further questions concerning AML, we would be happy to solve all your questions.

Thanks and best,
TOXCOIN Support
TXWA (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:50:32 PM

Push Smiley
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile