Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:27:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WoW private servers (World of Warcraft) do you play and which server?  (Read 1773 times)
BCwinning (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:12:17 AM

Do you play wow? Do you like the older expansions vs the latest official?
Do you play on private servers and if so which one(s) ?
I play on a wotlk and a cataclysm server. I like 4.3 which I know a lot of people didn't.
Most private servers seem to be a joke, some are more broken than others or they just care about giving shinies for money instead of fixing the quest lines. (molten)
Do you have a private server you play on? Which one and why? How functional is it or broke?
the 4.3 server (dethwing) is pretty broke. (don't play it much because of this)
The 3.5 server (dalaran) works well enough I guess. (leveling through it well enough)
I haven't made it into endgame raids to see how well they have those together.
But dalaran is taking great pride to make it as close to official as possible which I like.

Wish Blizzard would open up a server for those older expansions; I'd probably sign back up.
also my motive is to try and get the populations to increase on these servers. Which benefits everyone who wants to play there. Smiley

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:33:37 PM

I don't play WoW.
dloghwak

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:08:32 PM

I used to play on the feenix servers some time ago.
its a great shot for the vanilla and tbc experience, with different kind of servers like instant 60(70), 12x leveling and 1x Blizzlike leveling.
But the servers are quite old, so most guilds have the endgame content on farm and best in slot equipment.
BCwinning (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:38:08 PM

its a great shot for the vanilla and tbc experience, with different kind of servers like instant 60(70), 12x leveling and 1x Blizzlike leveling.
But the servers are quite old, so most guilds have the endgame content on farm and best in slot equipment.
did you pvp or pve when you played?
I recall checking feenix out but I don't think I signed up there. I don't recall; I tried several when I was looking a while ago.
Even in the real game, you had your established guilds that had the raids on farm. Or they had their team and was working on progression. So that isn't much different really.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
BtcfOverlord

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 06:00:55 PM

I used to play on their tbc server, which is my favorite era although I quit real wow after wotlk. Don't have time to play anymore, plus the pvp was kind of broken there or at least parts of it if I recall correctly. Still, I had a great time. Unfortunately I have a (busy) life now and don't have time to play even if I wanted to.
Sakarias-Corporation

Activity: 574

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 06:55:54 PM

Dinko

Unfortunately I have a (busy) life now and don't have time to play even if I wanted to.

i feel ya, wish i had more time....more time...more time...more time.

dloghwak

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:56:06 PM

I recall checking feenix out but I don't think I signed up there. I don't recall; I tried several when I was looking a while ago.
Even in the real game, you had your established guilds that had the raids on farm. Or they had their team and was working on progression. So that isn't much different really.

I was mainly in pvp. But I also did some gdkps raids, there are almost a few of them every day.
in gdkp raids you can bid on items with gold and you get also a split of the gold pot in the end, thats a nice way to farm gold and equip.
Most of the time I played on the warsong(12x vanilla) realm, its the most populated server of the feenix realms.

You should just try it out yourself.
BCwinning (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:53:32 PM

I was mainly in pvp. But I also did some gdkps raids, there are almost a few of them every day.
in gdkp raids you can bid on items with gold and you get also a split of the gold pot in the end, thats a nice way to farm gold and equip.
Most of the time I played on the warsong(12x vanilla) realm, its the most populated server of the feenix realms.

You should just try it out yourself.
Yea I started on vanilla, don't really care to play it when there are other options.
You don't say how broke the world is, I recall feenix has issues but that was a couple years back.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: