Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:51:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RAREITEMwts-A Php Code Which Floods Adspaces with "Clicks"+Traffic App  (Read 239 times)
lahm-44 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:33:45 AM

Ever wonder how you see sites pop up on adbit.co and be on page one with a name youve never heard but somehow have 30k hits and getting 300 clicks a day?
Also earning .5btc a day from people bidding on the sole value of how they think their bids are going to good use due to the volume of clicks which most of the time if it looks fake it is.

Now this is not a gimic this is fact. I have actually had multiple sites banned from adbit for doing this but within the next 2 dyas ill be releasing my tell all article on how Adbits Owner Is Allowing Fake Clicks & Turning Down The Proof Of Sites Submitted By Myself That I Took Screenshots, Showed the code on their site and he has turned to a "Meh why ban them I get a 15% cut"

My code is worth over 1000$ and does not work with adbit. It comes with a css code that hides it and is very simple. Nobody has this kidn of level of coding and to even know about this is rare.

With the simple copy paste of a few of your adspaces urls + a quick lesson on how to  flood your traffic by me you will be receiving anywhere from 100-300 clicks a day on either a-ads/bee-ads/coinURL/bitclix or adfly.

A-ads is great to use it with, doesnt hurt anyone and passive income.

I will only be selling the script and app and tutorial to 2-3 people who I seem to trust or are first come first serve.

THIS IS NOT BS. I HAVE MORE SS PROOF THAT well can turn your adspaces into 300clicks a day instantly.

Its nice earning .005 a day from a-ads the lowest profiting ad company.

this is blackhat SEO

I have lots of other similar things

pm me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: