Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Microsoft Keys for sale  (Read 3693 times)
Crutch

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:02:28 AM

This guy scammed my friend out of $100 pp and $100 btc.

He also tried to scam me out of $220, I sent him it for two admin accounts and for over a day he kept making every lie up so he couldn't give the accounts,

I asked for a refund and he said he can't give it because paypal are reviewing the transaction, funnily enough I check out with paypal and they weren't. I opened a dispute and got my money back.

DO NOT BUY EVEN A KEY OFF THIS SCAMMER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Richward (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:07:46 AM

He also tried to scam me out of $220, I sent him it for two admin accounts and for over a day he kept making every lie up so he couldn't give the accounts,

I asked for a refund and he said he can't give it because paypal are reviewing the transaction, funnily enough I check out with paypal and they weren't. I opened a dispute and got my money back.

I scammed you , why u opened a chargeback on Paypal that i was using from over many months , i told you that dont start dispute and fuck you , as u said you got your money back , fuck off and i lost my money that should be mine.

Go away
Naxxar

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:02:23 AM

Made a second deal with this guy..Bought 1x Win Ultimate key. He also provided me the download links. Fast delivery ! Recommended !
Crutch

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:19:10 AM

I scammed you , why u opened a chargeback on Paypal that i was using from over many months , i told you that dont start dispute and fuck you , as u said you got your money back , fuck off and i lost my money that should be mine.

Go away

I opened a fucking chargeback because you're a dirty scammer. Your PayPal will get shut down cause I reported it, two of them. You lost your money?Huh YOU LOST NOTHING BECAUSE YOU NEVER GAVE ME WHAT I SENT THE MONEY FOR, YOU ALSO STOLE MY FRIENDS MONEY YOU CUNT
Richward (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:24:04 AM

All know that i am a trusted person here , you chargebacked on paypal and my paypal got negative and balance was deducated from my card , and some from my balance which i got from my sells.
Go away fucker.
Crutch

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:48:05 AM

1 - why take my friends money, give him fake emails and then block him?

2 - why repeatedly say to me you are searching through your accounts for an unused accounts?

3 - post screenshot of your PayPal with the card, oh wait. You can't cause it's unverified

4 - i asked for a refund and you said 24 hours haven't passed so paypal won't allow

5 - after 24 hours passed you said PayPal are reviewing so you can't refund

6 - I asked them and there was no review and I opened a dispute and I got MY money back

7 - you are an idiot of a scammer and you should say goodbye to you account for scamming.
Niscenti

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:07:06 PM

Purchased more keys! All work, all are good! Thanks once again!
Crutch

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:22:00 PM

Guys , Niscenti is most likely Richward. Look at his posts, all on richwards threads and any sane person would not purchase after two people have said he is scamming .

Do yourself a favour and stay away from him
Richward (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:25:17 PM

lol you fucker , you are jealous that people are buying from me,
I sold many keys to mobster , niscenti , Naxxar , same_sa and more

and you think its me , lol go away man , i know that you fucking has got your money back and i am scammed
Go away from here
Crutch

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:03:09 PM

HOW THE FUCK DID I SCAM YOU, STUPID FUCKING INDIAN.

Why won't you reply to my questions, because you're a scammer and you have no accounts cause you're a poor Indian living in a box.

If I scammed you why would I still be here? I would fucking leave if I scammed you but I didn't

YOU ARE A SCAMMER AND YOUR PAYPALS WILL BE SHUT DOWN AS I REPORTED THEM.

GUYS, IF YOU WANT TO BUY INVITES/ACCOUNTS/KEYS THEN PLEASE! PURCHASE OFF SOMEONE TRUSTED NOT THIS FUCKING GUY.

I will be adding pictures to this of our conversation and you will all see he is a fucking scammer.
spaceman07

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:00:32 PM

I am looking to buy keys.. thread looks good apart from the one above.

Can someone recommend?

Crutch

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:46:42 PM

If you're gonna buy keys off this guy then you should just shoot yourself, he's Indian, can't even speak proper English. And he scams, are people stupid to not buy off more reputable sellers?
Richward (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:13:51 PM

Hey fucker , i m not telling you something , i was scammed and you got the money back

I am more then trusted then you and your paypal id ,
My buyer know i am trusted and people will buy from me and then they will see how trusted i am .

you are just a brand new account and telling this , Go away and it was a mistake i have taken fucking paypal funds from you
Crutch

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:21:09 PM

Hey fucker , i m not telling you something , i was scammed and you got the money back

I am more then trusted then you and your paypal id ,
My buyer know i am trusted and people will buy from me and then they will see how trusted i am .

you are just a brand new account and telling this , Go away and it was a mistake i have taken fucking paypal funds from you

It doesn't matter what you say, because once I post all proof in scam accusations you will be banned. What I'm doing is keeping people's money safe, you weren't going to give my money back but I got it back myself! And you also took my friends $100 PP + $100 BTC
Crutch

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:27:55 PM

EVERYBODY,UNTIL I MAKE A SCAM ACCUSTSTION THREAD WHEN I AM NOT BUSY HERE IS PROOF HE WCAMMED MY FRIEND

http://gyazo.com/7e1e26bab67c6729f1af88d93b1efaa5
Richward (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:58:31 PM

I have done that , but your friend never seen and i was scammed out of you and you want me to send admins to him too

Fuck off!! will never do
Crutch

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:11:55 PM

I have done that , but your friend never seen and i was scammed out of you and you want me to send admins to him too

Fuck off!! will never do

What are you trying to even say you fucking illiterate dickhead. The proof is right there, you're scammer, end of.

I don't know why you're calling me and my friend scammers because we got our money back, maybe you don't understand it fully because your English is a piece of shit. Cheesy

But everyone can see clearly that you are a scammer Wink
Richward (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:14:26 PM

I know english better then you.

you got your money back and your friend got the admins details too
Ask the fucking lair.

I was scammed and i know .
I have many buyers and i dont do this to anyone , you can ask anyone.

But you paid via paypal and i was scammed Angry

Dont know why i accepted a paypal from a scammer
Crutch

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:18:35 PM

I know english better then you.

you got your money back and your friend got the admins details too
Ask the fucking lair.

I was scammed and i know .
I have many buyers and i dont do this to anyone , you can ask anyone.

But you paid via paypal and i was scammed Angry

Dont know why i accepted a paypal from a scammer

Oh really? So an indian douchebag knows English better than a native speaker? Lol.

I got my money back by opening a dispute with paypal because you wouldn't refund me and planned on keeping my money. You don't even have any admin accounts.

Creating scam thread now with all proof and details and will be also posting on both of your selling threads, say bye to your accounts.
Crutch

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:02:43 PM

!!!!!SCAM ACCUSATION THREAD!!!!!

!!!DO NOT! DEAL!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=970349.new#new
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: