Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $260 by the end of the week ? Heard it here first  (Read 4766 times)
srgkrgkj (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:44:47 AM

This is a real possibility with low resistance upwards but high resistance downwards with everyone attempting to get back on the boat ...

Silent Sam

Activity: 122
Merit: 13

Thermofinance.Com

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:46:55 AM

kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:50:28 AM

If you seriously think there's room above $250 you lost it...
Just look at the failed fundamentals and collapsing market. We will fall right back where we were just before this pump, probably much lower.
Current price still includes the illusion of getting rich quick with values of 50.000+,  wallstreet fantasy ETF, the lie that bitcoin is scalable or even workable..

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
srgkrgkj (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:33:32 AM

Utah news is promising

srgkrgkj (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:33:54 AM

btw samb that rollercoaster goes up again lol

Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 11:35:12 AM

End of the week is tomorow and it dosen't seem so promising ~247.5$ from preev.com
Let's give it one more couple of days

Feri22

Activity: 748
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:44:55 AM

Just look at the failed fundamentals and collapsing market. We will fall right back where we were just before this pump, probably much lower.
Current price still includes the illusion of getting rich quick with values of 50.000+,  wallstreet fantasy ETF, the lie that bitcoin is scalable or even workable..

Quoted....You have no idea where the price will be in few seconds,  so stop pretending you know something,  you don't
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 12:16:14 PM

I wouldn't be surprised since tomorrow is my birthday and I'm a permabull.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:41:43 PM

I just wish bitcoin would 'irrationally go up" as much as it 'irrationally goes down"

I mean if no one knows wtf is going on it would seem only fair

as an example

coinbase becomes a 'global bank' where anyone can move fiat from any country to usd quickly the news media says very little

if for some reason in a year coinbase decides the 'concept' does not work and takes it down quietly w/o scam issues

the press would run that FUD for months

good news just does not sell content and move ads is the old saying

anyway here is the link...the source (of course)  bitcoin magazine....hopefully ...hopefully this will get picked up by major news media

(I would not bet on it)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/19296/aol-bitcoin-arrived-coinbase-launches-first-true-global-bank/

my 2c worth

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:42:29 PM

Given you were here in 2010 (mining in 2010 no less!) the only question I have is, 'what price did you dump your early adopter coins?'.

Noone who has been around bitcoin since the beginning believes any of the transparent rubbish you spout. Furthermore you occasionally let the doomer mask slip and post reasonably so we know it is all a bad act.
bitards

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:50:14 PM

I just wish bitcoin would 'irrationally go up" as much as it 'irrationally goes down"

I mean if no one knows wtf is going on it would seem only fair

as an example

coinbase becomes a 'global bank' where anyone can move fiat from any country to usd quickly the news media says very little

if for some reason in a year coinbase decides the 'concept' does not work and takes it down quietly w/o scam issues

the press would run that FUD for months

good news just does not sell content and move ads is the old saying

anyway here is the link...the source (of course)  bitcoin magazine....hopefully ...hopefully this will get picked up by major news media

(I would not bet on it)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/19296/aol-[Suspicious link removed]ived-coinbase-launches-first-true-global-bank/

my 2c worth

It doesn't irrationally go down.  The advantages of using btc for the average consumer are essentially none.  I am not saying btc is useless, but lets see, I can get money back with my credit card, I pay money with my btc.  I can buy something instantly with my credit card, I can't with btc.  I have protection with my credit card, I don't with btc.
I am not trying to evade taxes or send money internationally.
I am not some crazy conspiracy theorist thinking that all fiat will fail yet btc will rise (if fiat failed the world would fall into anarchy and good luck getting on the internet.)
So what advantage do I get as the average consumer for using btc?  Good luck answering that with something other than the tech is great!

Why does it go down, it cannot sustain this dollar amount level, due to being useless for the majority of people. 
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:57:38 PM

I am not some crazy conspiracy theorist ...

Man the CIA must be so proud that they invented this word in the 60s. I hate that word so much. It gets used every time when somebody thinks out of the (government) box.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:01:06 PM

It doesn't irrationally go down.  The advantages of using btc for the average consumer are essentially none.  I am not saying btc is useless, but lets see, I can get money back with my credit card, I pay money with my btc.  I can buy something instantly with my credit card, I can't with btc.  I have protection with my credit card, I don't with btc.
I am not trying to evade taxes or send money internationally.
I am not some crazy conspiracy theorist thinking that all fiat will fail yet btc will rise (if fiat failed the world would fall into anarchy and good luck getting on the internet.)
So what advantage do I get as the average consumer for using btc?  Good luck answering that with something other than the tech is great!

Why does it go down, it cannot sustain this dollar amount level, due to being useless for the majority of people. 

Yet here you are.

Bitcoin is a no brainer for both merchants and those who hold is as a store of value in the longer term. You must be new.
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 01:05:03 PM

I am not some crazy conspiracy theorist ...

Man the CIA must be so proud that they invented this word in the 60s. I hate that word so much. It gets used every time when somebody thinks out of the (government) box.

+1

If you're a conspiracy theorist, then you're crazy, right? That's been the common belief for years, but recent studies prove that just the opposite is true.

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/10/scientific-study-reveals-conspiracy-theorists-sane.html
http://www.naturalnews.com/047168_conspiracy_theorists_sanity_propaganda.html
http://yournewswire.com/scientific-study-conspiracy-theorists-are-the-most-sane-of-all/
http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/2014/10/scientific-study-reveals-conspiracy-theorists-the-most-sane-of-all-2447132.html

noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:06:39 PM

Don't hold bitcoin for its price. Hold it for the technology.
Oh wait, did a million people already say that . I must be late :/

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 01:14:24 PM

Don't hold bitcoin for its price. Hold it for the technology.
Oh wait, did a million people already say that . I must be late :/

The price is not rapidly increasing because the local taxi driver hasn't sold his bitcoins yet.

bitards

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:18:41 PM

Good job replying guys.

I got an explanation about conspiracy theorist and an answer that merchants should sue btc as a store of value.

No reply to why btc should be used. 

Typical illogical bitards.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 01:30:33 PM

I think it will be $260 or even more as the price is now $246 which is great. I sold my bitcoins just 2 days back for $222  Sad I wish I had waited for some time as now I would be getting more for the same amount  Cry

rich93

Activity: 595
Merit: 101

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 01:44:47 PM

I think it will be $260 or even more as the price is now $246 which is great. I sold my bitcoins just 2 days back for $222  Sad I wish I had waited for some time as now I would be getting more for the same amount  Cry

You only got one $222 bitcoin for your house? Was it an expensive cardboard box?

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:49:30 PM

...I just wish bitcoin would 'irrationally go up" as much as it 'irrationally goes down" ...

Say what?
Look at 2013... Really, LOOK AT IT!!!  Roll Eyes

...it would seem only fair

You're right! That's why it's going down irrationally. Perhaps not as irrationally as the rise, though. The rally happened in ~9 months. This is a more controlled descent, taking over a year so far.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: