Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your price ?  (Read 3642 times)
Madness (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 12:59:40 PM

Hi,

Let's get real , each one should have a price in his mind and he is waiting for it to sell his Bitcoin , what's yours ?
Don't start flying with your imagination away , be real and tell us what is the price that you think it's fair (looking at the first price you bought Bitcoin and you started to hold)

For me , It's 1000$ . I started Bitcoin 2014 so I'am not really an early adopter , I missed a lot of events that could make me rich even if Bitcoin is not all about being rich.
~ Madness

anonyymi

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:01:26 PM

I want to get rich so i start dumping maybe at 5,000.
Spjuth

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:08:58 PM

This whole question is wrong.

I will never again exchange my bitcoins for fiat. Soon you can use bitcoin to pay for anything you need. Then there is no longer any need to look at bitcoin as how many dollars you can get for them.
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:14:55 PM

Luckily bitcoins aren't a big lump so we can sell different bits at different prices.  As for me, I only intend to sell a few for fiat; the rest I will spend on daily expenses as the opportunity arises.  Ultimately I see myself holding minimal fiat because I'm being scammed.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:17:36 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 03:50:22 PM by CrackedLogic

I'll dump it for free.

My fiat of course.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Bitcoinexp

Activity: 544

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:19:39 PM

I'd rather keep each of my bitcoins. But if i had plans on future projects, being realistic, probably 1500 each, just because you already took my 1000 spot.  Tongue I doubt i would sell them now though, but I'd probably use them to buy things with more or less the price i presented.
Bitcoinexp

Activity: 544

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:20:07 PM

I'll dump my fiat...for free.

You can give em' to me if you want.  Wink
croato

Activity: 616

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:37:34 PM

Still trying to hoard as much as i can and dont think about selling.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 01:44:39 PM

That is the goal amount of bitcoins I am shooting for.

I don't know what I would sell into though...what am I going to hold dollars? Maybe at that point I start buying gold or something. I'd still use bitcoins as a currency though.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:47:52 PM

For me the "correct" bitcoin price should be 1200 dollars, but I don't think we will see never this price.
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 01:48:52 PM

If one day I can buy everything I need in bitcoin why would I want to exchange that back to fiat.

kitarohotono

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:51:03 PM

290$  Smiley Only bagholders buy above 300  Cool
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:51:12 PM

I'm not really holding bitcoins to sell them, but to use them.  I had some when the price hit 1000 and held and also traded some when it was as low as 400.

I think a lot of people will be tempted to sell at 1000.
Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 01:52:59 PM

I will never again exchange my bitcoins for fiat. Soon you can use bitcoin to pay for anything you need. Then there is no longer any need to look at bitcoin as how many dollars you can get for them.

If one day I can buy everything I need in bitcoin why would I want to exchange that back to fiat.

Well , don't get me wrong guys . But Bitcoin should have a value of fiat , no ?
I mean even if there is a market for selling goods for Bitcoin .. like all you need foods , cars , house , whatever ... How you know how much you need to pay .. you don't that's the only reason we need fiat for BTC .
But yeah you got a point , why we would trade our BTC for fiat if we have all available

~ Madness

Whitehouse

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:58:00 PM

This is something I want also. Don't get me wrong, I want to hold them for a while until I think they achieve a value I think they are worth, but I want to be able to actually spend my coins on things I need, including paying my bills directly.

Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:09:45 PM

I will never sell my bitcoin.
Madness (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 02:17:59 PM

Most of people says that but ...
You shouldn't  be that sure , I mean Bitcoin can die at any moment and I don't think you will buy some popcorn and watch the price going down and losing money . you should sell it at some point I guess
But if someone was sure that Bitcoin will never die , on that case he won't sell yes .

~ Madness

deluxeCITY

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:28:17 PM

You shouldn't  be that sure , I mean Bitcoin can die at any moment and I don't think you will buy some popcorn and watch the price going down and losing money . you should sell it at some point I guess
But if someone was sure that Bitcoin will never die , on that case he won't sell yes .

~ Madness

No this is wrong for alot of people including myself, we have brought what we can afford to lose and believe in it so will never sell means all the way up and all the way down to me anyway.

If i lose i will lose it all but i only lose if i sell so i will never sell just keep buying because BTC will not die and one day you will buy everything you need with it, don't sell after buying if you believe in the longterm unless you are shorting when/if the time comes.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:33:27 PM

~ Madness

No this is wrong for alot of people including myself, we have brought what we can afford to lose and believe in it so will never sell means all the way up and all the way down to me anyway.

If i lose i will lose it all but i only lose if i sell so i will never sell just keep buying because BTC will not die and one day you will buy everything you need with it, don't sell after buying if you believe in the longterm unless you are shorting when/if the time comes.

The bitcoin as coin can die, but the blockchain (as technology) will stay for sure. No one from us know if in the next 10-15 years another "mysterious" person will create a new "coin" much better than actual.
deluxeCITY

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:39:26 PM

~ Madness

The bitcoin as coin can die, but the blockchain (as technology) will stay for sure. No one from us know if in the next 10-15 years another "mysterious" person will create a new "coin" much better than actual.

Because a "mysterious" person or group is going to make BTC holders jump from this to their coin i see what you mean  Grin

OK i never said BTC 'cannot die' i said it will not die there is a very big difference and i will not waste my time explaining it to someone who just wants to get his post count up and does not think about what he writes.

All i have seen recently Bit-x posters posting pffffffft
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: