Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Executive producer credit for short fashion film - for BTC  (Read 1620 times)
Anonymailer (OP)
aka BitBacco

Activity: 662
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 05:16:27 PM

Hi everyone,

You might know me from MacMiner, but that's not what I'm talking about here.

Recently I've been working with a multimedia production company and they've expressed a desire to give bitcoin a shot, with a couple of options.

First off there's the executive credit for a short film (15mins) which will be released on the festival circuit and the cast and team will be attending to promote in Cannes. The film is art and fashion oriented and written/directed by a cutting edge clothing brand with good exposure and a future feature is currently being fleshed out - I can't post more details publicly but I can put the right people in touch with the producer.

The investment for the executive producer credit would be 20BTC at the time of writing and I figured some of those ahead of the game in Bitcoin might consider that a very good deal for the imdb entry.

Their other project is a series of music releases in conjunction with digital media and I was hoping that perhaps someone here can point me in the direction of Bitcoin's interaction with music/film industry to date, and advise on the best method of accepting payment and distributing files.

Are you bullish on my prospects?  Grin

MacMiner - The first, best and easiest to use native Mac coin mining app: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=197110.0

BTC: 12vZf8mjaXvHorXWVWfv7nZspHa8L8kfoG LTC: LLRqwo3YcLqoRyfZRVmUevtd2Y35Vvnt4w

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
edmonddantes

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

#1 Reseller

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:07:15 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 04:01:44 PM by edmonddantes

Can you please elaborate the first part.It totally went over my head.
For accepting BTC as payment,you can go for coinbase,else you can hire a programner who can build a custom payment page for your files.

Anonymailer (OP)
aka BitBacco

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 01:55:16 PM

The executive producer on a film credit part?

Basically a short film - 15 minutes as per film festival guidelines - that was filmed last year is premiering this year and the Director is looking for a 20BTC investment for 'Executive Producer - YOUR NAME' to show up in the credits and of course imdb. It would particularly appeal to people already with one foot in the film of fashion industries and the brand while worldwide is getting a big push in SE Asia at the moment so it's great exposure.

I can program but I don't want to go to such length for the first music page project - Is there any easy package for keeping track of Bitcoin based orders and fulfilling them manually?

MacMiner - The first, best and easiest to use native Mac coin mining app: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=197110.0

AhmedAshraf

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:13:11 PM

Basically a short film - 15 minutes as per film festival guidelines - that was filmed last year is premiering this year and the Director is looking for a 20BTC investment for 'Executive Producer - YOUR NAME' to show up in the credits and of course imdb. It would particularly appeal to people already with one foot in the film of fashion industries and the brand while worldwide is getting a big push in SE Asia at the moment so it's great exposure.

I can program but I don't want to go to such length for the first music page project - Is there any easy package for keeping track of Bitcoin based orders and fulfilling them manually?
Pmin'g you !

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
NarC

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 11:30:44 PM

If you have a domain/host I could help you set up bitcoinstorestarter.com free. pm me for more info

Beymond

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:48:02 AM

Really awesome! now there will be a short film funded by bitcoins

Cheesy Cheesy
Anonymailer (OP)
aka BitBacco

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 09:33:44 AM

If you have a domain/host I could help you set up bitcoinstorestarter.com free. pm me for more info

Thanks, but it looks at though for the initial run of purchases I'm going to give Coinbase a shot.

Cheesy Cheesy

Hopefully! The investment/sponsorship isn't limited to Bitcoin though, it's just something I got the director and producer interested in Wink

Beymond

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:20:36 AM

Cheesy Cheesy

Hopefully! The investment/sponsorship isn't limited to Bitcoin though, it's just something I got the director and producer interested in Wink

Oh! you got a  really a good idea , you must post it somewhere else in bitcoin discussion too , like make a thread or post in old one's with What we can do with Bitcoins
Anonymailer (OP)
aka BitBacco

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 09:29:37 PM

Oh! you got a  really a good idea , you must post it somewhere else in bitcoin discussion too , like make a thread or post in old one's with What we can do with Bitcoins

I'm glad people think so Smiley Do you or anyone else have any recommendations on the best places to announce the film option?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: