Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain tech support and warranty  (Read 8038 times)
MyRig (OP)
Donator

Activity: 792
Merit: 510

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 06:36:41 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 03:02:46 AM by BitmainWarranty

Dear Bitmain customers, we are improving our services at the same time as we are improving our devices. If you have any trouble with your new or old Bitmain device you can reach us here:

Bitmain International Support: https://bitmain.zendesk.com/
Bitmain tech support & warranty phone: +1-844-BIT-MAIN
Bitmain tech support & warranty email: support@bitmain.zendesk.com

Teпepь cepвиcнoe oбcлyживaниe дocтyпнo нa Pyccкoм и Укpaинcкoм языкax!

Please be patient when you submit your ticket we will respond as soon as we can.

Bitmain_Z

Antminer & DragonMint Repair  E-mail: support@myrig.com   T: @MyRig_com
Return Address: MyRig 3700 Quebec Street, Unit 100-239, Denver, Colorado 80207, USA
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:36:04 PM

I like the move twords a ticket system. Hope it all goes well.
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 11:15:39 PM

I have had two pump failures and they have responded quickly and a shipment from within the US was sent out on each one. I shipped out my defects today. Forgot yesterday.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
PatMan

Activity: 924

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 12:01:39 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 12:16:56 AM by PatMan

I've always had helpful & friendly communications with Bitmain staff apart from the obvious one. It's good to see that they have acknowledged their customers concerns & are finally addressing their service issues. Lets hope they can keep their problem(s) "on a tight leash" so to speak  Wink

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
dimke_yu

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 11:51:24 AM

It would be great if mod can put sticky on this topic for people to see when they need support from official Bitmain employees.

Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:19:51 AM

I've been waiting on service for 3 months now. Haven't received any replacement parts for any of my S4s yet.

I've also been waiting to get my promised compensation for a Batch 1 S4 PSU failure. Don't remember when they promised it exactly, but I'd say I've been waiting for close to 5 months now.
dimke_yu

Activity: 461

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 12:21:23 PM

I've been waiting on service for 3 months now. Haven't received any replacement parts for any of my S4s yet.

I've also been waiting to get my promised compensation for a Batch 1 S4 PSU failure. Don't remember when they promised it exactly, but I'd say I've been waiting for close to 5 months now.

You can always open a ticket and write all necessary data and they will check out your situation. It is very unfortunate that you are waiting that much...

dmeter

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:21:13 PM

Good things come to those who wait.
Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle
btcminer021

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mine hard!

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 05:02:28 AM

I've been eyeing an S5 and it's nice to know the company is trying to improve its service and not just its product.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 07:30:55 PM

I've been eyeing an S5 and it's nice to know the company is trying to improve its service and not just its product.

Systems and teams are being implemented all over the place. Its not easy growing from 0 to $XXM in a year.

opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 09:11:09 AM

Systems and teams are being implemented all over the place. Its not easy growing from 0 to $XXM in a year.

But they run out of hardware too quickly. If they want to stay a certain size and not grow with the industry, then they will always have those fire sales and the users that get to buy the hardware were just lucky to be logged in at the time. If they are making an S6 or even another model, would be nice for at least an update or blog post.

From the horse's mouth, not from you Dogie.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:22:57 AM

Should be a moderated thread and DOGIE free.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
jcumins

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:45:58 PM

I have had 7 S1, 5 s2, 7 s3 and now 14 S5 there support has always been excellent, any rma need has been met immediately and with needed replacement parts.  They have even cross shipped parts as needed.

I am extremely happy with what I have.  Grin

desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:50:51 PM

I have never personally had a problem with their support. Although everything can always be improved Smiley
PatSNL

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:16:20 AM

Specifically, how do you know this?  (reference please).

Left positive feedback for Dogie & now don't feel the same? Remove it here
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 07:49:40 AM

Specifically, how do you know this?  (reference please).

Because I work with them. Don't expect replies normally if you quote 6 week old things.

cathoderay

Activity: 379

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:42:09 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 09:52:55 AM by cathoderay

Specifically, how do you know this?  (reference please).

Because I work with them.

No you don't, you work against them  Roll Eyes

We are really sorry about our bad puppy... 

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
MyRig (OP)
Donator

Activity: 792
Merit: 510

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 03:00:51 AM

please send the details to support@bitmain.zendesk.com

Also, if you want to keep it publish here for the response, sure, please let us know which one hashes at the spec within -5%?

if you could, please list 1-6 with damaged parts that need replacement (Non-hashing item or under performing parts)

Also, what country this RMA needs to go to?  USA, EU or Russia-Ukraine?

Thanks!

Antminer & DragonMint Repair  E-mail: support@myrig.com   T: @MyRig_com
Return Address: MyRig 3700 Quebec Street, Unit 100-239, Denver, Colorado 80207, USA
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 05:36:40 AM

Also, if you want to keep it publish here for the response, sure, please let us know which one hashes at the spec within -5%?

if you could, please list 1-6 with damaged parts that need replacement (Non-hashing item or under performing parts)

Also, what country this RMA needs to go to?  USA, EU or Russia-Ukraine?

Thanks!

Tupsu is Estonian, so EU.

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:15:19 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 07:54:30 PM by Tupsu

Also, what country this RMA needs to go to?  USA, EU or Russia-Ukraine?

Thanks!

Sended.

I had a quick question .
Which of these errors go under warranty?

Please reply to this.

1  Yellow LED an BeagleBone Black does not work. Hashing 1153GH7s
2 One board shows temp 0. Hashing 1155GH/s
Will go under warranty?

3  Mined 1155GH/s , but  will not light up green blinking LED..
Someone in factory Scraped off the resistor...

Will go under warranty?

4   BeagleBone Black working only 1 hour, and and after it is dead.  
No network, no network leds .  Hash 0 GH/s

5  Hashing half speed. 50%  One of the miners shows  on one blade  only 6 chip  ( 6 x o )

6 Only one blade is working. I get the -----  or  xxxxx . The first few minutes are ooooooo  , Hashing   only half the speed. 50%

Will go 1.2.3.4.5.6  all under warranty?

EDIT

OK: All 6 miners go under the warranty.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: