Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those hodling >10btc since last ath  (Read 4575 times)
femmecoins (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:18:33 AM

At what price point do you hope to cash out at least 50% of your btc?
fallinglantern

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:38:21 AM

Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:44:21 AM

SSS plan.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 01:55:37 AM

It all depends on how we get there.

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:58:17 AM

I cash out every month just enough to get by. I have a cat to feed.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
D05GTO

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:00:46 AM

My whole idea is to get rid of fiat as fast as possible.  Put it into hard goods and some into investments.  So, no point in cashing out BTC for fiat.  I want to get rid of failing fiat not get more of it right now.   Helps to have no debt at all Tongue

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:05:12 AM

This 24/7. If you need to cash out, you are doing it wrong.
femmecoins (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:10:04 AM

Kind of typical of many posts on this forum. First you have a post that replies to an op that doesnt address the original point then someone like yourself that quotes said irrelevant post in the same thread.

Its like being in a classroom with a bunch of unruly 6year olds and a small handful of people who will make a serious attempt at a reply.

Pathetic really. If you have nothing to add, simply stfu.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:11:55 AM

Its like being in a classroom with a bunch of unruly 6year olds and a small handful of people who will make a serious attempt at a reply.

femmecoins (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:21:08 AM

https://i.imgur.com/WQAVZs8.jpg

Lol...oh dear. Impossible.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:24:26 AM

The problem with this thread is that those that are holders of this or any amount have big plans for it some day and the true believers are going for broke or triumph. Those that make the so-called 'serious' replies are here for entertainment, trolling or those that have already sold. Hence, you're left with true believers so you had it coming. I'm sure there's a certain % that will unleash a certain % of their holdings at certain increments up the charts plus you'll always have traders doing their thing.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:30:59 AM

This 24/7. If you need to cash out, you are doing it wrong.
Kind of typical of many posts on this forum. First you have a post that replies to an op that doesnt address the original point then someone like yourself that quotes said irrelevant post in the same thread.

That image has a strong point tho. If you are on bitcoin for the long term, you shouldn't even think about cashing out. You should think about what you will buy WITH Bitcoin, not worrying about cashing out.
femmecoins (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:38:59 AM

The problem with this thread is that those that are holders of this or any amount have big plans for it some day and the true believers are going for broke or triumph. Those that make the so-called 'serious' replies are here for entertainment, trolling or those that have already sold. Hence, you're left with true believers so you had it coming. I'm sure there's a certain % that will unleash a certain % of their holdings at certain increments up the charts plus you'll always have traders doing their thing.
There is no problem with this thread itself not sure why you opened with that.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:08:19 AM

I came with that as the state of the union around here right now. You come with a potentially curious thread about what the holders are up to and I gave you a very legitimate outlook on them/us. Perhaps you were genuine with your question which I answered you appropriately for. I would've ignore or responded in a more sassy tone had I thought you were an adversarial newcoming troll trying to ask for trouble. Check out some of the other threads around here to see what you're working with and the times and dates associated w/ all the prior bears that thought they were on cloud nine here. Things are and/or have been changing and you came at a time where the troublemakers have scaled back their operation at the moment. This is where you are right now, nothing else to say.
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 04:14:56 AM

I'm gonna rotate out from between $2500 and $6000/BTC but I will still actually control even more coins than I do now as pretty much the only guy in the Louisiana swamp who knows anything about crypto. I'm already in talks with a major local Bank CEO to get Acadiana up to speed.

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 05:07:12 AM

Does that really matter or is this what bitcoin is all about? Instead of when to sell or at what level to sell, Look at it as a day-to-day currency. If that makes a difference .... i'm holding on to mine without giving a thought about that at all

femmecoins (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:49:48 AM

I came with that as the state of the union around here right now. You come with a potentially curious thread about what the holders are up to and I gave you a very legitimate outlook on them/us. Perhaps you were genuine with your question which I answered you appropriately for. I would've ignore or responded in a more sassy tone had I thought you were an adversarial newcoming troll trying to ask for trouble. Check out some of the other threads around here to see what you're working with and the times and dates associated w/ all the prior bears that thought they were on cloud nine here. Things are and/or have been changing and you came at a time where the troublemakers have scaled back their operation at the moment. This is where you are right now, nothing else to say.

Yep. Totally agree with you how sentiment has changed. That was partly why i asked the question. I'm kind of wondering if/how people's expectations may or may not have changed since the last ath. Holding a few bucks in btc is one thing but holding $10k+ throughout this bear market i think illustrates a certain level of faith... I guess part of this thread is focused on how expectations have been affected in light of the development of the eco system in the midst of decreased btc/usd value.

I understand all those saying it doesnt matter... Its about what you can buy with btc. But the bottom line is merchant adoption is still a long way off offering that in that the things most ppl can buy with btc. It currently doesnt come close to that available by fiat both in terms on choice and convinience.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:20:20 PM

Im extremely calm and im able to hold my BTC without having constant arrhythmias. The long term mind is the winning mind.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:24:20 PM

Im extremely calm and im able to hold my BTC without having constant arrhythmias. The long term mind is the winning mind.

Agreed, if u want to profit you have to wait it out, but im waiting for some unrealistic pump thats obvious not to hold value, then
i will dump and just wait again for fall to come. rinse-repeat, served me good so far
And those that dont even want to trade until xxxxx price, well i doubt theyre even on this forum anymore, they try to forget their btc even exists :]
calci

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:10:57 PM

lolEveryone says that. I do love to hold and I sold at 500 , and bought back in at 200. Moral of the story, i believe and hold bitcoin too, but I have 2.5x the amount I had before,, but you are still there Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: