Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:24:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Charles Hoskinson pisses me off!  (Read 1261 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:33:42 AM

Because he's a damn good speaker: The future will be decentralized | Charles Hoskinson | TEDxBermuda
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:44:40 AM

He pisses me off because he took advantage of a 19yr's idea to make a quick buck off of it. If anyone remembers I was the one that got Charles to remove the price on his education series. He only came here to make money, that is his motivation. He is a bad actor.
charleshoskinson
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 06:19:24 AM

He pisses me off because he took advantage of a 19yr's idea to make a quick buck off of it. If anyone remembers I was the one that got Charles to remove the price on his education series. He only came here to make money, that is his motivation. He is a bad actor.

Lol, I only came here to make money? I recall when I asked for your help to build creative commons content to evangelize bitcoin you asked to be paid. As for Vitalik, you are seriously barking up the wrong tree. I have no ether and didn't get paid from the sale- just six months salary for the work I did until June. They raised and spent all that money after I left. Fine to have an opinion, just not your own facts.

Because he's a damn good speaker: The future will be decentralized | Charles Hoskinson | TEDxBermuda

Thanks Bruno that means a lot coming from you. I love the technology and this space and I hope to keep contributing in some way.

The revolution begins with the mind and ends with the heart. Knowledge for all, accessible to all and shared by all
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: