Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money making method/ Mentoring (yeah I know it sounds like a cliche)  (Read 4046 times)
amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:36:04 PM

I agree Smiley

Ok, I sent PM to monbux.
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 11:26:51 PM

What if I give 1BTC to escrow and you get it after first month if i earn 1BTC?
sure Smiley

Ok will take this deal if you agree with below conditions (this will be a reference for monbux).

• I amacar will put 1BTC to monbux's address (after you agree and when he will provide it).
  • Funds will be released to you, if I earn 1BTC with your method, exactly 1 month after monbux confirm that he received funds.
  • If I don't earn 1BTC in a month you will still get half of the amount that I will earn.
  • I confirm that I will follow your orders and will try to do my best to earn this 1BTC.

I agree Smiley

Can I do a similar deal using tomatocage, so it's easier?

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:25:39 PM

Sorry, I've been out sick the past few days. I still have your 1.00 BTC in escrow and was wondering if there's a particular user this should be attached to.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:56:09 PM

Sorry, I've been out sick the past few days. I still have your 1.00 BTC in escrow and was wondering if there's a particular user this should be attached to.

not yet haha

What if I give 1BTC to escrow and you get it after first month if i earn 1BTC?
sure Smiley

Ok will take this deal if you agree with below conditions (this will be a reference for monbux).

• I amacar will put 1BTC to monbux's address (after you agree and when he will provide it).
  • Funds will be released to you, if I earn 1BTC with your method, exactly 1 month after monbux confirm that he received funds.
  • If I don't earn 1BTC in a month you will still get half of the amount that I will earn.
  • I confirm that I will follow your orders and will try to do my best to earn this 1BTC.

I agree Smiley

Can I do a similar deal using tomatocage, so it's easier?

sure

I already have 1BTC escrowed with him Smiley

Looking for a signature campaign.
mtwelve
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 05:05:03 PM

Okay awesome. I will group PM both you and tomatocage when I am ready to do this. In the mean time I will see if the other guy or anyone else has results. All you need for this method is a paypal correct?

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:50:47 PM

Okay awesome. I will group PM both you and tomatocage when I am ready to do this. In the mean time I will see if the other guy or anyone else has results. All you need for this method is a paypal correct?

yes Smiley

mtwelve
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 03:03:12 AM

Any updates? Has anyone purchased this? It'll be at least a month till I can buy.

iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 05:07:55 PM

Any updates? Has anyone purchased this? It'll be at least a month till I can buy.

amacar contacted an escrow and everything and at the end gave up, only serious customer right one seems to be Fraxinus

I think he's about to buy

amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 05:09:29 PM

amacar contacted an escrow and everything and at the end gave up, only serious customer right one seems to be Fraxinus

I think he's about to buy

I was waiting 3 days for an escrow and in the mean time I find something else to buy. It is not my fault, my intention was to buy it.
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:20:52 AM

I was waiting 3 days for an escrow and in the mean time I find something else to buy. It is not my fault, my intention was to buy it.

it's okay, I'm sorry if it felt like I was complaining about you, that was not my intention Cheesy

mtwelve
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 10:58:21 PM

Sent PM

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:29:07 AM

iluvbitcoins, I'm still holding escrow for you at

https://blockchain.info/address/1Q3nWE2WFjzKzddduvwt8Rfef7BLkd4VKJ

I can hold onto this indefinitely until you tell me where to send it. Do you have anybody attached to it yet?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:40:18 PM

iluvbitcoins, I'm still holding escrow for you at

https://blockchain.info/address/1Q3nWE2WFjzKzddduvwt8Rfef7BLkd4VKJ

I can hold onto this indefinitely until you tell me where to send it. Do you have anybody attached to it yet?

Nope, still nothing

innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:53:56 PM

Anyone attached to it and confirm his method is work? Tongue
Grumpster

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 04:07:12 PM

Guys... this is blatantly obvious an extremely stupid eWhoring method... which btw OP will tell you is not "illegal", however, you are committing fraud by misrepresentation, so in many places it is indeed illegal.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=eWhoring - Find out some information about eWhoring.

How do I know it's eWhoring?

Look at everything the OP is saying:

"I'll provide you with free packs which you'll usually need to pay for" - These are picture packs of naked, usually teenage, girls which you'll use to entice old men into giving you money.
"Help with programs needed" - This will be things like autobots used to chat with people who add you on things like kik and skype. There'll also be a program which uses fake video on skype/omegle and places like that to entice people.
"It's just that you make up a fake identity and claim you're an imaginary person" - AKA Fraud by False Misrepresentation!

This is a stupid eWhoring method, if you want to do this you can find many FREE guides to it online and free tools & programs, don't pay 1 BTC for what will essentially be a silly teenage (probably prepubescent) guy giving you a list of websites where he found a few weird guys who wanted to give him money for pretending to be a girl.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:47:33 PM

@op can you confirm that this method is legal ? i mean that its not something that could get you into some bigger trouble with the law?
does the method have a good chance that it will become saturated, disabling chances for keeping the profit once theres more buyers?
I bought many funky methods (many were >100$), and so far they did pay up, but i dont want to risk legal issues if i decide to buy.

cheers
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:27:17 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 05:04:59 PM by iluvbitcoins

@op can you confirm that this method is legal ? i mean that its not something that could get you into some bigger trouble with the law?
does the method have a good chance that it will become saturated, disabling chances for keeping the profit once theres more buyers?
I bought many funky methods (many were >100$), and so far they did pay up, but i dont want to risk legal issues if i decide to buy.

cheers

yep, it's not really a moral thing to do since you're selling someone elses pics

but no, no underage pics as someome claimed ^
that's just disgusting

I'm 100% sure, and I can vouch for this since I'v done the research that you can't get arrested or fined for doing this

at least no one has been arrested so far Cheesy

mtwelve
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 05:55:26 PM

Would you consider teaching someone the method for a reduced or free price, and getting a portion of what they make?

iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:32:44 PM

Would you consider teaching someone the method for a reduced or free price, and getting a portion of what they make?

nope, because you could hit and run Cheesy

Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:38:01 PM

The "method" is eWhoreing which is stated above.

Get some pictures of a girl..
Go to chat rooms..
Look for creeps..
Sell them the pictures..

Asking 1 BTC for this method is retarded..

I made a blog post on a complete method on this.

Search Ewhoreing on google and you will find plenty of FREE guides.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: