Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Need help setting up a bitcoin for access website  (Read 249 times)
RobKillington (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:50:52 PM

I have a TOR hidden service site which I would like to charge a small amount (perhaps $1-5USD) per month to access. However, I obviously don't want to setup bitpay or coinbase or simmiliar. I have my own physical server running WAMP, so CAN run bitcoind, or would like to use blockchain's API.

In anycase, what I am looking for is very simple. Click buy access, have a bitcoin address presented, once paid it produces a user name and password which lasts for a month. After which they can purchase again if they want. I had initially considered using OpenCart or something like that and having a downloadable user name and password, but OpenCart uses too many non-tor friendly scripts and such. I'm talking dirt simple. Doesn't need to be pretty. Just work.

Can anyone help? Setting something up like that is over my head. Also, this is NOT a CP site, illegal market or anything like that, so #1 don't worry, #2 realize I don't have a big bankroll. Smiley
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:08:57 PM

Hello RobKillington, I can help you with this. I have sent you a PM.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: