Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Math - Aliens - Super Conciousness - World problem - fractional banking  (Read 1596 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 03:34:27 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s&feature=related
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:46:10 AM

Perhaps it would've been better if they didn't mix things like that, so some messages wouldn't be contaminated by the association with less credible messages?

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2012, 08:50:19 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2012, 01:00:59 PM by myrkul

Perhaps it would've been better if they didn't mix things like that, so some messages wouldn't be contaminated by the association with less credible messages?

But it's all connected, don't you see? the reptilians have their scaly little thumbs in every pie...

[/tinfoil]

Edit: OK, so I'm watching this, about 5 minutes in, and it's got me hooked so far, at least. I'll let you know when I'm done.
Edit2: One hour in, and it seems to me what looks at first like an everything and the kitchen sink melange of conspiracy theories is actually a rather comprehensive examination of the problem... Wonder if he gets the solution right.
Edit3: Yep. He's spot on. In short, dude's a hippy, but seems like he's got his head screwed on straight.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Mageant
Legendary

Activity: 1145
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2012, 09:43:52 AM

Less credible for *you*.
I'm fine with it.

cjgames.com
TiagoTiago

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 09:50:18 AM

Less credible for *you*.
I'm fine with it.
Good point, there is always someone open enough to accept a wide variety of conspiracy theories; and obviously what is crackpot and what is proven fact, depends on who you're asking; even though real truth is absolute, acceptance and recognition of said truth is subjective.

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:06:43 PM

But it's all connected, don't you see? the reptilians have their scaly little thumbs in every pie...

[/tinfoil]

Edit: OK, so I'm watching this, about 5 minutes in, and it's got me hooked so far, at least. I'll let you know when I'm done.
Edit2: One hour in, and it seems to me what looks at first like an everything and the kitchen sink melange of conspiracy theories is actually a rather comprehensive examination of the problem... Wonder if he gets the solution right.
Edit3: Yep. He's spot on. In short, dude's a hippy, but seems like he's got his head screwed on straight.

yeah i almost didn't watch it all the way through but when i did, i was like hmmm they have a point that it COULD be all connected and such or just concidences how ever the ending conclusion seems pretty legit in my view
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2012, 08:40:49 PM

[/tinfoil]

yeah i almost didn't watch it all the way through but when i did, i was like hmmm they have a point that it COULD be all connected and such or just concidences how ever the ending conclusion seems pretty legit in my view

Seems like a pretty solid plan, too... And of course Bitcoin fits in nicely under alternate currencies.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 11:29:37 PM

Seems like a pretty solid plan, too... And of course Bitcoin fits in nicely under alternate currencies.

And on that note, after an inquiry about Bitcoin, they sent this reply:

Thank you for your interest in Thrive.  We are aware of Bitcoin, but it is still early in its development and there are a number of instabilities that need to be ironed out before we would be ready to embrace this technology.  However, we are keeping an eye on it.

Kind regards,
Mitch
The THRIVE Team

runeks
Legendary

Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 11:54:17 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto?
Alien
TiagoTiago

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 12:49:54 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto?
Alien

Do you like mmmBananas?!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 12:54:29 AM

Punchline fail.  Sad

I guess it doesn't really need it, we all know that's the nutjob from "Ancient Aliens", but still... just seems flat without it.

TiagoTiago

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 12:56:00 AM

Punchline fail.  Sad

I guess it doesn't really need it, we all know that's the nutjob from "Ancient Aliens", but still... just seems flat without it.
Really? This has been repeated so much that i assumed just showing his face already implied the punchline...

Do you like mmmBananas?!
runeks
Legendary

Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 12:57:16 AM

^ I agree with myrkul.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 01:02:37 AM

Punchline fail.  Sad

Really? This has been repeated so much that i assumed just showing his face already implied the punchline...
It does, but like I said, it "pops" better with it in there. If you're going to use the face alone as a punchline, it's best to just use the face:

Satoshi Nakamoto?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: