Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: income tax preparation for Miners  (Read 674 times)
Bitcoin CPA (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:53:23 PM

Anyone who runs a business knows that you have to spend money (graphics cards, electricity, etc.) to make money.  I can show you how to get some of that money back, in the form of tax deductions on your income tax returns.

A tax deduction is money on which you don't have to pay income taxes.  The IRS and states have decided that business owners don't have to pay tax on income they spend for certain business deductions (i.e. Section 179 expenses versus having to capitalize your mining equipment). 

So, the trick to paying lower taxes - and keeping more of your mining money - is to take advantage of every tax deduction available to you.

Let me help Wink  I am a Certified Public Account and I have extensive (over three years) of experience with Bitcoin. 

Give me a call or text at 410-209-9365 and I will work up your taxes for free.  If you are happy with the results, then we can negotiate a price.  And most important everything is strictly confidential. 

thanks,

Bitcoin CPA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: