Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money is the root of all evil  (Read 7613 times)
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2012, 11:24:30 PM

LightRider, I agree that the population wouldn't shrink. So let's say humans, due to very efficient production, want for nothing and have much more leisure time. Let's say that in his leisure time, one person creates beautiful artwork that appeals to a huge audience. How does he determine who gets to own his art, and what do they give him in exchange?

That is a question of personal and social values, which are largely informed by the environment and biopsychosocial pressures on said person and society.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niemivh

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 11:35:01 PM

Was someone greatly inspired by the long speech that Francisco gives in "Atlas Shrugged" or what?

Cheesy

I'll keep my politics out of your economics if you keep your economics out of my politics.

16LdMA6pCgq9ULrstHmiwwwbGe1BJQyDqr
niemivh

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 11:36:26 PM

Pic related:

LOL

Cheesy

I'll keep my politics out of your economics if you keep your economics out of my politics.

niemivh

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 11:38:42 PM

I skimmed your OP with the slightest glance before I posted 'Francisco speech from Atlas Shrugged?'.

Then I re-read your post... and of course it was!

Nobody posts anything original, this long that isn't me on this forum.

Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: