ndnh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:32:51 PM

I think that opening a 20x long in okcoin is safer and more profitable

You are free to do anything you like. My offer stands.
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:56:57 PM

There is a big chance to win.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:17:15 PM

Closed for 12 hours till I get back later and adjust odds etc.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 06:32:46 PM

Would you allow bettors to bet using an escrow? For ex. Someone wants to bet 1 BTC, so instead of sending it directly to you, he sends it to an escrow, say tomatocage and you also send .5 BTC to tomatocage and wait. If the price bounces and he wins, escrow will send the 1.5 BTC to the bettor, if it does not, escrow will send it to you?

I am only asking because some people expressed their concerns about the security of their funds and this way they'll bet without any worries.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:33:36 PM

can't I bet in the opposite outcome?
Stars

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:09:09 PM

I'm curious, has anyone placed a bet yet?

elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:17:30 PM

I'm curious, has anyone placed a bet yet?
its closed now how can anyone place a bet?
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:31:52 PM

Would you allow bettors to bet using an escrow? For ex. Someone wants to bet 1 BTC, so instead of sending it directly to you, he sends it to an escrow, say tomatocage and you also send .5 BTC to tomatocage and wait. If the price bounces and he wins, escrow will send the 1.5 BTC to the bettor, if it does not, escrow will send it to you?

I am only asking because some people expressed their concerns about the security of their funds and this way they'll bet without any worries.

Yeah, but the problem is I currently don't have 1 BTC liquid in my hot wallet.

I will soon be able to do that, but till then you will have to place bets like this. I will get at least 0.1BTC a day fresh liquid funds. In about a week, i will be ready.

Till then it is okay to bet directly to the address I provided. My account is valuable to me and I won't risk it even for 10BTC. (I know it isn't worth even 1BTC to you. But odds are if I were you, I will trust me. ) Smiley
Stars

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:45:21 PM

I will soon be able to do that, but till then you will have to place bets like this. I will get at least 0.1BTC a day fresh liquid funds. In about a week, i will be ready.

Till then it is okay to bet directly to the address I provided. My account is valuable to me and I won't risk it even for 10BTC. (I know it isn't worth even 1BTC to you. But odds are if I were you, I will trust me. ) Smiley

If you don't have 1 BTC as of right now, why are you taking bets up to 3 BTC? You won't risk your account for even 10 BTC you say, but would you for 11 BTC?

I would recommend nobody to get involved in this ponzi scheme.

ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:56:56 PM

If you don't have 1 BTC as of right now, why are you taking bets up to 3 BTC? You won't risk your account for even 10 BTC you say, but would you for 11 BTC?

I would recommend nobody to get involved in this ponzi scheme.

lol, I won't risk my account for anything. and this is NOT a ponzi scheme. Please read what a ponzi is before making useless comments here.

If price reaches 250 and up, I will close my margin position with a huge profit. (at bitfinex). I will additionally use the funds, as stated in OP for making some corresponding barrier, vanilla and binary options in certain sites.

It is okay if you don't want to try it. I can understand. I will get everything ready in a week, ie. the funds, the escrow, signed address, etc. Smiley
rashed490000

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:37:01 PM

as I am new in this forum activities, I would like to get some advice from the seniors and experienced persons about, how to be safe on gambling. If I lose money it's okay but I don't want to get cheated. I would like to know, If there any safe service like escrow exist or not. Suppose if I pay someone BTC 1 to get 120% profit after 7 days. what kind of security action should I know and how to avoid scam
btcminer021

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mine hard!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:55:28 PM

Nothing good is going to come of this thread...
* btcminer021 grabs popcorn

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:21:07 PM

1.5x rate is way too small as the price bounces around 230 dollars
Twipple

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:45:09 PM

as I am new in this forum activities, I would like to get some advice from the seniors and experienced persons about, how to be safe on gambling. If I lose money it's okay but I don't want to get cheated. I would like to know, If there any safe service like escrow exist or not. Suppose if I pay someone BTC 1 to get 120% profit after 7 days. what kind of security action should I know and how to avoid scam

Just use an escrow for any such kind of bet and you should be safe from any scams.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:05:08 AM

Price already touched $265 in BitStamp several hours ago, so you have closed the betting  Grin
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:41:56 AM

Escrow is fine with me. But you will have to wait a week for me to get enough funds free. I suppose I will be able to get around 1.5BTC free by then. And I will loser the max to 1BTC if you are so scared of trusting me.

1.5x is fairly good odds. It might go up or down depending on the price. I will not go below it, or I will end up broke. Tongue

I will just wait till I get enough funds. If anyone sees an opportunity before that post here and want to take advantage of it, and I will reply.

I can do:
1. 150 hour binary options
2. 150 hour barrier options (this thread for example.)
3. Long term binary option like even 4 months. (I don't recommend that though, period is toooo long)
4. Short term binary options (Don't bother with me. Just go to secondstrade.com)
5. vanilla options
hungergamespro132

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:45:35 AM

Price already touched $265 in BitStamp several hours ago, so you have closed the betting  Grin
how? its now like 240$ did i miss the pump or something?

ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:25:22 AM

Reopened.

New target : $277 anytime in 150 hours (6.25 days)

Reward : 1,55x
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:01:20 AM

Read this post before you consider "betting" with this user!

You guys are idiots. Guy is going to use your funds to leverage it 5:1 or 10:1 or has a binary option site that has better rates then this. So thus if it does hit $277 or whatever price he sets, he has a stop-loss in place to exit out of his position at that price or an option that auto wins.

There is no way he actually has the funds since he can't even sign a message showing he has 1 BTC. I could even sign that and then move the funds off if god forbid I have that much moving around needed...

Like I said and he even said it in the OP, he is offering a bet that he knows he can hedge so that if you win, in reality he wins for free off of you...

Freerolling off your money.

DO NOT bet with this user. Look around, you can find better with a trusted site.

Edit, found the option this somewhat-scammer is trying to use...Go to BTCOracle.com. They have a 7 day option where if the price goes up 10% at ANY TIME you win 1.68x your sent funds. So thus...$245 currently, if it hits ~$270 at anytime you win. Oh look like I said hes trying to freeroll off your funds, he has none of his own. So thus...you send him 1 BTC...he bets 1 BTC on that option and if it hits he wins 1.68 BTC and only returns 1.55 back to you...worst part is it if hits $270 but never hits $277 he still wins 1.68 BTC and owes you NOTHING.

Just another get-rich-quick scheme and not being honest about what hes trying to do. Funny is this guy was already called out months before of being a scammer / sketchy...

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: