Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you dream about Bitcoin?  (Read 745 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2012, 05:59:58 AM

I was sleeping and had a weird dream that I had forgotten to send someone some merchandise for over a month, and they were sending me PMs wondering where their stuff was - but I couldn't figure out or remember what it was that I hadn't sent. The weird dream woke me up.

So I got up logged into bitcointalk and I actually had personal messages in my inbox that someone had just sent me BTC and wanted to buy something I was selling! The PMs didn't say what it was they wanted though, so I was searching through all my past posts trying to match up how much they paid with my listings, trying to add up the cost of items to see what they wanted. The aggravation of this also woke me up - I was still dreaming!

So I learned that I dream about Bitcoin two inception levels deep...

For those who don't, I'm sure you're just one of those that don't remember your dreams. I suggest supplementing your diet with zinc, and you'll be more able to recall your dreams, thus having a fuller life.

I quoted deepceleron above to get the ball a rollin', coupled with relaying the dream I had yesterday night.

Zhou Tong was in, in some capacity, but at the moment it eludes me as to what part he played. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with a signed document of sorts. In the same dream, I had to pack up and leave where I was living because I was caught trying to have sex with an underage girl. (I guess I posted the phrase 'baby dicks' too many times to cause that) Leaving the back of the house to get to my getaway truck, family members were pulling in the drive, and one young boy, I'll assume was a nephew, asked me if what I did is true. I ignored him and keep walking to the truck, trying to get away before the police arrived.

The above dream did happen. It's amazing how the brain translates what happens or, in this case, what you read, into a dream. In fact, when I used to be an avid reading of books (real ones that burn), I used to dream what I read.

The bottom line is that I truly enjoy dreaming (the kind you have when asleep), each night looking forward to them.

I look forward to reading your dreams, and maybe upon reading them, I'll dream them too. Seriously!

~Bruno~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: