Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feedback wanted for new cashout site  (Read 1667 times)
coinscashout (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:13:48 AM

Hi

We are creating an online platform whereby coins can be cashed out using several methods and also invested in. I would like more feedback on the platform:

What else you'd like to be included
What you probably won't even need
What problems occur whilst cashing out bitcoins now
Any other suggestions

Any feedback would be appreciated. The site is only a template and a synopsis at we're aiming to do, www.coinscashout.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 11:32:45 AM

I see that the website is still in development  Cheesy
Recommendation: to know something more about the site and project, add a testnet demo to try it and let us check it! Wink

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
coinscashout (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:43:10 AM

Thanks, will do this in a couple of days. Now all I want to know is literally am I missing something that you'd like or you find difficult whilst cashing out your coins, buying, trading?

Also, is the marketplace something you're likely to use?
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:45:19 PM

The marketplace would maybe have to be it's own site for it to attract me more. No Paypal? *grin*

coinscashout (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:20:24 PM

I personally would've liked to put in paypal, and that would be the biggest selling point but with all the charge-backs and closing of accounts for cryptocurrency activity I can't see a stable solution to this.

If anyone else has ideas then I'd look at implementing this.

Possibly we could charge up cards with cash and say it isn't cryptocurrency activity but is a gift card, however, the charge-backs are a huge problem, with people pretty much just saying that they did'nt authorise the transaction and getting a refund as well as the coins
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:40:13 PM

I personally would've liked to put in paypal, and that would be the biggest selling point but with all the charge-backs and closing of accounts for cryptocurrency activity I can't see a stable solution to this.

If anyone else has ideas then I'd look at implementing this.

Possibly we could charge up cards with cash and say it isn't cryptocurrency activity but is a gift card, however, the charge-backs are a huge problem, with people pretty much just saying that they did'nt authorise the transaction and getting a refund as well as the coins

Yeah, I understand. That's a dilemma I have as well.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: