Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will write papers for bitcoins  (Read 1245 times)
dman (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 12:29:32 AM

I did this in college quite a bit and frankly have a little spare time on my hands.  I was a writing tutor for years in college and used to be able to reliably turn out a ten page paper a night.  Made for good beer money.  This seems like a great way to get back into it and bitcoins are a perfect medium to protect both me and the person buying the paper.

Let me know if you need a paper done for high school, college, or whatever else you have.  I am thinking 1 bitcoin per page.  I will also stand by the quality of my work, if you don't receive a B or better I will refund half of your bitcoins.  If you fail the paper I will find your teacher and punch him/her in the babymaker for being an idiot.

I will try to write any and all topics that come my way, and should be able to piece together the information needed to write just about any paper you need.  However, if I encounter a topic overly technical or incredibly obscure I will of course just let you know that I am unable to write it.

If you are interested let me know and we can discuss the paper and the terms of payment over email.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dman (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 01:46:15 AM

In retrospect this is likely a bad time of year to post this.  I suppose I should wait until college is back in session.
Ampix0

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2011, 03:25:26 AM

I have to write a paper for my English final in highschool however, the subject at hand only i'd be able to write. otherwise I mgiht consider this.

dman (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 01:25:16 PM

Fair enough, I think I will try to find another way to earn some bitcoins over the summer and toss this back up once the fall semester starts.
EPiSKiNG
Legendary

Activity: 800
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 05:20:34 PM

I did this in college quite a bit and frankly have a little spare time on my hands.  I was a writing tutor for years in college and used to be able to reliably turn out a ten page paper a night.  Made for good beer money.  This seems like a great way to get back into it and bitcoins are a perfect medium to protect both me and the person buying the paper.

Let me know if you need a paper done for high school, college, or whatever else you have.  I am thinking 1 bitcoin per page.  I will also stand by the quality of my work, if you don't receive a B or better I will refund half of your bitcoins.  If you fail the paper I will find your teacher and punch him/her in the babymaker for being an idiot.

I will try to write any and all topics that come my way, and should be able to piece together the information needed to write just about any paper you need.  However, if I encounter a topic overly technical or incredibly obscure I will of course just let you know that I am unable to write it.

If you are interested let me know and we can discuss the paper and the terms of payment over email.

Know any philosophy?

YOU CAN TRUST ME! EPiSKiNG-'s COINS!! BUYING / SELLING BTC - USA --- View my OTC Trading Feedback!!
<gribble> You are identified as user EPiSKiNG-, with GPG key id 721730127CD7574D, key fingerprint EBFC267F8F10EFD1FB84854D721730127CD7574D, and bitcoin address 1EPiSKiNG139bzcwTm8rxMFNfFFdanLW5K
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 05:28:10 PM

Wanna write for The Bitcoin Weekly? http://bitcoinweekly.com/pages/submission

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: