Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Delays in order processing/answering tickets or emails  (Read 1550 times)
Jeremy West spendbitcoins.com (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2012, 08:22:53 AM

From https://spendbitcoins.zendesk.com/entries/21752122-delays-in-order-processing-answers-to-tickets-or-emails:

Hi everyone,
I sincerely apologize for all delays anyone has experienced while I have been on a combined business trip/vacation in the USA for the last month. I thought that between me working part time and our CTO Jay picking up the slack we would be able to run as smoothly as normal, but we then had several issues with Amazon and PayPal which have taken up an inordinate amount of our time.

I finally arrived home in Australia today, 27 hours after getting on the first of 4 flights in Seattle, USA. While I was on the plane and Jay was handling things, PayPal "randomly" selected our account for yet another review. This has slowed Jay down quite a bit and as the account is in my name, only I am authorized to speak with PayPal to get it unblocked.

I am doing everything I can tonight (6:12 pm here now) to get all orders through and all emails/tickets answered, but I anticipate crashing at some point after all the flying. I promise to get everything that can possibly be resolved tomorrow resolved tomorrow and to communicate with everyone else as to when I expect their issues to be resolved. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours of this message, please contact us again because that means your message has been misplaced.

I apologize again for any inconvenience my travels have caused anyone. I pride myself on giving good, timely customer service, and I have failed on that many times over the last month. Everything should be back to the normal high standard once I get through everything in the system and things settle back to normal over the next few days.

Happy Spending,
Jeremy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: