Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: help me please  (Read 3850 times)
activebiz

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:00:25 PM

there a lot of traders here on the forum that can help u. u should also mention what form of payment u have access to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MEPHuk

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:28:28 PM

As mentioned previously, i think your best bet is a signature campaign, but you will need to post more to be able to get better payments. Not the fastest way to get 0.8 btc, but its better than nothing !

MEPH

Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:11:12 AM

Try to mine with your own PC @ www.cointellect.com or www.minergate.com then trade those mined coins for BTC  from www.poloniex.com or www.yobit.net or  www.askcoin.net etc., Wink
and buy some goods from www.pesobang.com
Wink

That site you are listed: pesobang.com is not working - "It seems that our store is experiencing some problems ! We'll be back very soon Smiley"

If they have a problems like that frequently I doubt they can be trusted....

yup! they're adding more features and goods in that website. i've bought some goods from that website and i've received and all are working finely. that's why i'm suggesting that website Tongue
Have you tried that website yourself? How exactly this site is better at earning bitcoin that any other faucet? Because of how mining works today I seriously doubt that you can mine efficiently.
yeh! I'm using these websites. This websites are better because there is no surfing on different faucets. You can even do your other works while your pc is mining And mining efficiency is only depends on your PC's speed..
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:23:58 AM

Try to mine with your own PC @ www.cointellect.com or www.minergate.com then trade those mined coins for BTC  from www.poloniex.com or www.yobit.net or  www.askcoin.net etc., Wink
Wink
I will try this site too..thanks for the suggestion

No!!!  Roll Eyes

Whoever suggested coinintellect isn't current on the latest scams....

You can look at my signature if you want... won't get rich, but I try to have legit sites.
Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:41:17 AM

Wink

No!!!  Roll Eyes

You can look at my signature if you want... won't get rich, but I try to have legit sites.

LoL Grin you signature (website in your signature) also got cointellet ad Tongue .
Well! I know cointellect is now in latest scam list. But what about minergate? :p its still working finely wrigt? Cheesy
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:50:40 AM

Yeah minergate is working... Smiley

The ad from cointellect is from a-ads... not my call...lol

And it's the highest paying of the campaigns on that ad spot.

https://a-ads.com/ad_units/6558/campaigns

Yeah I can be a hypocrite.. Shocked  I'm not going to take the ad off because of that.
Arnab biswas

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:41:21 AM

Wink

No!!!  Roll Eyes

LoL Grin you signature (website in your signature) also got cointellet ad Tongue .
Well! I know cointellect is now in latest scam list. But what about minergate? :p its still working finely wrigt? Cheesy
yup minergate is working fine

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ █████████████████ ███████████████ sec◔nds trade █████████████████ ███████████████ ↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓[/ url]
sifter

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:11:47 AM

If you're not familiar,

Try learning some stuff from YouTube

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 08:06:00 AM

first to forum and saying for 0.8 btc thats really sick dude
btw welcome to forum
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:32:17 AM

It`s not that easy without bank account you can`t use any exchange.
There is not way I am aware of to earn such amount like 0.8BTC from scratch.

If you need it then let`s do something you have a skill and knowledge.
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:11:51 PM

Find someone near you and buy BTC with fiat money...
or try to find nearest bitcoin ATM with this maps:

http://bitcoinatmmap.com/
http://coinatmradar.com/

MamaGoose

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:36:20 PM

hello
i need help!
I´m desperately trying to get a bitcoin...since month.
I don´t have a bank account, localbitcoins doesnt work for me because I live in the middle of nowhere.
I tried to earn some with faucets, spent hours on these sides for like two weeks, but I didnt earn really much.
Can anyone please tell me how I can get a bitcoin without having a bank account, in germany, i dont have pay pal account as well...
I need around 0.8 bitcoin...Oh and I also have tried trading or working but I´m not familiar with coding and designing.
Please help me! I´m so desperate right now Huh

you have tree big options :-)

1) go to work: with your pay buy bitcoins
2) mine an altcoin with your pc. they buy btc from exchange.
3) Subscribe to a signature campaign ..

ops.. i forgot the 4 option:
you can become an hacker and stole btc from any exchange!!!
 Wink Wink Wink

funaii (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:19:33 PM

btw welcome to forum

i dont want to trade or make buisness like the rest of you, I want to buy something that costs 0.8 btc but it seems like nothing really works for me...thanks for help (or not...) i'll try to find another way than bitcoin...
jorjito25

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:23:54 PM

btw welcome to forum

i dont want to trade or make buisness like the rest of you, I want to buy something that costs 0.8 btc but it seems like nothing really works for me...thanks for help (or not...) i'll try to find another way than bitcoin...

U could also buy with fiat, or not?
May be in 70 years they will only accept Btc, I hope so...
But in these days that shouldnt be a big problem.
Pay with cash...
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:11:53 PM

btw welcome to forum

U could also buy with fiat, or not?
May be in 70 years they will only accept Btc, I hope so...
But in these days that shouldnt be a big problem.
Pay with cash...

He cann't pay with fiat , that is what he has been saying all the time
OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:24:35 PM

In Germany, you can contact forum member cagrund of Bitcoin e.V., he offers to exchange cash-in-mail to bitcoin for beginners *occasionally*.
See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=947643.msg10395880#msg10395880

Onkel Paul

nor9865

Activity: 700

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:03:09 PM

hello
i need help!
I don´t have a bank account, localbitcoins doesnt work for me because I live in the middle of nowhere.
I tried to earn some with faucets, spent hours on these sides for like two weeks, but I didnt earn really much.
Can anyone please tell me how I can get a bitcoin without having a bank account, in germany, i dont have pay pal account as well...
I need around 0.8 bitcoin...Oh and I also have tried trading or working but I´m not familiar with coding and designing.

Sell some digital goods in the digital goods section for 0.8btc! Easy.
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 08:32:38 AM

It kind of funny when see people just post without read what OP said. He said dont have bank account but why still suggest buy btc using credit card etc ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
yenzae0215

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:07:22 AM

hello
i need help!

you can earn bitcoins by posting in this forum

try to look at this section

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

Banned**
neoneros

Activity: 462

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 09:49:04 AM

Try to do microtasks on bitcoinget, some pay ok, but still a long way to go for 0.8 BTC, I only take the easy but high paying jobs and only once a week, got me at 0.15 BTC but took me long enough, almost a year since I started. Could have been more if I had put in more time.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: