Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PICISI ... www.PICISI.com A Sponsor Friendly Crowdfunding Site ...  (Read 6740 times)
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 06:59:21 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 09:13:35 PM by Armis

Hi,

i would like to join / help the team from Camorracoin, but i have to agree with others that i still don't fully understand what is actually required to do from us...also agree with the name change  Wink

1) The Name - the name is open to change but in order for it to change someone has got to come up with something that make everyone happy.  As I indicated the qualities should be: available in '.com', relatively short (~8 letters), funny sounding, pronounceable, easy to spell, easy to recognize, hard to confuse with something else, great if regarding crowdfunding and/or cryptocurrency; additionally nothing with a negative tone, or that translated negatively in any other language and if possible not too many different
letters.  If the name could make you smile when said that is good too.

2) Understanding PICISI - at this point my job is to have everyone that wants to understand PICISI to be able to understand it.  So I'm willing to do all that I can to help you.
As I explain it more and more I will eventually find shorter and easier ways to explain it.  The easiest way I am currently explaining it is:

Imagine what 10 CC communities would do if they cooperatively ran Indiegogo and Kickstarter.
 - we would allow for CC donations in addition to fiat donations,
 - we would encourage sponsorship everywhere we can (perks, campaign, and video),
 - we would give every member some free CC to intrigue them to learn more about the coin and to use it,
 - we would help promote the campaigns we sponsor because we want our message to be heard too,
 - we would find a way to promote the site, campaigns, all of the coins involved
 - we would share revenue between the 10 CC communities evenly
 - each community would have a minimum amount of work to do in order to get the benefits
 - we would create an admin to organize the day-to-day things,

That will give you a basis of what the plan is.  The detail and breakdown of each of those we can go though if you wish, but if you read
the following 3 short articles you will get some of the same info from a different perspective.

http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/10-cryptocurrency-communities-unite-form-powerful-crowdfunding-platform/
http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/cryptocurrency-angels-host-crowdfunding-cooperative/
http://www.coinfinance.com/news/picisi-a-mutli-coin-community-crowdfuning-cooperative-plan

It's easier for me to address very specific questions because I don't need to repeat info that is already known.

Please ask whatever you want because, my guess is if you have a question about anything many others have the same
question but just didn't ask for whatever reason.  

Your questions help me to explain thing various ways until connection are made and we achieve the 'a ha' moment(s).

bumbacoin is a pretty low level relaxed coin Smiley
love to see this sort of thing. we've been helping a little here and there and it's good to see a serious collaborative effort happening.

i dont think we're up for any sort of team effort but will keep an eye out on how things go ..

--

picisi isn't too bad. pick easy.

and makes me think of pikachu - and we <3 cute Cheesy

Bumbacoin, thanks for your broad support and fondness of the PICISI name.

Your involvement is important, as an individual and as a community, but particularly as a community.   Sure it is expected that you would form your team from your own community, but there are individuals who will want to join your team because of the individual benefits.   Did you notice the guy that posted the article directly above your post?
I don't think he is associated with any community, yet his is obviously talented and has writing, publishing, and multi-language resources, that's a great person to try to get on your team.   If you don't have many people on your team, and your team does the minimum required you get your due payout that you don't have many people to split it with.

Anyway let me layout some ways for you to consider involvement:

1) Team Leader - organize and form Team Bumbacoin
2) Team Member - if you don't want to manage a team, I invite you to join Team EMC2 we have room for you.  We expect to have 10 members so each person will be expected to produce a minimum of 100 points (assignment wk hrs) per month.  It's a low work threshold, and because the team is so large the slice of the pie is relatively small.   Other teams, I'm sure, will also be glad to have you.
and
3) Supportive Volunteer - this is essentially where you would help where you can and let us know so we could show our appreciation,

I also have a limited number of Admin spots that will go to people who are very knowledgeable about the plan, very motivated, and extremely helpful to everyone that seek assistance.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inigthz

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:28:49 PM

Please listed to article list.  Smiley

Ingin Ikut Memajukan Perkembangan Cryptocurrency ?? Ayo Galang Dana Di PICISI !

http://www.cryptocoinindonesia.org/picisi/

your article was added.

If you were part of a Team you at your team would get 10 wk hrs credit for that article,  I would recommend that you organize a team, or join a team.  The two teams above are looking for additional team mates.  

Also, if you are a writer you may also want to offer your professional services to organizers when site is up.  see the list forming at the bottom of this post:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957862.msg10480538#msg10480538

What if i take The Promotion Director ??

Did my job promote all coin listed in picisi together at the same time ?? Or turn by turn ??
Armis (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:12:23 PM

Please listed to article list.  Smiley

Ingin Ikut Memajukan Perkembangan Cryptocurrency ?? Ayo Galang Dana Di PICISI !

http://www.cryptocoinindonesia.org/picisi/

your article was added.

If you were part of a Team you at your team would get 10 wk hrs credit for that article,  I would recommend that you organize a team, or join a team.  The two teams above are looking for additional team mates.  

Also, if you are a writer you may also want to offer your professional services to organizers when site is up.  see the list forming at the bottom of this post:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957862.msg10480538#msg10480538

What if i take The Promotion Director ??

Did my job promote all coin listed in picisi together at the same time ?? Or turn by turn ??

That is certainly a possibility, each person in Admin must be very knowledgeable about the plan, skilled in their tasked duty, and extremely helpful to everyone that seek assistance.  Your self-motivated action taking initiative with that assignment is exactly the type of qualities needed in PICISI Admin.   

Appointment will be made at the end of the team Qualifying stage, those who stand out doing what they like to do will be offered specific appointments.

At the end of the Registration stage I might post an 'Admin candidates' list so that everyone could-weigh in as they see fit.  In the end, no one should be surprise at who is appointed because every admin will have earned their right to be there.

Admins are permitted and encouraged, but not required, to be additionally affiliated with an enrolled team.

Please start or join a team.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:29:46 AM

PICISI as initially designed would actually make millions if the coins involved actually performed as prescribed.  When the articles were written, everyone was pleased and wanted to be on board.  However what I didn't know was that 90% of the people that responded only read a fraction of the material and assumed the rest:  some thought it was simply a place where their coin could be used, but it is far more than that; some thought it was a place where they could advertise their coin, it is far more than that too;  and a few even thought it was a site where they could crowdfund their projects, but it is far more than that too.   The bottom line however is that it was grossly misunderstood across the board.

I will be developing a crowdfunding site soon, contact me via PM if anyone is interested in working at the site.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: