Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:59:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Full Member Cheap  (Read 1128 times)
LitecoinMyAss (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:52:29 PM

Got a Full Member lying around, 196 activity. No negative trust, not hacked. In a sig campaign getting paid at the end of the month.

Offers?
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:55:03 PM

everyones going to throw offers, but it doesnt mean much if the seller already has a # in mind.

so whats your #?
wakka622

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The big fish

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:57:19 PM

Ok my offer 0.04BTC your title "cheap"  Grin
LitecoinMyAss (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:57:26 PM

everyones going to throw offers, but it doesnt mean much if the seller already has a # in mind.

so whats your #?

0.08?
LitecoinMyAss (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:58:58 PM

Ok my offer 0.04BTC your title "cheap"  Grin

Double it and I'll accept
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:29:22 PM

Got a Full Member lying around, 196 activity. No negative trust, not hacked. In a sig campaign getting paid at the end of the month.

Offers?
I highly doubt this. There is a very good chance it will get negative trust at anytime, either that or it is hacked.

edit: I would also highly recommend using escrow for any transaction with this person, he is an alt of CandyStripes and has attempted to get people to go first and has used the excuse that escrow is too slow when trading.
LitecoinMyAss (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:37:31 PM

Offers?
I highly doubt this. There is a very good chance it will get negative trust at anytime, either that or it is hacked.

edit: I would also highly recommend using escrow for any transaction with this person, he is an alt of CandyStripes and has attempted to get people to go first and has used the excuse that escrow is too slow when trading.

Beware of Quickseller, the ultimate lowballer xD

And no there's something called a proxy or a VPN. It doesnt have neg trust, it wont, and it isnt hacked.

Just leave please, nobody wants you on their threads.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:41:08 PM

Offers?

And no there's something called a proxy or a VPN. It doesnt have neg trust, it wont, and it isnt hacked.

Trust me there are other ways to find out the identity of the account Wink
LitecoinMyAss (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:00:50 PM

Offers?

Ok then find the identity Smiley
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:40:10 PM

Just for curiosity do you know each other somehow ? Your personal arguments are really very entertaining. keep it up guys at least some people will smile. Cheesy Cheesy
Fiesta01

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:59:47 PM

check your PM buddy. If I did this right you should have one from me
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:28:32 PM

Offers?

Ok then find the identity Smiley
I will work on doing just that starting now.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:30:05 PM

Interesting : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=958081.0 maybe the forum account is "ikydesu".
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:32:45 PM

Interesting : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=958081.0  the forum account is "ikydesu".
i think it is funny that a newbie was able to find out its identity lol
LitecoinMyAss (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:33:48 PM

Interesting : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=958081.0  the forum account is "ikydesu".

I sent it to him

#haha so funny lmao dying
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:36:51 PM

Yes this is very strange, but at the same time "funny". Candystripes you are not welcome in this forum, go away.
LitecoinMyAss (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:48:24 PM

Yes this is very strange, but at the same time "funny". Candystripes you are not welcome in this forum, go away.

lol
Fiesta01

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:50:09 PM

Why did that account get negative trust? That was not very nice.

I asked litecoinMyAss if he has anymore I hope he does. I really want to have full membership here!
M28MmickT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

BTG CEO

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:55:01 PM

I asked litecoinMyAss if he has anymore I hope he does. I really want to have full membership here!

Then spend the extra btc and get one from someone legit, ask quickseller he may be able to help you out  Roll Eyes

Fiesta01

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:05:18 PM

Then spend the extra btc and get one from someone legit, ask quickseller he may be able to help you out  Roll Eyes
that person looks really mean  Cry litecoinMyAss is helpful and can maybe sell me another one
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: