Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking of offering loans... Anyone have suggestions?  (Read 2491 times)
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:29:07 PM

I'm interested in offering loans, more as a social experiment than investment. I'm curious if anyone who has *successfully* lent coins (and been paid back) cares to share his/her method with the forum. Much appreciated.

1. Read the threads written by mods about lending activity.
2. Don't loan to newbie
3. Watch reputation and last post of people asking for loan
4. If password has been reset recently, ask for a signed message (account has maybe been hacked)
5. If you want to guarantee your loans, ask for a collateral you will be able to resell Smiley

Good luck. Full of scammers here Smiley
this guy pretty much summed it up.
IMO i dont think loaning is gonna be profitable unless you make sure to never get scammed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:25:05 PM

I'm interested in offering loans, more as a social experiment than investment. I'm curious if anyone who has *successfully* lent coins (and been paid back) cares to share his/her method with the forum. Much appreciated.

2. Don't loan to newbie
4. If password has been reset recently, ask for a signed message (account has maybe been hacked)
5. If you want to guarantee your loans, ask for a collateral you will be able to resell Smiley

IMO i dont think loaning is gonna be profitable unless you make sure to never get scammed.

very favorable loan repayment system flowering Smiley

if you do not want to get a scammer, every person who borrows must be possessed positive trust a pretty good Smiley

najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:29:55 PM

2. Don't loan to newbie

very favorable loan repayment system flowering Smiley

if you do not want to get a scammer, every person who borrows must be possessed positive trust a pretty good Smiley
positive trust isent enough , there's alot of hacked accounts , and sold accounts.
coinz19

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 06:29:29 PM

A believe this social experiment will vary in result from one country to the next. Each society has their own idiosyncrasies when it comes to paying off their debts. 
btcminer021 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mine hard!

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 03:14:51 AM

Fact of the Day #76: Did you know it's against the law to collect interest in Muslim countries?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 10:01:28 AM

Fact of the Day #76: Did you know it's against the law to collect interest in Muslim countries?

Yes and its followed here[1] and has been in the past[2]

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=958575.0
[2] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=358172.msg3846225#msg3846225

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: