Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] CIUCIU.BOND  (Read 6257 times)
ciuciu (OP)
Donator

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 02:15:40 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2012, 06:11:40 PM by ciuciu

Well, at least the principal will still be intact, as these bonds were "guaranteed".

LOL

So you Bitcoin Oz, together with your friend Nefario stole my BTC and destroyed the share value. You now want me to pay back, following a list given by you, the THIEVES. Am I correct?
I will return the BTC when I get back all my shares and BTC from GLBSE.
Bitcoin Oz have at least the decency to shut the fuck up! Meni, the thieves voucher, it applies to you too.
MPOE-PR can speak, it is his moment.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2012, 09:12:00 PM

Well, at least the principal will still be intact, as these bonds were "guaranteed".

LOL

So you Bitcoin Oz, together with your friend Nefario stole my BTC and destroyed the share value. You now want me to pay back, following a list given by you, the THIEVES. Am I correct?
Bitcoin Oz have at least the decency to shut the fuck up! Meni, the thieves voucher, it applies to you too.

I havent stolen anything and Im  as screwed as any other gbse user. Unlike yourself I didnt issue a "guaranteed" bond and GLBSE was always a BETA project.

If I buy shares in  a company im not responsible for its actions, sorry to break this to you, but there is no contract.

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 09:16:08 PM

LOL

I havent stolen anything and Im  as screwed as any other gbse user. Unlike yourself I didnt issue a "guaranteed" bond and GLBSE was always a BETA project.

If I buy shares in  a company im not responsible for its actions, sorry to break this to you, but there is no contract.

I'm sorry for you. You were shareholder in GLBSE. You are a thief and as liable as Nefario. You were all in an agreement to stole people Bitcoins. I know, you all want us to buy that Nefario suddenly went crazy, how convenient. I'm sure that a shrewd businessman like you, sent Bitcoins to Nefario without knowing who he is. I'm also sure you are in a lot of lists for receiving Bitcoins. I'm starting to believe Giga did the right thing.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2012, 09:40:10 PM

LOL

I havent stolen anything and Im  as screwed as any other gbse user. Unlike yourself I didnt issue a "guaranteed" bond and GLBSE was always a BETA project.

If I buy shares in  a company im not responsible for its actions, sorry to break this to you, but there is no contract.

. You were all in an agreement to stole people Bitcoins.

Prove it.

Nefario has returned most of the bitcoins and only the company officers had anything to do with customer funds.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 09:41:56 PM

LOL

. You were all in an agreement to stole people Bitcoins.

Prove it.

Nefario has returned most of the bitcoins and only the company officers had anything to do with customer funds.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

He hasn't returned mine. And you and him have to prove it not me. So go scam somewhere else.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2012, 09:48:30 PM

I dont have to prove anything and nothing happens to anyone who steal hundreds of thousands of bitcoins, or even a few bitcoins so why would this be any different ?

You can believe what you want doesnt make it so and I dont owe the people you made a promise too a damn thing.

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 10:37:28 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2012, 10:53:01 PM by ciuciu

I dont have to prove anything and nothing happens to anyone who steal hundreds of thousands of bitcoins, or even a few bitcoins so why would this be any different ?

You can believe what you want doesnt make it so and I dont owe the people you made a promise too a damn thing.

It is because I do care for people affected by the mess you and your friends knowingly created. And while I understand my investors to be angry about it, as I am, people guilty like you posting shit everywhere, make me sick.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2012, 12:38:48 AM

It is because I do care for people affected by the mess you and your friends knowingly created. And while I understand my investors to be angry about it, as I am, people guilty like you posting shit everywhere, make me sick.

Guilty of what ?

I was an owner of glbse in the same way investors in pirate were owners of bs&t

I was also one of the people who voted against nefario. If you want to be angry at someone look at those who were too piss weak to boot him out.

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 12:44:42 AM

Guilty of what ?

I was also one of the people who voted against nefario. If you want to be angry at someone look at those who were too piss weak to boot him out.

This is like you rob me, than you demand me to buy my possessions back from you, the robber. If I were in your situation or any other GLBSE shareholder, I will go ask for a scammer tag for myself.

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 12:55:31 AM

With this I will close this discussion. I'll be back next Sunday.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2012, 02:26:31 AM

Guilty of what ?

This is like you rob me, than you demand me to buy my possessions back from you, the robber. If I were in your situation or any other GLBSE shareholder, I will go ask for a scammer tag for myself.

Been there, done that. Didnt get the tag.

Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 11:52:12 PM

I invest in my mining farm, mining bonds and some private investment funds.

So how did your mining farm and private investment funds get tied up on GLBSE?  You lent your mining rigs to nefario or something?
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2012, 11:57:16 PM

Guilty of what ?

Dont blame me for your poor investment choices. It was entirely your choice to be invested 100% in glbse.

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 01:05:12 AM

Guilty of what ?

Bitcoin OZ,

All I can tell you is FUCK YOU, you piece of shit! You did not get a scammer tag because the forums administrators were your partners.
So go run your dogs somewhere else you fucking imbecile!

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2012, 03:20:11 AM

Guilty of what ?

Bitcoin OZ,

All I can tell you is FUCK YOU, you piece of shit! You did not get a scammer tag because the forums administrators were your partners.
So go run your dogs somewhere else you fucking imbecile!

No. Im not to blame for you deciding to place 100% of your portfolio in the care of nefario.

A scammer tag is for people who defraud others. Like people who offer "guaranteed" bonds and dont pay.

I havent issued any guarantee and nefario is paying back both the bitcoins and the assets. You just have to wait like all the rest of us.

ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 08, 2012, 05:51:54 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2012, 06:27:25 PM by ciuciu

To all shareholders,

I have received a list from Nefario. However, I did not receive all the assets of the bond from Nefario.
At the moment of closing, CIUCIU.BOND had over 500 GIPPT and 37 BTC in the GLBSE acount.
This will be paid to the shareholders, when I receive them from GLBSE and the GIPPT issuers. The difference will be supported from my pocket.
As mentioned earlier, I will not be able to pay any divident from the moment GLBSE closed.
Regarding the payments I have to make, I'm sorry to tell you that they will be at a slow pace and it may take more than a year.

I understand this will not make all of you happy, but this is all I can do in the given situation.
I will go over the list and inform you if any verification steps will be needed.

Thank you.

gabbynot

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 01:47:04 PM

So what's the latest on this guaranteed bond?

Timeframe for guaranteed payments of principal?
ciuciu (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 08:56:35 PM

So what's the latest on this guaranteed bond?

Timeframe for guaranteed payments of principal?

I'm still waiting for GLBSE to return the bond assets. I will have a time frame shortly after.

mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 05:55:40 PM

Any updates?

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 07:04:35 PM

I invest in my mining farm, mining bonds and some private investment funds.

So how did your mining farm and private investment funds get tied up on GLBSE?  You lent your mining rigs to nefario or something?

Nefario still not returned your mining farm?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: