Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Bitmain Antminer S3 - Single or Batch - Updated Price/Quantity  (Read 1326 times)
ideffects (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:04:47 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2015, 07:37:44 PM by ideffects

I have a batch of 15 Bitmain Antminer S3 units to sell. They are just a few months old and are in excellent condition!

They are clocked at 237.5M and are 100% stable at 477ghs!

I will ship anywhere in the U.S - they will ship in the original Bitmain box.  
If you are in Utah, you can come and get it.

Asking $90.00 each plus shipping.
12 Left.

Any questions or photos of the unit (hardware and stats screen), let me know. Thanks for looking!

----EDIT----
The price is $100.00 I change the price 30 seconds after posting. I don't know why the replies below show $115.00. I can do escrow and photos are below.

FOR AMAZON LOVERS: I have the miners listed in my amazon sellers account.
The link is http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00LETT8VS/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used
The seller username is ECKO. Current price is $114.00 plus $10.00 shipping

Thank you.

Rum152

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:13:34 AM

I have a batch of 15 Bitmain Antminer S3 units to sell. They are just a few months old and are in excellent condition!

Asking $115.00 each plus shipping.

Any questions or photos of the unit (hardware and stats screen), let me know. Thanks for looking!
I would say that especially considering that you a very new to the forum as well as the fact that you have no trading history that you would probably want to provide proof the miners exist (eg post pictures of the miners next to something with today's date on it), as well as proof they actually work (eg point them to eligius and sign a message with the address they are mining on).

I also think your price is somewhat high considering how saturated the market is with S5s and SP20s right now

ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:57:05 AM

I would say that especially considering that you a very new to the forum as well as the fact that you have no trading history that you would probably want to provide proof the miners exist (eg post pictures of the miners next to something with today's date on it), as well as proof they actually work (eg point them to eligius and sign a message with the address they are mining on).

I also think your price is somewhat high considering how saturated the market is with S5s and SP20s right now

Also an escrow would be good

Rum152

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:18:06 AM

I would hope that escrow would be implied. It would be ridiculous to think that it would be a good idea to send funds first to a newbie. 

ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:23:33 AM

I would hope that escrow would be implied. It would be ridiculous to think that it would be a good idea to send funds first to a newbie. 

You really never know what to expect from people tho. You hope for the best

ideffects (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:56:03 PM

I can do escrow and will work on getting a photo uploaded.

If $100 is too high, make me an offer!
ideffects (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:17:49 PM

Here are the photos. The units are still running but they can be boxed and shipped immediately.

http://gobitgo.com/_itemSales/S3-1.jpg

http://gobitgo.com/_itemSales/S3-2.jpg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: