Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:14:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt Miner  (Read 2518 times)
muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:28:54 AM

well 20 MHs its just 200.000 satoshis per day its just 1 dollar and that dollar goes to the 240 W / h you pay company bill of eletrecity i dont think its very good to mine with taht in my opinion. the 1 dollar porfit goes like 60 cents to eletrecity soo its just 40 cents porfit.
and to get to 250 dollars roi you need like 2 years no diff lost of course there some good mining scrypt coins that may give more that 200.000 satoshis per day you need to inspect that.

hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:47:02 AM

So I heard the Silverfish was pretty loud.  How loud is the modified version in db?

jamesdeng

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:31:47 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 04:54:18 AM by jamesdeng

So I heard the Silverfish was pretty loud.  How loud is the modified version in db?

the origial version is quite lound since it is 440W ,  modified version is pretty quite ,more or less  as anminer S3+, don't have the tool to test to know how much db.
see the pictures , I am just sitting at 3 meters  away from this five miners , it is OK for me .

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u410/picshare321/sf_zpsrch67e4v.jpg
jamesdeng

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:56:03 AM

the origial version is quite lound since it is 440W ,  modified version is pretty quite ,more or less  as anminer S3+, don't have the tool to test to know how much db.
see the pictures , I am just sitting at 3 meters  away from this five miners , it is OK for me .

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u410/picshare321/sf_zpsrch67e4v.jpg

seems can not  link photos on photobucket  here .
redmonski

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:10:11 AM

Am i seeing 3 silverfish? Are they daisy-chained? If they're not daisy-chained is it possible with the software to set each miner to a different pool?
In the software, there is a grouping on the lower left side of the screen, is it possible to make the 2 miners appear as separate group and have them assigned to different pools?

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░▄▀▀░▄▀▀▄░█░░░▄▀▀░▄▀▀▄░▀░█▄░█                           ✦ Crypto For The Layman ✦  •  ✦ Blockchain in a Safe Box ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░█▀▀█░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░█░▀█      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░▀██░█░░█░███░▀██░▀██▀░█░█░░█         【Please mine on [url=https://pool.pascalpool.org/#
/]PASA 94028-93
jamesdeng

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:53:48 AM

Am i seeing 3 silverfish? Are they daisy-chained? If they're not daisy-chained is it possible with the software to set each miner to a different pool?
In the software, there is a grouping on the lower left side of the screen, is it possible to make the 2 miners appear as separate group and have them assigned to different pools?

there are five miners in total , I connect each balde to the switch , so I am using 10 ethernet cables to the switch .
yes , you need to connect each miner to the router/switch , then you will see they are in diffierent group , double-click the pool information you set , you can point which miner(s) to mine for this pool.
redmonski

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:27:58 AM

there are five miners in total , I connect each balde to the switch , so I am using 10 ethernet cables to the switch .
yes , you need to connect each miner to the router/switch , then you will see they are in diffierent group , double-click the pool information you set , you can point which miner(s) to mine for this pool.

Thanks, it's very helpful.  Smiley

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░▄▀▀░▄▀▀▄░█░░░▄▀▀░▄▀▀▄░▀░█▄░█                           ✦ Crypto For The Layman ✦  •  ✦ Blockchain in a Safe Box ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░█▀▀█░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░█░▀█      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░▀██░█░░█░███░▀██░▀██▀░█░█░░█         【Please mine on [url=https://pool.pascalpool.org/#
/]PASA 94028-93
jamesdeng

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:07:01 AM

Thanks, it's very helpful.  Smiley

I am thinking to build a 4u case version like this (see the picture) :
5 baldes ,
50-55M @ 600W ,
and put a 8 ports ethernet switch inside .
can mine at 5 diffierent pool /diffierent account /even diffierent coins ,at the same time
it may be a most interesting and cost effective scrypt miner at the current market .
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u410/picshare321/55Mscrypt%20miner_zpsvfpinjyf.jpg

hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:49:44 AM

That sounds like a great idea.  I love how people are taking current equipment and re-tinkering with it to make it more efficient.

jamesdeng

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:10:43 PM

That sounds like a great idea.  I love how people are taking current equipment and re-tinkering with it to make it more efficient.

do you know how to post out the picture here to show directly  , not a link .
I tried put the url between "http://" but still can not be showed . I put photo in photobucket
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: