Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Multiple Full Member Accounts  (Read 3105 times)
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:50:31 AM

Old bumps (as in, every bump except the last one) should be deleted because they do nothing but clutter the topic. I deleted the old ones for you this time but you should be doing this yourself.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
theegle (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:02:13 PM

Old bumps (as in, every bump except the last one) should be deleted because they do nothing but clutter the topic. I deleted the old ones for you this time but you should be doing this yourself.

Sorry and thanks. I will Make sure I do next time.
liteon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

I'm a Firestarter!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 11:09:18 PM

300 post a month is hard but if you an active poster you can reach that

300 posts / 30 days = 10 posts per day = level easy

Selling NordVPN account with premium sub - expires 2021! PM me to buy.
theegle (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:35:45 PM

Exactly! I do not think it would be impossible to do this with two accounts either.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:44:36 PM

Exactly! I do not think it would be impossible to do this with two accounts either.

still selling those accounts?? how many to u have?

theegle (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:40:56 PM

still selling those accounts?? how many to u have?

Yes I am. I have three full members and one that is close to being one.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:13:25 AM

i think you should hold on the accounts and wait for other advertising campaign start.

theegle (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:50:52 AM

i think you should hold on the accounts and wait for other advertising campaign start.

I am happy to hold onto them but some extra BTC would help Tongue
I don't mind selling if there is a buyer interested.
yenzae0215

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:27:06 AM

using it all for sig campaigns is not effective i think, you will only earn few bucks on it because it will be hard to make maximum post counts if you have multiple accounts

Banned**
theegle (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:24:37 AM

using it all for sig campaigns is not effective i think, you will only earn few bucks on it because it will be hard to make maximum post counts if you have multiple accounts

A single person however does not need to buy them all at once. In order to make about 0.25 in month you only need to post 10 times a day with one of these accounts.
virtapayseller666

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:33:19 AM

bit-x pays 0.001 btc per post now and weekly payout also
this is highest payout i think
or you can join multiple advertising threads with account handle all accounts earn 1 btc a month

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:37:16 AM

A single person however does not need to buy them all at once. In order to make about 0.25 in month you only need to post 10 times a day with one of these accounts.
How much for one full member? i may be interested, looking to help my friend earn some money. That being said, i strongly recommend Bit-x. they are paying 0.001 BTC per post.

theegle (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:51:00 AM

How much for one full member? i may be interested, looking to help my friend earn some money. That being said, i strongly recommend Bit-x. they are paying 0.001 BTC per post.

I'm hoping to get around 0.1 for each full member. Feel free to PM me an offer or something.
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:53:49 AM

I'm hoping to get around 0.1 for each full member. Feel free to PM me an offer or something.
Ill pass, there was an auction for a full member(nearly) for 0.07 Bin

orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:53:58 AM

The OP selling his account each 0.1BTC per full member account, yeah Bit-x are paying 0.001BTC per post.
The bigger Signature campaign who paying with 0.001BTC per post

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
theegle (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:58:13 AM

The OP selling his account each 0.1BTC per full member account, yeah Bit-x are paying 0.001BTC per post.
The bigger Signature campaign who paying with 0.001BTC per post

Exactly, I am in no rush to sell these as I believe it is an appropriate price
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: