Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spring is coming  (Read 3069 times)
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:51:54 PM

You still belive that made up willy story? It was made up to discredit bitcoin and it was made BY MANIPULATORS so they can stock for cheap now...

No one wants your BTCeanie BTCabies, get yourself together & face reality bro.
okthen

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:32:57 AM

no matter what it will eventually go up, the price is not right for the total amount of coins

Who says this, 'no matter what' is hopeful to say the least have you looked at the all time charts?

We had a dodgey 'gox' exchange manipulate the price to the peak then it has come down slowly but surely all the way till now, but we will go up 'no matter what?'

We will only go up if manipulators want it to go up.
You still belive that made up willy story? It was made up to discredit bitcoin and it was made BY MANIPULATORS so they can stock for cheap now...

Then I wouldn't mind another Willy in the short term, just to cash out enough to survive a couple years while btc reaches world domination Roll Eyes
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:23:49 PM

I find it interesting that there are a lot of conflicting threads lately. Like this "Spring is coming" thread and the "And so begins the new crash", it shows how unstable and unpredictable bitcoin's price can be.

HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:25:41 PM

I find it interesting that there are a lot of conflicting threads lately. Like this "Spring is coming" thread and the "And so begins the new crash", it shows how unstable and unpredictable bitcoin's price can be.

The chance for a new big crash becomes less and less each day in my opinion. I think we're in a period of unprecedented stability. Also, we've gone down quite a bit from previous heights and people are far more likely to bet on an upswing right now than on a downturn on the same scale.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: