Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to restore the United States of America?  (Read 1653 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:33:40 PM

1. Let's hash the "Electoral College" there must be some dirt...
2. "           "  the Congress and all those that voted against GMO labeling get special cares (including WB)
3. Immunity of all admin civilians has been lifted.
4. FASTTRACK DP are in place.
5. Dual national must chose, it'ain't bad, can even stay but under new status
6. Instore Open Gov, you want to serve, you serve openly.
7. You got FEDed you get FROZEN.
8. Open the data? all of it? Otherwise how could trust ever be rebuild again? We all saw the GMO conquest...

Your ideas? My core problem there is a serious real trust issue within and without the United States of America. Frankly playing the monopoly while getting papers from the bankers (money printers) of the game ain't very fair for those fighting overseas and on the homefronts, in sometimes very difficult conditions, where of course cheating within or without is a certain recipe for death. And there is no reset. Many learn this all the time, but often too late. But beyond fairness it asks the question why fight? for that way of gaming. Better be friendly with the "enemy", it can't be worst in his homefront, and the sign that being welcomed is a proof of peace that few foes have ever offered.

TRUST IS THE FOUNDATION ON WHICH THE PATH IS BEING WALKED AMONG MANY. WHAT WILL THE ENNEMY TARGET FIRST?

Systemic Thinking is Innate, don't get fool by arrogance, how to learn with out humility, clarity, focus and awareness, breathing in peace!

Huh

(and they will all die anyway, if not others idiots replace them  Grin)

money is faster...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Silly Money

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:15:06 PM

Restoring it to what exactly?

Taking money out of politics and not voting for big business but buddies would be a start I suppose.

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:49:45 PM

roll everything back to 1860

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
WW3

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:58:46 PM

Read Spooner

http://jim.com/treason.htm
calfries

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:14:45 PM

I always thought the best way was through destroying the entire country with nuclear bombs and starting over.
girb16

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:40:14 PM

Yes, this would be a good start. At least the rest of the world would be safe from more useless and illegal wars.
WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:32:02 PM

I always thought the best way was through destroying the entire country with nuclear bombs and starting over.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:28:04 AM

well, going back to just 1920s would be enough.

this space is intentionally left blank
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 06:40:19 AM

The Most Frightening things for the Enemies of the US deep State is the realize that this opinion isn't that uncommon, allegedly as a joke...

Restoring it to what exactly?

Taking money out of politics and not voting for big business but buddies would be a start I suppose.

never heard of reparative damages and punitive damages (including loss of life)? what's funny is how those having looted, are manipulating the stoopid americans in believing that their loots is theirs and that in the future a little will be shared of future income Cheesy. soooo pathetic, remember it ain't because you have sec. clearance that you are among COG... never forget, a pawn you could be, with a date line.

At least saddampbuh know when the FED was started to be created... you don't uki.

Tragicer is that no one seems to have the will to care anymore, in fact I agree when everything needs to be torn apart (how could anyone be against gmo labeling if he ain't a fucking sell out? and if not sell out I don't want to live in the space planet as it, yes it, like a perishable - extractable - dissembleable thing).

money is faster...
bitcats
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 09:41:25 AM

"There is a Providence that protects idiots, drunkards, children and the United States of America." Otto von Bismarck

"Unser Problem ist nicht ziviler Ungehorsam, unser Problem ist ziviler Gehorsam."  - Howard Zinn
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:35:31 AM

At least saddampbuh know when the FED was started to be created... you don't uki.

Tragicer is that no one seems to have the will to care anymore, in fact I agree when everything needs to be torn apart (how could anyone be against gmo labeling if he ain't a fucking sell out? and if not sell out I don't want to live in the space planet as it, yes it, like a perishable - extractable - dissembleable thing).

I do know when the FED was created, but I do not associate 'all evil' to one particular event. It is rather a series of event that pushed the FED to give up on gold standard, with quite a lot of that being cumulated in 20s and 30s of the last century.
Have you, by any chance, seen how dolar performed in the end of 19th century/beginning of 20th century? Can you point out what was wrong with that?

this space is intentionally left blank
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:25:19 PM

Impale this man on the top wtc1 for all to see what happen to those cheating on seg. account :

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-21/close-encounter-jon-corzine

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-21/close-encounter-jon-corzine

and let him be eaten by the seagulls, on hd4k 3d with rotate cams to have best pow.  and then propose to all his friends, ie those that made him jail free, to jump from the top, or be impaled when his biomass is reintegrated, I think the skeleton would make a perfect nice background for the shot for those choosing to jump. TW.

money is faster...
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:37:32 PM

USA is supposed to be free.  End drug laws that punish the innocent is a good start.  Sure, punish folks selling drugs to kids but adults should be able to have the liberty to get high or socialize on whatever substance they choose rather it be alcohol, marijuana, shrooms, coke or whatever.

I don't do any of that but I'm just saying that one is not any better or worse than the other and ultimately it's a cramp on liberty which results in diminished creativity and effectiveness of the very spirits we try to invoke when collaborating in such ways.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 07:36:30 PM

USA is supposed to be free.  End drug laws that punish the innocent is a good start.  Sure, punish folks selling drugs to kids but adults should be able to have the liberty to get high or socialize on whatever substance they choose rather it be alcohol, marijuana, shrooms, coke or whatever.

I don't do any of that but I'm just saying that one is not any better or worse than the other and ultimately it's a cramp on liberty which results in diminished creativity and effectiveness of the very spirits we try to invoke when collaborating in such ways.

exactly everyone in the us that supported the war on drug (ie not those enforcing it) go in a fast track executions, S.E. let's finish this bs and wipe out our common enemies, their tomb is the only place we will be safe from them.

money is faster...
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:30:43 AM

The only real way to start restoring the United States of America, is to learn all about the 3 most important things first. I have listed the three basics in order of importance. They should be learned and used in this order, which order includes the fact that these are the real government of the United States of America, in this order:

1. God and His rules and Laws - Under Him...;
2. Each individual human being, and the common law in the location in which he/she lives - under them...;
3. The formal government in Washington, D.C., along with the governments of the States and Counties, etc.

Note, treaties don't really hold any place with regard to American people. We rule above everything that the government does, if we only pick up our strength, individually.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:27:00 PM

The only real way to start restoring the United States of America, is to learn all about the 3 most important things first. I have listed the three basics in order of importance. They should be learned and used in this order, which order includes the fact that these are the real government of the United States of America, in this order:

1. God and His rules and Laws - Under Him...;
2. Each individual human being, and the common law in the location in which he/she lives - under them...;
3. The formal government in Washington, D.C., along with the governments of the States and Counties, etc.

Note, treaties don't really hold any place with regard to American people. We rule above everything that the government does, if we only pick up our strength, individually.

Smiley

I. KILL ALL THE DOMESTIC ENNEMIES.

If you have parasites in your hairs, do you just ask them to not attack you, to be nice, to be kind, to not be their nature? Or you wipe them out using a very insidious natural mean? Most American have been lobotomized to believe that rapist can be repented, yes they can, but in DEATH.

money is faster...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: