Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [closed]  (Read 1796 times)
ScryptAsic (OP)

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 03:50:12 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 05:28:15 AM by ScryptAsic

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:09:38 PM

I would like to sell my forum account.

It has 322 activity (this will change to 336 in a few hours if you make just one post in a few hours) and almost 400 posts.

My account has not been used to spam, and I have posted very constructive posts and know what I am talking about when it comes to Bitcoin.

I would like .36 BTC for it however I am willing to accept offers. If multiple people make offers then I will sell to the person with the highest offer (this could mean people might offer more then my asking price).

You can make offers on here or on PM

Reason for selling: The GAW signature campaign closed recently and there are no other reputable signature campaigns around.
lol try bitmixer or bitx signature campaign..
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:32:17 AM

It has 322 activity (this will change to 336 in a few hours if you make just one post in a few hours) and almost 400 posts.

My account has not been used to spam, and I have posted very constructive posts and know what I am talking about when it comes to Bitcoin.

I would like .36 BTC for it however I am willing to accept offers. If multiple people make offers then I will sell to the person with the highest offer (this could mean people might offer more then my asking price).

Reason for selling: The GAW signature campaign closed recently and there are no other reputable signature campaigns around.
bitmixer is closed, I tried yesterday. I don't like giving my personal phone number to random company so I am not joining bit-x

there is alot more decent sig campaign, why dont you take a look at services section?there is secondstrade too btw  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 06:10:52 AM

bitmixer is closed, I tried yesterday. I don't like giving my personal phone number to random company so I am not joining bit-x

Yeah , Pretty sure Bitmixer.io will have more slots soon .
and for Bit-x , just wait 9 days (after people gets paid on the 28th Feb) the Rules are going to change and we will be able to get payments directly to our Bitcoin Core wallets also payments will become Weekly instead of monthly . Basically same signature compaign ever Grin

~ Madness

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:12:32 AM

most people hide the account before the deal as alot people tend to negative rep the account, so by revealing this account for sale, once the buyer change the password, some guys will probably negative rep this
Abbey_j

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:57:14 AM

It's too high, Now you can find a Sr member everywhere.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: