Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS burn 45 people to death in captured Iraqi town of al-Baghdadi  (Read 1885 times)
Icardi09

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:23:25 PM

just curious, why USA didn't send army to wage war against them?
is USA still "world police"? they just invade another country even UN didn't agree with their action
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:12:50 PM

just curious, why USA didn't send army to wage war against them?

It won't be of any use.

Even if the US sends its army to fight them, it will just act as a trigger for the ISIS to recruit even more people. There are 1.5 billion Muslims around the world. Even if just 1% of them are ISIS sympathizers, it will easily give them a base of 15,000,000 people!
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:57:29 AM

I watched this video the other day ,  I will try to find it.

They raid these 2 high up Iraqi army guys but they are wearing Iraqi army uniforms.

The captured guy's dont realize it is Isis and are telling them how they are on their side and they have told them where the terrorists are and captured a bunch including other stuff like they hate terrorist they are scum and what not.

This goes on for like 15 minutes and they are just telling them everything and then the ISIS guys say who they really are.

You can just see that pain and fear in their eyes, you really have to feel for the people of this country.

These guys are not equipped to fight these guys, both brains and brawn.

I dont understand how you can be in a war zone then leave the base and head home?

These guys need be brutally dealt with, if there is any war that our countries need to be involved in, it is this one.

Think about this who do you think is worse, ISIS or Saddams regime?

We had no problem taking care of the Bush's vendetta with blood and money.

In my opinion Saddam looks like a playground bully compared to ISIS.

These guys need to be fucked up.

That's crazy, sent chills down my spine. I can't imagine the feeling you get when you know you are a dead man, and your life will be ended soon.

I have been looking for the video but cannot find it.

I know right, as soon as they said we are the enemy you could just instantly see pure fear and disbelief.
prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:51:22 AM

ISIS has acquired unconfirmed quantities of Sarin and Mustard gas in Libya
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963349/Do-terrorist-cells-chemical-weapons-Expert-warns-ISIS-stash-sarin-mustard-gas-poses-threat-European-security.html#ixzz3SUHSEjP3
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:36:39 PM

Killing people with chemical weapons isn't as gruesome as burning them alive or beheading them.
ISIS will want to shock people into accepting their rule.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: