Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy 0.1 bitcoin for it's price (25 dollars right now)  (Read 1341 times)
DivineEruptus (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:42:22 PM

Hello!

I would like to buy 0.1 Bitcoin's, from someone here who are willing to sell - for it's current price which seems to be 25 dollars right now.

I would like to buy it from you! Send me a personal message and we'll talk. I'm trustworthy.

Cheers
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:46:25 PM

Hello!

I would like to buy 0.1 Bitcoin's, from someone here who are willing to sell - for it's current price which seems to be 25 dollars right now.

I would like to buy it from you! Send me a personal message and we'll talk. I'm trustworthy.

Cheers

You're not giving us any information showing you're trustworthy like you claim.
Which payment methods will you be using, will escrow be used?, etc.

WhalingWhales

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:47:39 PM

Trustworthy will not mind using escrow then will you, 1st post asking that and mentioning you're trustworthy.

Funny stuff.

You may well be but i doubt it  Grin Cheesy Grin

Cheers
DivineEruptus (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:53:49 PM

Trustworthy will not mind using escrow then will you, 1st post asking that and mentioning you're trustworthy.

Funny stuff.

You may well be but i doubt it  Grin Cheesy Grin

Cheers

That post up there was the first post of many I hope Wink

To be honest - I have no idea what Escrow is. But I'm googling it now. Edit: I like this idea a lot. Where are the best Escrows?

Answer to post 2:
I have both Paypal and Swish. I can go with eather one if you are interested (in actually making money)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: