Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:40:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $25 Xbox Gift Card for BTC  (Read 1359 times)
FlossinRod (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:55:34 AM

Hello BitCoinTalk,

I have one Xbox Giftcard I would like to sale.

It's $25. I have no problem going first or using Escrow.

This could could be resold for equal value if used or eBay or anything. I just need BTC.

BTW: Read my trust don't just look at it, if you have doubt.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:08:37 AM

How much? Escrow?
FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:09:21 AM

How much? Escrow?

Yeah I'll be fine using escrow, and i don't have a price at mind yet. Throw a offer.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:34:53 AM

Gonna be tough to sell without some kind of discount.
FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:38:33 AM

Of course there's a discount. I'd be willing to sell for $20 BTC and I accept offers, nobody has thrown me any though.
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:02:55 AM

Of course there's a discount. I'd be willing to sell for $20 BTC and I accept offers, nobody has thrown me any though.
There is a reason why no one has made any offers to you. Your trust rating reflects that you tried to extort money from people via the trust system. People tend not to want to deal with people that might try to extort them.

Your rating also reflects that there is a good chance that the card will not work and even if you are not paid any potential buyer would need to have to defend their reputation when you would likely call them a scammer

FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:06:36 AM

There is a reason why no one has made any offers to you. Your trust rating reflects that you tried to extort money from people via the trust system. People tend not to want to deal with people that might try to extort them.

Your rating also reflects that there is a good chance that the card will not work and even if you are not paid any potential buyer would need to have to defend their reputation when you would likely call them a scammer

You truly have not read my Trust have you?
98problems

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:07:06 AM

For some reason I though you were sitefive, I had read their trust and it was reflected as what I described above. I am not sure why I recognized you as him.

Either way negative trust  = trade with caution

FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:22:21 AM

For some reason I though you were sitefive, I had read their trust and it was reflected as what I described above. I am not sure why I recognized you as him.

I can still see you have not read my trust. You can see I am legit.
98problems

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:27:01 AM

Your trust says that you were asking for a loan on your first post. It also says that someone was stupid enough to lend to you with negative trust. Repaying one loan is far from proof that someone is legit, repaying a loan is really nothing more then buying trust

FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:31:34 AM

Your trust says that you were asking for a loan on your first post. It also says that someone was stupid enough to lend to you with negative trust. Repaying one loan is far from proof that someone is legit, repaying a loan is really nothing more then buying trust

You still didn't read. I was new to this site and throughout dealing with assholes who have no way even tried to help me just post bs on my topics *cough* people like you. I was lucky and received a loan. I paid back WITH interest 5 days before my due date. I also exchanged PP and BTC with no problem. So yes I do think that proves me legit after dealing with unnecessary stress people have given me.

With all that said. This is only for $25 I have no reason to scam for $25 puny dollars. I am just trying to get rid of this card for BTC. That's it. I can understand you don't want to buy, so don't keep commenting if you aren't interested in anything. Or atleast trying to help with anything.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:25:10 AM

Offer: $15
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: