Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Earn Even MORE From BTC-Flow!  (Read 1179 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 10:37:19 AM

Everyone's been talking about BTC-Flow this month and now that they've increased their referral commission,
I've got a proposal that will help you earn even MORE - without investing a single satoshi.

Sign up for BTC-Flow using my referral link and I'll split the referral commission from your signup. The split
will be 60 / 40 - that is 60% for YOU and 40% for me - paid once a week when my balance hits the minimum
amount required for a withdrawal.

I've created a public spreadsheet where I'll be keeping track of my referrals and their balances each week:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mUPYL8f1pwaG39cF1zXqMnzpwjjtwPMcDUDo7k5Ipc4/edit?usp=sharing

If you're interested, PM me and I'll get you squared away.

For those of you wondering if I can be trusted to pay out - I recently ran the SatoshiBet signature campaign
and every single person who participated received their payouts. Every week without fail.

Cheers!

Cynthia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:43:35 AM

Nice idea dude yeah would like to participate using your referral link as always is good to win some percentage back from your commission. All the best to have more and more referrals.
suman66

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:44:46 AM

site not opening hosting error site down now btc flow
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 01:33:11 PM

Nice idea dude yeah would like to participate using your referral link as always is good to win some percentage back from your commission. All the best to have more and more referrals.

Send me a PM with the BTC address you will be using to sign up and I'll send you my ref link. Forum mods
don't much care for ref links being posted in-thread, which is the reason for the PM Smiley

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 01:34:15 PM

site not opening hosting error site down now btc flow

BTC Flow isn't my site BUT they've been having DNS issues off and on that have resulted in some people
being able to access the site and others not being able to. They are working to get it resolved.

Tschai

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 01:35:34 PM

Al willing sheep should read this very entertaining official BTC-Flow thread first: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral
Start from the end...and go to the beginning; you'll love it!
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 01:55:16 PM

Al willing sheep should read this very entertaining official BTC-Flow thread first: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral
Start from the end...and go to the beginning; you'll love it!

You do realize that people can use BTC Flow *without* investing anything, right?

KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:19:20 PM

not all of users here understand how BTCflow works
maybe you should give simple explanation about it
pros and cons, and maybe the risk, since this program is one kind of ponzi game
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 02:34:25 PM

not all of users here understand how BTCflow works
maybe you should give simple explanation about it
pros and cons, and maybe the risk, since this program is one kind of ponzi game

I have no affiliation with BTC Flow other than the fact that I am using it in the manner of a faucet. Here is what I have
learned about how the service works:

• When you sign up, you are automatically placed in the lowest earning tier (Mining Company), which earns
    you 0.0000015 BTC per minute.

• You can increase your earnings rate by upgrading your level. This is completely optional and the cost to
    upgrade varies by level.

• Regardless of what level you are at, you earn BTC even when your browser is closed. The only catch is that
    as you are earning BTC, it flows into a "bank" - a temporary holding tank that caps out at different amounts based
    on your level. In order to keep earning (keep the BTC "flowing") you have to empty your bank into your balance
    whenever it gets full.

Personally, I am on the freebie level and have no immediate plans to upgrade. It is important to note that while you
can stay at the freebie level indefinitely, the upgraded levels have finite durations, after which you have to re-upgrade
in order to keep the increased earning rate and increased bank cap.

Hope this helps explain things Smiley

activebiz

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:24:16 PM

everyone been talking about btcflow I'm surprised the website has never work for me
 error: Could not locate remote
server

akustik

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:01:16 PM

now this is most populer ponzi in this forum
but i m sad i!m alreday sing-up with my friend link
gizane

Activity: 385

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:13:20 AM

Now btcflow hosting is not constant and recently maintenance all of sudden without any information
I think im gonna pass this time
If other website i think i will join
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:35:16 AM

Everyone's been talking about BTC-Flow this month and now that they've increased their referral commission,
I've got a proposal that will help you earn even MORE - without investing a single satoshi.

Sign up for BTC-Flow using my referral link and I'll split the referral commission from your signup. The split
will be 60 / 40 - that is 60% for YOU and 40% for me - paid once a week when my balance hits the minimum
amount required for a withdrawal.

I've created a public spreadsheet where I'll be keeping track of my referrals and their balances each week:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mUPYL8f1pwaG39cF1zXqMnzpwjjtwPMcDUDo7k5Ipc4/edit?usp=sharing

If you're interested, PM me and I'll get you squared away.

For those of you wondering if I can be trusted to pay out - I recently ran the SatoshiBet signature campaign
and every single person who participated received their payouts. Every week without fail.

Cheers!

Cynthia

well, some people rather reffered themselves rather than sharing the profit anyway, the site is easy to manipulate anyway , anyay goodluck with this Wink
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:46:38 AM

"The most popular ponzi in this forum" sounds scary hence the word Ponzi.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 11:39:47 AM

"The most popular ponzi in this forum" sounds scary hence the word Ponzi.

im against ponzi, im just into this btc-flow thing just because of the free satoshi , consider it as a faucet that give a lot more than the other faucet, one cant blame free money anyway

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x