Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:57:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 999dice.com scam!  (Read 11214 times)
nyktalgia1

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:32:10 AM

Look at these fake downvotes I got for calling out 999 dice... this should throw even more red flags... don't put your coin there unless you want to lose it.

You were playing on this site 2 days ago, literally.

Yea because I won over 100 dollars, then this happens and he still refuses to verify this roll.....   So if you call out 999 you get your coin scammed and have fake people make false accusations against me? LOL You guys are truly fucking pathetic.......

This was going to be my last bet just for shits figure what are the odds of losing 1 bet at 95%?

http://prntscr.com/6ef812

It was all profit so I was like yolo, didn't think I would lose but rigged bets...  It's okay I won't be wasting anymore time or money on this fucking scamsite, it's only a matter of time before this shit gets taken down so enjoy harassing people and stealing their money while it lasts.

Still have yet to verify this roll, scam site, and scumbags make fake accounts to downvote my bitcointalk account which I could really give a fuck about, just shows you how low and shitty the people who run 999dice are....

I wouldn't recommend PRC or SAFEDICE. PRimedice hasnt fucked me yet but we'll see...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Berau

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:46:41 AM

Look at these fake downvotes I got for calling out 999 dice... this should throw even more red flags... don't put your coin there unless you want to lose it.

Yea because I won over 100 dollars, then this happens and he still refuses to verify this roll.....   So if you call out 999 you get your coin scammed and have fake people make false accusations against me? LOL You guys are truly fucking pathetic.......

This was going to be my last bet just for shits figure what are the odds of losing 1 bet at 95%?

It was all profit so I was like yolo, didn't think I would lose but rigged bets...  It's okay I won't be wasting anymore time or money on this fucking scamsite, it's only a matter of time before this shit gets taken down so enjoy harassing people and stealing their money while it lasts.

Still have yet to verify this roll, scam site, and scumbags make fake accounts to downvote my bitcointalk account which I could really give a fuck about, just shows you how low and shitty the people who run 999dice are....

Shouldn't have gambled in the first place, heh?

Whichever site you gambled on, whether it's pd, jd or 999dice you'll eventually lose your money(if you're not hufflepuff or robbinhood)
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:47:18 AM

Yea because I won over 100 dollars, then this happens and he still refuses to verify this roll.....   So if you call out 999 you get your coin scammed and have fake people make false accusations against me? LOL You guys are truly fucking pathetic.......

It was all profit so I was like yolo, didn't think I would lose but rigged bets...  It's okay I won't be wasting anymore time or money on this fucking scamsite, it's only a matter of time before this shit gets taken down so enjoy harassing people and stealing their money while it lasts.

Shouldn't have gambled in the first place, heh?

Whichever site you gambled on, whether it's pd, jd or 999dice you'll eventually lose your money(if you're not hufflepuff or robbinhood)

He always says he is going to stop gambling but he comes back, stupidity?

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
nyktalgia1

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:21:46 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 08:31:53 AM by nyktalgia1

that isn't the point he gave my .6 back but still isn't to say the rolls aren't rigged. I was winning why would I stop? that .6 was all profit but now my bitcointalk account is hacked lol....  just proves what scumbags run that site.  they will hack my bitcointqlk account over scam accusations.   ur an idiot bard just stfu thanks

I love how you attack me on a false basis I'm sure you had to do something with ky account being fucked.  you are a lurking piece of shit.

someone from PD or 999 scammed or put PD in my signature to make it look like primedice hacked my account.

These mother fuckers gave me false negative feedback when I don't trade, hacked my account and put a primedice link in the signature LOL... fucking losers.   Wouldn't be surprised if you weren't part of it bard fucking scumbag.

I wouldn't recommend PRC or SAFEDICE. PRimedice hasnt fucked me yet but we'll see...
Godyr

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:30:00 PM

that isn't the point he gave my .6 back but still isn't to say the rolls aren't rigged. I was winning why would I stop? that .6 was all profit but now my bitcointalk account is hacked lol....  just proves what scumbags run that site.  they will hack my bitcointqlk account over scam accusations.   ur an idiot bard just stfu thanks

I love how you attack me on a false basis I'm sure you had to do something with ky account being fucked.  you are a lurking piece of shit.

someone from PD or 999 scammed or put PD in my signature to make it look like primedice hacked my account.

These mother fuckers gave me false negative feedback when I don't trade, hacked my account and put a primedice link in the signature LOL... fucking losers.   Wouldn't be surprised if you weren't part of it bard fucking scumbag.

So afterall you are just a scammer... good luck with that gambling yonki
tono

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 02:50:55 AM

updated profite site scam
Profit    2550.12647485 BTC (Site)
Profit    206213275.80733439 Doge (Site)
Profit    1830.52655845 LTC (Site)
nyktalgia1

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:01:55 AM

Exactly how aam I a scammer? Because I got my account hacked? LOl ur really smart arent you....

Berau

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:10:44 AM

that isn't the point he gave my .6 back but still isn't to say the rolls aren't rigged. I was winning why would I stop? that .6 was all profit but now my bitcointalk account is hacked lol....  just proves what scumbags run that site.  they will hack my bitcointqlk account over scam accusations.   ur an idiot bard just stfu thanks

I love how you attack me on a false basis I'm sure you had to do something with ky account being fucked.  you are a lurking piece of shit.

Exactly how aam I a scammer? Because I got my account hacked? LOl ur really smart arent you....

After you claimed that your account was hacked, all you wanted to do was to call us scumbags. Never wanted your account back.

You didn't realise for 2 weeks that your account was hacked. Would anyone not log on to their bitcointalk account for 2 weeks and then use their alt account to post on gambling websites, then start to post about his hacked account?
nyktalgia1

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:27:05 AM

These mother fuckers gave me false negative feedback when I don't trade, hacked my account and put a primedice link in the signature LOL... fucking losers.   Wouldn't be surprised if you weren't part of it bard fucking scumbag.

After you claimed that your account was hacked, all you wanted to do was to call us scumbags. Never wanted your account back.

You didn't realise for 2 weeks that your account was hacked. Would anyone not log on to their bitcointalk account for 2 weeks and then use their alt account to post on gambling websites, then start to post about his hacked account?

Why would I post at all, why should I care if my bitcointalk account was hacked? LOL  It is all silly to me... how does it make me a scammer if i DONT CARE? Shouldnt it make me a scammer because i DO CARE?  I still haven't even tried to get my account back........ I could give a shit it sounds like more of a hassle than its even worth... lol

And I didn't call anybody a scumbag who isn't one, they know who I'm talking to.....

Bardman

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:42:37 AM

As far as i know you sold your account, i mean there is a thread of you selling it, stop lying

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
nyktalgia1

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:09:18 AM

As far as i know you sold your account, i mean there is a thread of you selling it, stop lying

Whoever hacked my account from 999dice(which would be easiest considering I had used a similar/same password before I changed it after shenanigans on that site) sold my account.  Why would I have the need to lie?

You really think I have that much time to waste I would sell an account then go thru all the effort to try to get it back? Why would i even give it to him in the first place then LOL just stfu bardman go beg on PD or something

TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:16:25 AM

I don't get it. You are telling people not to play on this "scam" site yet you still play on it. You have also stated you got your 0.6 back so I guess you can lock up the thread now.

Hi!
Bardman

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:45:18 AM

Whoever hacked my account from 999dice(which would be easiest considering I had used a similar/same password before I changed it after shenanigans on that site) sold my account.  Why would I have the need to lie?

You really think I have that much time to waste I would sell an account then go thru all the effort to try to get it back? Why would i even give it to him in the first place then LOL just stfu bardman go beg on PD or something

Well seems like you have a lot of time to waste it here posting stupid shit so yeah why not.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
nyktalgia1

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:51:52 AM

When do I play on 999dice ? I would suggest people stay far away......... you can be the judge if you think I'm a liar thats your problem cause I dont do anything but tell the truth.

Bardman

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:26:04 AM

When do I play on 999dice ? I would suggest people stay far away......... you can be the judge if you think I'm a liar thats your problem cause I dont do anything but tell the truth.

You first started complaining that they stole your money, they gave you the money back, you lost it gambling there, you start accusing them of scam but incredibly enough you still played there after all that, so you either are stupid or crazy

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
nyktalgia1

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:21:37 PM

You first started complaining that they stole your money, they gave you the money back, you lost it gambling there, you start accusing them of scam but incredibly enough you still played there after all that, so you either are stupid or crazy

So now they hack my bitcointalk account and you think I'm a scammer because the person who hacked my account sold it? LOL hes probably just laughing at how fucking stupid you are.....

I'm all the fuckin above but at least i'm not a scumbag piece of shit...... 999 dice is a fucking scam either way, doesnt matter if they reimburse my money their rolls are rigged.   If their site wasnt rigged maybe they woudlnt be so fucking generous in giving people .01-.02 here and there when they make over 40 bitcoins a day lol I'm so sure those high rollers lose 90% of the time at 50%

Bardman

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:28:24 PM

So now they hack my bitcointalk account and you think I'm a scammer because the person who hacked my account sold it? LOL hes probably just laughing at how fucking stupid you are.....

I'm all the fuckin above but at least i'm not a scumbag piece of shit...... 999 dice is a fucking scam either way, doesnt matter if they reimburse my money their rolls are rigged.   If their site wasnt rigged maybe they woudlnt be so fucking generous in giving people .01-.02 here and there when they make over 40 bitcoins a day lol I'm so sure those high rollers lose 90% of the time at 50%

Its not the first time you make up lies, for example when you said they "stole your 0.6" when in reality it was yoi that fucked up the transaction, why would we believe you now? Can you prove that you got hacked? You already have negative trust in this acc too

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
tono

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:56:48 PM

scam site 999
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:59:55 PM

scam site 999

I see you play there..you keep shouting "scam 999"! You keep updating your stupid Scam 999 site profit update! We understand that you are stupid and dumb! Please stop Smiley

nyktalgia1

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:26:25 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 04:41:26 PM by nyktalgia1

I'm all the fuckin above but at least i'm not a scumbag piece of shit...... 999 dice is a fucking scam either way, doesnt matter if they reimburse my money their rolls are rigged.   If their site wasnt rigged maybe they woudlnt be so fucking generous in giving people .01-.02 here and there when they make over 40 bitcoins a day lol I'm so sure those high rollers lose 90% of the time at 50%

Its not the first time you make up lies, for example when you said they "stole your 0.6" when in reality it was yoi that fucked up the transaction, why would we believe you now? Can you prove that you got hacked? You already have negative trust in this acc too

If you see the intial forum post it was edited it and i said they gave my .6 back but still isnt to say they arent a scam........ they dont have legit rolls and they wont verify my roll that was 30 dollar loss at 95% win on one bet LOL! giv eme a fucking break man......   I have negative trust for callin them out and it wasn't just cuz i had .6 missing at the time its because 999dice is a fucking scam, their rolls aren't legitamate.

They hacked my account because of this? regardless it just proves what I've been trying to say all the time......

My negative feedback doesn't have shit to do with me but more the integrity of this forum in general......

I havent' told a single lie I told everyone I was wrong, but they still hack my account? I'm not the one with the issues I think you are.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: