Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:53:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge BTC dump incoming  (Read 7849 times)
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:14:17 PM

People selling now will get stuck cause they will never buy btc at this price, I will laugh so hard at trolls selling btc at this price later
or the price will crash and those "trolls" will laugh at you that you have a zero worth money

If all your wealth is in Bitcoin, it's sizeable and you don't have any income, it is smart to sell some but if you think Bitcoin have a high probability of success compared to what you will win if it does, you should stay invested.

Yikes.  Yeah if all of your wealth is in Bitcoin, you've got too much of your wealth in Bitcoin - at least to be rational about your decisions when it is involved.

Diversify that shit.
Diversity what? When you don't have much and no realistic prospects for a better life otherwise going all in is the only sensible choice.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
ThatDGuy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:58:46 PM

People selling now will get stuck cause they will never buy btc at this price, I will laugh so hard at trolls selling btc at this price later
or the price will crash and those "trolls" will laugh at you that you have a zero worth money

If all your wealth is in Bitcoin, it's sizeable and you don't have any income, it is smart to sell some but if you think Bitcoin have a high probability of success compared to what you will win if it does, you should stay invested.

Yikes.  Yeah if all of your wealth is in Bitcoin, you've got too much of your wealth in Bitcoin - at least to be rational about your decisions when it is involved.

Diversify that shit.
Diversity what? When you don't have much and no realistic prospects for a better life otherwise going all in is the only sensible choice.

Nah.  What you have is relative and what you're able to invest is relative.

Going all in, especially on something as volatile as BTC is risky as hell - and would absolutely drive someone to make emotional buying/selling decisions.  Money isn't made on emotions.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:19:27 PM

Diversify that shit.

Going all in, especially on something as volatile as BTC is risky as hell - and would absolutely drive someone to make emotional buying/selling decisions.  Money isn't made on emotions.
I'm more than 100% in at the moment and holding. Tried a bit of buying and selling with small amounts just to try it, and stopped when it became obvious I don't have the instinct for it.

Emotion based economy is a state of mind. Some people do it, and some people simply do not.

And there is absolutely nothing relative about it. If the price reaches even a tenth of its potential I will be more than set for life.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 11:34:46 PM

i dont know how to sell btc, i either hold or buy more
hyphymikey

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:45:49 PM

Still waiting OP!

Price has only gone up since.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:45:49 AM

No righteous and respectable whale that can move this market with his homies would be affected by these poopoo threads in speculation here. Furthermore, the prospective and interested new well off folks that are checking into the Bitcoin market are basing their buying info off of experts or trusted respectables in this sphere and bit trolls in this particular subforum. Let's get real here.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:35:44 PM

Diversify that shit.

I'm more than 100% in at the moment and holding. Tried a bit of buying and selling with small amounts just to try it, and stopped when it became obvious I don't have the instinct for it.

Emotion based economy is a state of mind. Some people do it, and some people simply do not.

And there is absolutely nothing relative about it. If the price reaches even a tenth of its potential I will be more than set for life.

I find your take on bitcoin very interesting. Personally I'm considering putting 50% of my assets solely on bitcoin. But for now I'll just wait and see.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:19:02 PM

Still waiting OP!

Price has only gone up since.
just an observation, very much in-line with what you state:
plenty of such threads like this one, screaming down, down, down, where followed by a sudden up spike, so who knows maybe something is brewing.

this space is intentionally left blank
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:48:24 PM

Still waiting for the dump.

If lots of hacks and bitcoin things closing for security concerns failed to crash BTC, what would cause the crash? The US air force bombing the biggest BTC mining farms?
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:01:17 PM

Still waiting for the dump.

If lots of hacks and bitcoin things closing for security concerns failed to crash BTC, what would cause the crash? The US air force bombing the biggest BTC mining farms?

Grin

Seems the only thing now is the fork and after that goes by smoothly (fingers crossed) i think we will see the long over due lift off to a value worthy of the might of BTC

So many huge dump calls was made the other day/week good thing they have all found the shadows.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
spirit of btc

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:14:59 AM

Yeah, something significant,but If it falls below 200 I will buy couple of bitcoins for sure
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:15:53 AM

Sunday incoming.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
deepestfear

Activity: 291

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:48:03 AM

I think we may see a temporary drop if the response to the Fed auction turns out to be tepid
Then again, may just be folks trying to pick up coins cheaply

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:29:31 AM

Volume dropped, interest in the market saturated like just before jan 12th mega crash.
Stay ready!  Shocked

Won't happen. Price will either go sideways or up.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:39:14 AM

Seems the only thing now is the fork and after that goes by smoothly (fingers crossed) i think we will see the long over due lift off to a value worthy of the might of BTC
So many huge dump calls was made the other day/week good thing they have all found the shadows.
For now the fork is a distant and not too precise future. There are no details yet, leave alone the date, when it will be implemented. 

this space is intentionally left blank
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:04:35 PM

nothing happened, price is stable, aside two penny decline maybe, not really what i call a dump
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:07:41 PM

I'm looking for my SELL button, anybody seen it ?
xingming

Activity: 322

Writing to dispel society's myths.

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:10:47 PM

nothing happened, price is stable, aside two penny decline maybe, not really what i call a dump
IF this were a fiat money every one will talk about a huge dump .
E.g : I have one Million dollars and the price :

245 => 230 : (245/230)-1*100 = 6 %
1 Million * (1-0.06) =  940.000

Did you see how much zero we can loose in this dump ?

kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:55:12 PM

Well here is the start, the dump volume should multiply around 5 times the upcoming days.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:01:55 PM

Well here is the start, the dump volume should multiply around 5 times the upcoming days.

I can confirm, it´s getting way worse from here!

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: