Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Free Bitcoins!  (Read 1858 times)
TGJJ (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 07:17:00 PM

New to Bitcoin and need to get some free Bitcoins? Or just want some more Bitcoins for free?

Then go to - http://www.btc4free.com

This is a brand new site allowing you to get Bitcoins for free by completing surveys, trial offers and purchasing certain products. You can also get Bitcoins my referring your friends and family to the site!

There is a minimum payout of 1 Bitcoin.

The site is still in its first stages, so if you notice any typos or errors while using it, it would be greatly appreciated if you inform me.

Thanks for reading and enjoy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 07:39:04 PM

From your FAQ:
These surveys are powered by CPALead.
CPALead? Really? The same CPALead which was sued by Facebook for scamming users? The same CPALead which is the first entry in every browser's blocklist?

New to Bitcoin and need to get some free Bitcoins? Or just want some more Bitcoins for free?
This is a brand new site allowing you to get Bitcoins for free by completing surveys, trial offers and purchasing certain products. You can also get Bitcoins my referring your friends and family to the site!
Free? Sounds like you have to work for it, so it's not free. Ok, maybe the 0.1BTC signup bonus is. But you still need to work to make 0.9BTC more to request a payout.

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
TGJJ (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 07:48:10 PM

CPALead was not responsible for its users actions. It is also a violation of their terms of services to break other websites rules among other things. I do understand that some people dislike CPALead due to the fact it often restricts content.

Its free in the fact it requires not monetary contribution to obtain these Bitcoins.
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 07:51:55 PM

If you have to work for it, it isn't free.     Tongue
Portnoy
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 07:54:46 PM

Its free in the fact it requires not monetary contribution to obtain these Bitcoins.

And how much time would someone have to put in before they got the minimum payout?

Time is money. 
TGJJ (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 08:00:09 PM

And how much time would someone have to put in before they got the minimum payout?

Time is money. 

Depends on many factors, you could just post one referral link and never fill out a survey and then you have spend almost no time.

Someone filling out surveys could do it in 10-15 minutes using browsers with Auto-Fill.

Trial Offers and Purchase offers can be far more rewarding.

I also accept the premise that time can be considered money, but that also means that nothing can be considered free seeing as everything requires time. But I take free to mean "without cost or payment".
Portnoy
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 08:16:50 PM

I take free to mean "without cost or payment".

I don't have to pay my employer any money to work for him... does that mean
the money he gives me at the end of each month is free.     Cheesy
TGJJ (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 08:24:49 PM

the money he gives me at the end of each month is free.     Cheesy

I will guess that we will have to agree to disagree on what we believe the word free to mean.
Portnoy
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 09:18:25 PM

the money he gives me at the end of each month is free.     Cheesy

I will guess that we will have to agree to disagree on what we believe the word free to mean.

So you are saying that money my employers gives me 'is' free then?  

Actually I think you know you are wrong and just don't want to admit it.    

And you are right when you say, "nothing can be considered free seeing as everything requires time."

But I think a lot of people would find the process of logging on to a website; inputting their btc address;
filling out a captcha thingy; and then pressing a 'send' button to be not much of an imposition, and so
might consider any Bitcoin gained at such a site to be "reasonably" free.  You are asking for much more
than that before you give out any btc.  

And the idea about transferring the work to someone else doesn't make what you are offering free
either, the way I see it... there is still a cost.  

"Whore out my family and friends to do the work for me?  I gets 2 bee bitcon pimp?!  Woot!  Where do I sign up?"  

Grin
TGJJ (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2012, 09:41:28 PM

the money he gives me at the end of each month is free.     Cheesy

So you are saying that money my employers gives me 'is' free then?  

Actually I think you know you are wrong and just don't want to admit it.    

And you are right when you say, "nothing can be considered free seeing as everything requires time."

But I think a lot of people would find the process of logging on to a website; inputting their btc address;
filling out a captcha thingy; and then pressing a 'send' button to be not much of an imposition, and so
might consider any Bitcoin gained at such a site to be "reasonably" free.  You are asking for much more
than that before you give out any btc.  

And the idea about transferring the work to someone else doesn't make what you are offering free
either, the way I see it... there is still a cost.  

"Whore out my family and friends to do the work for me?  I gets 2 bee bitcon pimp?!  Woot!  Where do I sign up?"  

Grin

I will agree that it is more effort than most, but it is better advertising to say "free" than "requires no money, but may require time input".
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 12:41:08 AM

Problem is, to many sites like this exist already. And honestly I think anyone with half a brain knows they can get more by just cutting out the middle man, In this case YOU. Sites like this are a progressive express-line to hell. You spend 10-15 Minuets per action. Wait another 10-15min for a possible approval. In the process you open the door for all sorts of junk solicitation. So much of it is also cross linked in advertising and ownership, individuals end up not obtaining credit. Jus' sayin'
game137

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 12:50:33 AM

Too much similar site.
TGJJ (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 09:55:53 AM

Well for some people it may be a suitable method for getting Bitcoins, but everybody is entitled to their opinion, so use it if you want to or avoid it, it's up to you.
schnell

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 10:03:06 AM

Why is the payment threshold so high? Its putting me off.
Having a lower threshold would cost you nothing, if not attract more people.
TGJJ (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 10:22:08 AM

I might lower it to 0.5 BTC, I initially put the threshold where it is because 1 BTC seemed like a nice round number.
Eremite

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 11:13:36 AM

Ew, surveys. :/  I went through that phase, but after a 30 minute survey on another site that never paid out, I decided it's not worth the time.
TGJJ (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 01:30:00 PM

Ew, surveys. :/  I went through that phase, but after a 30 minute survey on another site that never paid out, I decided it's not worth the time.

I can understand why people are not particularly keen on surveys, but I have tested it out myself and a it worked. A few users have also started earning Bitcoins.
on9isrock

Activity: 70
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 10:22:16 AM

rite this is not free

my address :18TTx6qBr2LTiyRu6SuLDX1SFwDCQyeJRC
kmsalex

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Learn as you go...

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 03:40:41 PM

I might lower it to 0.5 BTC, I initially put the threshold where it is because 1 BTC seemed like a nice round number.

BS
freebtc

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 12:58:25 AM

just join will see if it os what its saying it is check back soon i let you now
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: