Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:13:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins seller who can take reloadable prepaid cards (unregistered), visa/mc ?  (Read 3323 times)
s413 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:13:14 AM

Hi,

Looking for a long term bitcoin seller who can take visa or master re-loadable prepaid cards / gift cards which have are not registered on anyone`s name yet?

I am Looking to buy daily.

Anyone?
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 06:14:26 AM

Hi,

Looking for a long term bitcoin seller who can take visa or master re-loadable prepaid cards / gift cards which have are not registered on anyone`s name yet?

Anyone?

What do you mean not registered on anyone name's yet ?
You can try Bit-x it's an exchange , and it does accept MasterCard and Visa also . or any other Credit card

~ Madness

s413 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:23:14 AM

Hey hi, what i mean by "unregistered" is - Prepaid reloadbale card purchased from the store like cvs walgreens etc for a specific amount and has not been activated yet. No name, ssn, dob, address are used to activate. so whosoever has the card info, he/she can activate on his/her name.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:35:55 AM

Why can't you try the Currency exchange section? (Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Currency exchange). Either you will find sellers who are matching with your description or users who will be able to help you on this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
s413 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:42:24 AM

Why can't you try the Currency exchange section? (Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Currency exchange). Either you will find sellers who are matching with your description or users who will be able to help you on this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

thanks for the suggestion bryant.coleman.... gonna try this now
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 01:36:24 PM

Hey hi, what i mean by "unregistered" is - Prepaid reloadbale card purchased from the store like cvs walgreens etc for a specific amount and has not been activated yet. No name, ssn, dob, address are used to activate. so whosoever has the card info, he/she can activate on his/her name.

Probably what the guy means is "virtual credit card".

s413 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 12:36:59 AM

Probably what the guy means is "virtual credit card".

No, not virtual cards. I am talking about prepaid debit cards like greendot, vanilla, netspend etc. When the card is bought from local store it is pre loaded with request amount, user has to either call the number at the back or go online to activate them to be able to use it and provide all the info like ssn, name, address etc.

What i am looking for is, if someone can take those preloaded visa/master cards which are not activated yet.
LouReed

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:08:27 AM

Only problem with most of these is that you have to wait like a week to get the registered card.
s413 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:28:38 AM

Only problem with most of these is that you have to wait like a week to get the registered card.

They can be purchased instant at cvs, walgreens etc. and are ready to use once activate over the phone or website immediately. They send the personalized with your name via mail after you have activated the card (temporary card) bought from the store.
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:54:30 PM

Hi,

Anyone?

What do you mean not registered on anyone name's yet ?
You can try Bit-x it's an exchange , and it does accept MasterCard and Visa also . or any other Credit card

~ Madness

Bit-x accepts only 3D verified visa/mc. While a vast majority of credit cards are not enrolled in 3D secure service, Bit-x does not seem to be a good solution. 
van1023

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:25:37 AM

Hello,
        We are accepting reloadable prepaid cards ( green dot , one vanilla, wall mart,). In sort we are accepting all visa/master prepaid cards. We can take upto 20k USD volume daily.
Reply me for further discussion.

Thanks.
s413 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:53:02 AM

van1023. whats your skype? pm me.
gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 05:29:09 AM

Hello LouReed

why not you reply back still?

now march 2015 and still waiting for you???

you never ever reply back and any update???

you have own my 2k+ USD worth of BTC from 8 months and I still waiting for btc??

so please pay back btc funds as soon as possible

waiting for you

thanks

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:18:02 PM

Hello LouReed

why not you reply back still?

now march 2015 and still waiting for you???

you never ever reply back and any update???

you have own my 2k+ USD worth of BTC from 8 months and I still waiting for btc??

so please pay back btc funds as soon as possible

waiting for you

thanks

Has this issue been resolved yet or is it still ongoing? I see no comments were made after this post and am curious.
dude_threat

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:48:35 AM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/01-Bitcoin-0-01-02-03-04-05-1-2-25-50-BTC-direct-to-your-wallet-/281626961107?
bought a bunch from him... check it out
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: