Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪ E-SPORTS PICKS : CSGO/LoL : 420 WINS - 69 LOSSES : MIDDLEMAN SERVICES  (Read 26503 times)
michinzx (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:57:29 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2015, 09:47:47 AM by michinzx

Hi, I'm just some guy on a bitcoin forum that likes watching cs:go and makes a hobby out of betting on professional matches. If you've already seen magicmexican's dota2 and SC2 picks, this will be something similar, although nowhere as serious in terms of research, analysis, and profit. Again, I just do this as a small hobby with skins and small sums of bitcoin.

Currently:   +0.07817 BTC unit size = 0.004BTC, started at bankroll of 0.2 BTC

NOTE: CS:GO only, no other e-sports will be posted here.

As of now, betting on nitrogensports will become a larger part of my picks. Betting weapon skins on lounge won't stop however. I plan to post picks from both sites as the skin betting scene has contributed largely to the popularity of CS:GO and many people that follow this thread more than likely bet skins over btc.

Free picks are posted on here daily, but only constitute a small portion of all the bets I make. If you wish to see all the bets I make, it only costs 0.01 BTC/day. However, it should be noted that not everyday will be +EV, and there may be losing days, as this is gambling after all. If you wish to purchase these "premium" picks, shoot me a pm and I will give you an address.

Where to bet:

BTC betting: NitrogenSports  |  Ref link (Nitrogensports)
Fairlay (Better Odds) | Reflink (pls)
Fiat (USD): Egaming Bets  |  Pinnacle Sports (USA bets not accepted)
Skins (in-game items): CSGOLounge

Some afterwords:

1) Never all-in
2) BTC betting will be done in 'units' and for anyone that chooses to follow these bets a bankroll of 50+ units is recommended, as well as following my unit sizing.
3) If you are going to bet skins on lounge, do not start with one big ticket item, get several smaller items so you can place more than 1 bet at a time. About 5 items of similar value should be good.
4) Don't follow my bets blindly, CSGO is a variance heavy esport to bet on and all advice here should be taken with a grain of salt.
5) Any questions can be directed to me by PM through this website. Skype will not ever be given out, no exceptions.
6) For anyone that wishes to see the bets that I do not post on this thread, shoot me a PM and we can talk about either a pay-per-view or subscription via steam or other mediums of communication.

Did i get you some ez skins ez life?
Trade Link (Not necessary but appreciated)
Any trade offers are welcome as well.
BTC: 14EhjKwcwfuSujGPVUr4SVjqw8CvHBqCHG
NitrogenSports ID: 269891
Or, give my signature a click!

Note: If I don't post pictures with my bets its because I'm at work or school, use your judgement to figure out an amount to bet.

==============================================================================================================================

MIDDLEMAN/ESCROW SERVICES
As a lot of the CS:GO scene revolves around skins and trading, I will be offering middleman services at a 0.5% fee for anyone interested. Just shoot me a PM with the steam profiles of you and the person you are trading with as well as a few details of the trade and we can get everything set up.
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:00:38 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 12:51:01 PM by michinzx

lounge picks for 2/19

note: VP vs NIP can go either way (BO1 nuke), depends on knife round imo. would recommend a skip and to enjoy the game
magicmexican

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:02:42 PM

Honestly not sure why anyone would use egamingbets over pinnacle, their vig is so ridiculously high its insane. I would never deposit a penny there to be honest.
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:07:56 PM

Honestly not sure why anyone would use egamingbets over pinnacle, their vig is so ridicolously high its insane. I would never deposit a penny there to be honest.

ah pinnacle stopped accepting bets from USA residents, so I disregarded it. Internet gambling act and all that stuff.
magicmexican

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:11:03 PM

Honestly not sure why anyone would use egamingbets over pinnacle, their vig is so ridicolously high its insane. I would never deposit a penny there to be honest.

ah pinnacle stopped accepting bets from USA residents, so I disregarded it. Internet gambling act and all that stuff.

Makes sense, however the 11% vig is just borderline retarded, not even sure that anyone can possibly beat that longterm.
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:28:57 PM

2/19 nitrogen picks (all my btc went to magic's dota and sc2 picks :/ )
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2441
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:24:46 PM

Honestly not sure why anyone would use egamingbets over pinnacle, their vig is so ridiculously high its insane. I would never deposit a penny there to be honest.

Ah never understand these things before, I saw egamingbets ads on some matches so I thought they're the best out there Undecided
Anyway, I'm glad finally there's a CSGO betting tips on Bitcointalk. Looking forward to this thread!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
magicmexican

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:40:19 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 02:17:12 PM by magicmexican

Ah never understand these things before, I saw egamingbets ads on some matches so I thought they're the best out there Undecided
Anyway, I'm glad finally there's a CSGO betting tips on Bitcointalk. Looking forward to this thread!

Its really hard not to notice how abysmal their odds are, just look at this one match and compare pinnacle odds (~4.8% vig)

to Egaming bets odds (11% vig - what the fuck..)

It will absolutely murder your ROI in the long run if you will bet there.
gizane

Activity: 385

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:16:21 PM

Thx nitrogen I win some of my btc
LOL
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:35:49 PM

Would you like to help me little to understand how this is played ? I didn't understand the strategy of playing even this seems very interesting to me.
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:12:52 PM

Would you like to help me little to understand how this is played ? I didn't understand the strategy of playing even this seems very interesting to me.

not exactly sure what youre asking for..
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:16:58 PM

results of 2/19 bets

wouldve been better if mouz didnt actually upset fnatic on the game i bet against them on...picks for today's NA matches coming soon
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:33:59 PM

picks for 2/19 NA games

would advise against betting on C9 at the moment with all the DDOS stuff going on. Low bets on all of these, Mythic is also susceptible.
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:49:23 AM

games taking so long because of ddos.. will post results of todays bets and bets for tomorrow once last game is finished.
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:30:55 AM

results of DDOS:
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:55:45 AM

tomorrow's picks

Both are BO3's and I dont see orbit taking 2 off tsm, same with aposis, never heard of them. OnlineJ should have this ez
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:11:43 PM

well those two games got cancelled it seems, nothing for a while, will post the FACEIT picks tomorrow sometime
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:13:18 PM

results of nitrogensports picks
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:00:16 AM

NiP: -Delpan + allu
nV seem to be in a slight slump, and odds are good on fnatic because of the mouz upset
LGB has a decent chance here vs nV, and I think NiP will be strong with the addition of allu to the roster.
michinzx (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:11:09 AM

nothing on nitrogensports as of yet
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: